Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
how does she build her channel and get so many views and comments with such shite content? its total drivel, she looks like a lazy slob most of the time yet people seem to adore her, is it some sort of cult? crap, lazy and dull vlogging for sure, did chuckle at the gut shot when she greeted Helen in the hall through, think she bent to pick up the camera and boom...belly shot....not the best angle for someone claiming to be a 14 ;)

next thread suggestion...

JD Gammons - Greedy, definitely not speedy and very very needy

• Haha
Reactions: 9

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
My favourite quote was in her post Harvester roundup where she said "nice to finally have something I wanted for a change!" For change? Who are you kidding?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Charlie’s voice in the latest vlogs maybe I could play that to the kids to get them to sleep so monotone

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
how the hell does a candle smell "flattering" 😂 she's so Denise Royal and Charlie is Dave for sure
What did you have for tea Dave?
spaghetti
bolognese?
no.......hoops
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

and yet another charity shop she's rinsed for great profit, so much so she's actually almost peeing with glee at brand new next wedges (which are horrid btw) and she has to nerve to show the price label which clearly states it was a gift aided item......so given a little extra to the charity in terms of tax yet she is quite happy to stick them on ebay for no doubt triple or quadruple what she paid, greedy gammons strikes again folks!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I agree, I think she's trying to be a bit of a dizzy blonde but actually it comes across as just a bit thick without being endearing. I don't think she's as dim as she leads people to believe. Lazy AF that's for sure, but not dumb.
Agree completely! The more Jane struggles with a word...the more comments are left on how to pronounce the word. What do comments make? More engagement for Jane and engagement means more money. I remember a while ago Shamsa, a mummy vlogger commenting about the hate comments and dislikes she was receiving, saying it looked good for her engagement as not all comments are positive and not everyone has liked her video...this is what made her look authentic and even hate views contributing to her Adsense.
Jane the manipulator knows exactly how to earn the most for the least effort!

• Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
She seriously thinks her body has changed shape after doing a few 10 minute work outs 😂
Why is she saying she feels anxious at the thought of watching game of thrones ffs?! I've heard it all now, oh Jayne you're a whopper 😂😂😂

I actually do like Jane, she's very entertaining for all the wrong reasons lol

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
I had her on once and my hubby said god she’s talking to him like a bit of shit 😂
If Charlie has any sense he should get out now ,he already has to put her shoes on for her , gonna be a hoist soon to shower her

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thousands of people do the charity shop thing though and to be honest I have no problem with it as it stops the stuff ending up in land fill plus the charity get the money they ask so I have no real problem with re selling in general probably an unpopular opinion but I know how much stuff a charity shop bin after a certain amount of time and I am all for recycling / reusing clothing especially in this day and age.
but to show people what you paid for it then upload to ebay with massively inflated price seems
*wrong
*dim
*greedy
*braggy
*all of the above
To me its wrong on many levels but each to their own and I do chuckle that she sells so little and has to keep re listing, too greedy, prices too high ;)

• Wow

Miss polar

VIP Member
No cause my daughter would not just take what is not hers even at her age she understands that concept

Look you clearly support jane fair play your entitlted to like who ever for me its just the point of it it comes across very greedy they are not short for money with jane working 2 jobs and charlies jobs ( where she apprently earns more then him) so why not just buy some why be tight about it and break the law ?
You are right. We teach our children that it’s wrong to take what isin’t their’s. There is no excuse, apart from greed, for grown adults to do it!

Same with the charity shop selling. If I see one more vlog where she buys stuff to sell on for profit, I will report her to the relevant tax department.

• Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
That jaffa cake was ridiculous. You could eat almost 13 jaffa cakes for the same syns. That's a packet!!
Theyll be back on the bandwagon after summer, trying to plug "slim con" . I see Patrick from weigh in time, that organises it, put up a video this week- first time in ages. Hes another one that has put quite a bit on. Losing weight is hard, keeping it off is hard- I get that! But why are they putting on events like slim con, and then charging people for it!! What motivational speeches are they giving?

Yashlions

VIP Member
Poor Charlie is more like a 59 year old I truly believe Jane is not good for him they have zero fun , how excited he was over the birthday cup cakes 😬😬
They need to have fun all it is is food food food and mundane car drives 😫

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
She's a Lisa Snow wana be !
She's a Lisa Snow wana be !
She would wanna be anyone of it earned her a few coins with minimal effort and a camera involved ... if it’s genuine graft for an honest wage then it’s all nanna naps and spraying cleaning products round the house five mins before daft ole Charlie Bean gets home so he thinks she has been busy all afternoon rather than filming herself watching Netflix or YouTube😂

Hang on .... binge eats .... loves her camera time ... will do anything for a quick buck ... I think I have sussed her perfect career.... 😂😂😂

• Haha