Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put a video up titled weight loss update but she said she's still not sharing it although she's doing really well apparently. Said she's addressed it because she's had so many messages

Just the same speech about not sharing!

She also said they were at a hospital appointment all afternoon yesterday, not for her or Charlie so I'm guessing his Mother? She mentioned it a few times about being stressed etc but then doesn't go into it, what's the point?! I understand it's another person and it's private etc but why even mention it
Typical Janey sympathy line ... it’s a constant in her you tube vids ... I can’t tell you but .... holds out a line and hopes to get a few bites to reel in those bored with the how to curl your hair/clean your hoover/watch me belittle my husband content 😂😂😂

Has she ever mentioned tattle on here

Like on youtube i mean”
Good God no... she would hate for her minions to see the light ... she likes to keep them dumbed down under a good sprinkling of JD seasonings as long as they use her code 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Attention seeking at it's very best!
100% .... it’s a cycle with her ... boring day to day videos then suddenly a stressful time that she has to mention for the awwww so sorry Jane comments but can’t talk about (which she has by mentioning it) 🙄 Yawn

Definitely! If it is his mum I bet she's seething! She absolutely loathes her! Poor woman 😩

Reactions: 2
It will be her mum she said in her stories she was down her way yesterday

Wait wat did she say i misses it ?

I think i am blocked on an account i have never even contacted her on could you film the clip ? 😂

Reactions: 1
I read before tattle is owned by an american company so its hard to tackle it
The thing is we are not going to her saying this we are stating an opnion i think you are entitled to that

I am sorry but this is my stand on it there is a line between what you think and a threat and if you put yourself out there you are opening your self to critism

Last edited:
You put your life on the internet you get people responding to your content.... some with nice comments and some who won’t agree with you and will state their opinion on it.... OMG this grinds my gears .... people are not trolls because they have an opinion on what you are putting out for the world to see.... the police are not going to get involved in any of this rubbish unless a bloody threat is made to you as in real life .... get over your bloody self or take yourself off social media!!!! Idiot!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe that's why she had a police letter on her stories the other week but didn't say what it was for. I'm sure the police have better things to do. As someone has said, it's not like anyone has threatened her

Reactions: 5
Maybe that's why she had a police letter on her stories the other week but didn't say what it was for. I'm sure the police have better things to do. As someone has said, it's not like anyone has threatened her
To be fair to her I don’t know if anyone has as let’s face it there is a whole world of strange out there ... maybe she has been and I don’t advocate that for a second ... I do get miffed however with this constant bleating of All those who put their life out there for social comment then scream the bully or troll card when someone doesn’t respond with what they expect! Ie how dare we criticise them... any old how must go as the SAS have just swung through my window and there is this weird red dot of light on my chest 😂😂😂😂😂

To be fair to her I don’t know if anyone has as let’s face it there is a whole world of strange out there ... maybe she has been and I don’t advocate that for a second ... I do get miffed however with this constant bleating of All those who put their life out there for social comment then scream the bully or troll card when someone doesn’t respond with what they expect! Ie how dare we criticise them... any old how must go as the SAS have just swung through my window and there is this weird red dot of light on my chest 😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂

Yeah I suppose someone could have who's dm'd her or something who knows!!

I think if she has been threatened (which I very much doubt tbh) she should see this as a wake up call about how much personal content she puts on her vlogs and insta .... she has filmed Charlie’s work uniform so people know where he works has personal friends of hers on her instagram and tags them thus made it obvious where she works too. films out of her windows constantly so if anyone wanted to know where she lived they would be able to work it out ... it’s just total stupidity and no concern for your own welfare for what? A few free spices and wax melts!!! I don’t wish harm on anybody at all but a little common sense comes into play when putting your life out there on the internet.... not everyone is as playful as us tattle folk ... you have no idea who is watching your bloody content!!! Risk assessment over 😂

Oh and the SAS got the wrong window.... so all good for me ...they were after my neighbour who posted some comment on the internet insinuating he thought Mrs Hinch was a tad shady.... Apparently he is looking at a 10 year stretch..... #policecrackingdownonthosewithopinions #be afraid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Having an opinion on a public person who posts all the details of there life online is not trolling . Is no one allowed to say anything that isn’t positive and glowing in her eyes? It that was the case no one would be allowed to honestly review restaurants online or products. Or anything really. You know why there isn’t a thread about me on here Jane ? Cause I don’t splash my every move on YouTube .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think if she has been threatened (which I very much doubt tbh) she should see this as a wake up call about how much personal content she puts on her vlogs and insta .... she has filmed Charlie’s work uniform so people know where he works has personal friends of hers on her instagram and tags them thus made it obvious where she works too. films out of her windows constantly so if anyone wanted to know where she lived they would be able to work it out ... it’s just total stupidity and no concern for your own welfare for what? A few free spices and wax melts!!! I don’t wish harm on anybody at all but a little common sense comes into play when putting your life out there on the internet.... not everyone is as playful as us tattle folk ... you have no idea who is watching your bloody content!!! Risk assessment over 😂

Oh and the SAS got the wrong window.... so all good for me ...they were after my neighbour who posted some comment on the internet insinuating he thought Mrs Hinch was a tad shady.... Apparently he is looking at a 10 year stretch..... #policecrackingdownonthosewithopinions #be afraid
Wait r yu serious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.