Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no idea how these two are friends I mean apart from the obvious Jane is bossy and childish and Helen although mad as a hatter she’s got a family, job and friends in the real world I dunno why she fan girled Jane so much the tit they chat though is funny since the most moving she does now is spinning in her broken chair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve no idea how these two are friends I mean apart from the obvious Jane is bossy and childish and Helen although mad as a hatter she’s got a family, job and friends in the real world I dunno why she fan girled Jane so much the tit they chat though is funny since the most moving she does now is spinning in her broken chair
I honestly think the livingstones don’t like her they tolerate her for Charlie’s sake, he seems really fond of Jared, but I always got a sense they couldn’t stand her ,seemed to snigger at her at times .I’m sure they rip the back out of her behind the scenes.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what experience she has in “painful moments that will change your whole world”. Somehow I doubt she has a clue what’s she’s preaching about!
Probably McD's telling her they no longer deliver to her area 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree !I think she has a secret loathing of the Gammon joint 😂
I think it’s one of those “friendships” where Helen has someone fatter and more boring as her as a friend to make herself feel better 😂

Jane was the easy target. I bet all Jane does is moan and cry at Helen who rolls her eyes I mean if she cries on camera and over shares I dread to think the amount of tit Janes only friend has to put up with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.