Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ You lot crack me up lol 😁
Jane: if you're reading this, these glasses would probably suit you a lot more than the ones you've currently got!

Reactions: 1
She bloody loves Cadbury World but she's never been?! Ok Hun 😂

Bloody hell, another food shop! Jesus, she must spend a bomb on food.

Jane is protesting too much, she's never going to be thin, just look at her mother! And I bet Charlie secretly wishes he could be proud of his mrs at all those upcoming weddings and events lol. I feel sorry for them both really.
To be fair, I think he probably is proud of her you can see he adores her. I agree with the protesting too much comment though!

New vid up plane spotting and water and tea in bed and copious amounts of snacks and food , and makeup be looking like grotbags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have been watching jane for a while now she does seem a bit odd
Whats with the endless amount of food?
Why always the “taste test”
Why a blind weigh in?
Will we find out how much she has lost tommorrow? Proberly not

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol always makes me laugh when they’ve been off plan or aren’t getting the results they want.... “my weight doesn’t define me!” “Life’s too short” “I’m not concentrating on the numbers! I just want to be healthy” 🤦‍♀️ All came out of her mouth in her recent YT live!! Lol and she also said she loves her curves and chubby face 😂 give it a few more months (closer to her hols!) and all of a sudden she will be moaning and depressed and fed up with her weight!!!!

Reactions: 6
Lol always makes me laugh when they’ve been off plan or aren’t getting the results they want.... “my weight doesn’t define me!” “Life’s too short” “I’m not concentrating on the numbers! I just want to be healthy” 🤦‍♀️ All came out of her mouth in her recent YT live!! Lol and she also said she loves her curves and chubby face 😂 give it a few more months (closer to her hols!) and all of a sudden she will be moaning and depressed and fed up with her weight!!!!
Exactly this!! And another favourite is "it doesn't make me a bad person" 😂

Reactions: 5
So whats the best on us getting her weigh in results tommorrow ?

I get the feeling they have been off the wagon for a while now :/

Reactions: 4
So as she is now not bothered about weight loss (ie had a huge gain and doesn’t want to address it) and clearly not following any plan (apart from the ones that pay her JD anyone?) she will obviously be taking the sw off her you tube name and stop tagging slimming world on her insta ???

So as she is now not bothered about weight loss (ie had a huge gain and doesn’t want to address it) and clearly not following any plan (apart from the ones that pay her JD anyone?) she will obviously be taking the sw off her you tube name and stop tagging slimming world on her insta ???
one would think so... I think eventually she'll drop the SW tag and concentrate on the "wife life" nonsense, it's what's getting her the steady views, a bit like a low rent soap opera

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with her live, oh Jane i think she's given up on the weight loss. She doesnt seem in the zone after her time off for Charlies birthday. She said she's bored of having to say no to things and being deprived. She doesnt exactly deprive herself on slimming world does she? She eats more than enough. Slimming world is such an easy diet, can eat most things with treats in moderation. So sad really as she says she just wants to be fitter and healthier but that won't happen unless she loses weight. For someone with health anxiety the first thing i would do is lose the weight Jane.

Reactions: 2
Kadykal you are so right i would thought with charlies health scare to i know it was not weight related but i thought she would think ok
They also want kids but that would be so hard if she does not lose weight

Did she say much in her live other then that really

Omg that Jaffa cake thing she def is gonna sit and eat all that I can see her getting even bigger and her cooking is always so sloppy and messy 🤮

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.