Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually believes peope are jealous of her..Jesus wept😂 Yep I think it’s the moon face I particularly hanker after😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More digs at us on instagram

Jane love i aint jealous

Who would be jealous of a walking talk jd seasoned egg who claims there a 14 in a size 20-22
Just ignore her, she nicks quotes and uses them to suit her. I can't believe that anyone would be jealous of her anyway, she has nothing to be jealous of! Poor deluded person.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's in it for the views, no more no less. If she was smarter she would realise that those who criticise her are still adding to her view count lol

Reactions: 5
"What do you guys think to me doing hawwwls" when you're trying to get boohoo to send you free stuff 😂😂 everything in a one size king size black tent

• Haha
The reason that people comment on here is not out of jealousy Jane I can’t think of anyone who would want your ‘life’. It’s because you lie consistently about your weight gains, your clothes size and you promote disordered eating habits to ‘your flock’. You buy ‘stock’ from charity shops to try and make profit when those items could be bought by people that really need them and if anyone should make profit it’s the charities not your greedy self You pretend you want to help people save money by flogging shite spice mixes and anything else that you profit from. People comment on you because they think your begging for freebies and lying and profiting from your shady ways is not right and you should be called out for it.... that’s all ....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those that prey on the generosity of Vulnerable people will never admit outwardly to being Nasty . Instead these types lash out at those that can clearly see through them .

My Only concern is FOR the Vulnerable that have been conned by such people such as the greedy gammons woman and her ilk .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone here a member of Jane's patreon thing?
Anyone who pays for that needs their head read!!!
Those that prey on the generosity of Vulnerable people will never admit outwardly to being Nasty . Instead these types lash out at those that can clearly see through them .

My Only concern is FOR the Vulnerable that have been conned by such people such as the greedy gammons woman and her ilk .
That is totally what concerns me ... and that’s probably why I get snippy about her because it rattles my soul when I can see clearly vulnerable people lapping up her act.... Totally disgusting excuse for a human imho 😩

Reactions: 6
Anyone who pays for that needs their head read!!!

That is totally what concerns me ... and that’s probably why I get snippy about her because it rattles my soul when I can see clearly vulnerable people lapping up her act.... Totally disgusting excuse for a human imho 😩
Yes, exactly this and from the many many comments on here, the majority of us feel the same way about this disgusting charlatan.

Yes, exactly this and from the many many comments on here, the majority of us feel the same way about this disgusting charlatan.
I don’t understand how she can be a speaker at this Slimcon thing... unless it’s as a warning on what not to do! Clearly the whole thing is a joke as virtually everyone confirmed as a speaker has not kept their weight off and promotes the same kind of shite she does! What a disgraceful bunch of people to take money from unsuspecting people just to promote themselves!

Reactions: 7
Legit thinking of it promoting a weight loss plan she can not stick too or shares much of any more wish she would bloody stop saying shes slimming world influencer when she is not people like debbies world or jane day must b so ashamed of her

Reactions: 3
If you do that I would actually pay for your ticket 😂😂😂😂😂
We could do a Towers style go fund me for the tickets and we could all go. I would chip in lol.

Legit thinking of it promoting a weight loss plan she can not stick too or shares much of any more wish she would bloody stop saying shes slimming world influencer when she is not people like debbies world or jane day must b so ashamed of her
Who's going that's actually lost weight? Debbie's World, K8_Losing_W8 . How about anyone else?

Reactions: 1
Love the way in the latest video Jane makes out they both have massive issues with food , No Jane you do to be honest Charlie does not look like he needs to lose weight it’s obvious he’s just going along with it all to keep Jane happy poor bloke

Reactions: 5
Janes had a massive loss this week guys what she fails to mention is her loss is due to 6 weeks of massive gains. Don’t worry though you can click on a link for HDE book that she has had a week and got to page 23 . She only paid for it to make more money back on affiliates for it .

Reactions: 3
Yeah she had a massive loss because she hasnt been doing it properly for a while considering before she would only loose a lb or lb and a half

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.