Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Jane: "Are you getting hungry?"
Charlie: "No!"
Jane: "What time's dinner?"
Charlie: "7"
Jane: "What time is it now?"
Charlie: "twenty to 4."
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
The reason that people comment on here is not out of jealousy Jane I can’t think of anyone who would want your ‘life’. It’s because you lie consistently about your weight gains, your clothes size and you promote disordered eating habits to ‘your flock’. You buy ‘stock’ from charity shops to try and make profit when those items could be bought by people that really need them and if anyone should make profit it’s the charities not your greedy self You pretend you want to help people save money by flogging shite spice mixes and anything else that you profit from. People comment on you because they think your begging for freebies and lying and profiting from your shady ways is not right and you should be called out for it.... that’s all ....

• Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Why does she need to have steak for lunch??! She then has a main meal for dinner too no wonder she can't lose much weight there's no need really is there.

I reckon Charlie's Mum watches the vlogs in secret calling Jane a cunt 😂😂

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Think that post was to us guys 😂😂
I must have missed the memo where I wasn’t allowed an opinion .... I will sit in the corner and sprinkle myself in JD Seasonings after using Janes code and tell her how wonderful she is, how it will be fantastic to see her at Slimcon as she is such an inspiration, and ask her how to live “my best life” like she does ... I have a food stained nightie at the ready 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yashlions

VIP Member
Wow with that facemask on a dead ringer 😭

So Charlie has raised £400 for British heart foundation (welll done) while Janes is ripping them off buy selling the goods she’s gets from on eBay re selling at extortionate prices 🤔 how could she very embarrassing I think 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
if she gets a bon marche collab my life will be complete......well that is if her and Charley get gifted a saga holiday too ;)

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
How come when she isn’t “on plan” she can eat dairy? Is she only dairy intolerant when she follows the SW plan? 🤔😂

• Haha

Lady in Wales

She said she was hormonal last week.

Anyway does anyone else think that her face looks bigger than ever?

Those next wedges she paid £4.50 for are now on her eBay page for £18.00plus postage
That is daylight robbery! Someone struggling with money could have really made use of those, but they were snapped up by a greedy arse woman who could only see pound signs in profit before her eyes! The whole purpose of charity shops is donating items that could be of use to people less fortunate than yourself! She should be ashamed, but she won't be because she's one selfish immoral cow! I don't think she's done herself any favours since doing these charity shop hauls, a lot of people are not happy with what she is doing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

String Man

VIP Member
Yeah should have got doctors appointment and gone from there 😬
He had a GP appointment booked for Wednesday according to the vlog.

Then he made the fatal mistake of consulting Dr Google and ended up worrying the shit out of himself.

He called 111 and they rang back saying they'd booked an appointment for him athe Urgent Care Centre at the hospital. He went to that and the person he saw was a bit baffled - thought it could be gallstones, kidney stones or appendix. Talk about covering your options with a non-diagnosis! I reckon it was one of the cleaners pretending to be a medic in their tea break. Anyway, they told him to go to A&E for bloods, scans etc. so that's how he ended up there.

I agree, can't understand why they called 111, it wasn't an emergency
111 is for non-emergency concerns, 999 is the emergency number.

I work alongside some of the 111 doctors and they get some bizarre calls. Today it was someone with sore ears - turned out they had them pierced yesterday. Fuckwits, fuckwits everywhere.

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
You put your life on the internet you get people responding to your content.... some with nice comments and some who won’t agree with you and will state their opinion on it.... OMG this grinds my gears .... people are not trolls because they have an opinion on what you are putting out for the world to see.... the police are not going to get involved in any of this rubbish unless a bloody threat is made to you as in real life .... get over your bloody self or take yourself off social media!!!! Idiot!!!!

• Heart

Charmed40

Chatty Member
What struck me about that car vlog was when Helen was talking about Gavin feeling all calm and thought it was his sister making him feel that way. It was such a nice/sensitive comment and all Jane could say was "is the temperature ok for you?" WTF? She looked like she was going to fall asleep at the wheel! This girl has not got a sensitive bone in her body. I like Helen but I think Jane is far too immature for her and tries to be like her but fails miserably 🤔

Reactions: 11

Canklesshankles

Not pregnant just looks like she's due to drop baby JD seasonings in two weeks. That chin is epic! Definitely 15.5 at the very least hence this panic exercise at home that won't last.

• Haha

Bellaboo

therwise it’s a total joke ... Charlie on the other hand has lost loads more and kept quite a bit off and is losing again so if anyone should the platform it should be him... JD Gammons putting the CON in
Charlies done great with the weight loss - but could you imagine him giving a motivational speech at slimcon ?? Everyone would be asleep within seconds ! 😴😴😴

😂😂😂

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Her "taste tests" turn me 🤢, smackin her way through her trough. Let's be honest Jane, you're going to eat it regardless.
Charlie's hospital visit really annoyed me. They basically said it was because he couldn't get out of work for an appointment. They must have over egged his symptoms for any doc to deem It worthy of an A&E visit. The big drip should have just went to a GP. Then, to wobbly vlog walking into the hospital, what was the point?! All we could see was the ground, and hear Jane puffing her way in.

Ended on a cliffhanger though, we had to wait till the next day to find out what happened to Charlie 🙄

Here endeth the rant lolol!

• Heart

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
The police NEED to be involved.. Driving whilst videoing herself (driving without due care and attention) stealing pebbles from the beach, wasting police time (section 5(2) of the Criminal Law Act 1967) These are ALL criminal offences!!

Reactions: 10