Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a liar they're handmade but not by her she needs to tell people this ,how do her buyers know the people she's buyin off are using the right ingredients and are CLP compliant

Reactions: 7
Them sponges on the shelf haven’t moved since yesterday so no sales there then

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s saying the people at Tesco knew how she was struggling to manage everything and would tell how how tired she looked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s trolling us surely, she said even though she was part time she was there a lot!!! Two mornings, duck off Jane you would know a hard days work if it hit you in the chubby wobbly gob

She’s saying the people at Tesco knew how she was struggling to manage everything and would tell how how tired she looked 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve actually caught her live for once! She looks like she’s gonna burst 😳

Reactions: 10
She looks tired because she is 5 ft nothing carrying at least 17stone in weight around daily it must be effing exhausting .... I remember when I was that size everyday was a struggle and that’s the truth of it.

Reactions: 11
She’s so bleeping rude someone asked how much a sponge was and a she was all offended saying she pays a lot of money for her website and they should go look

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so bleeping rude someone asked how much a sponge was and a she was all offended saying she pays a lot of money for her website and they should go look
She said when she set up her brother did the website for her I’m sure!

If she says she makes the sponges herself (bloody liar) she should show us the machine she uses to shrink wrap them, no, she won't will she because she doesn't bloody make them !

I know we’ve said it before but she would definitely pass for someone in their 50s. She looks worse every time I see her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.