Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she gets a bon marche collab my life will be complete......well that is if her and Charley get gifted a saga holiday too ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Greedy Gammons is a size 14 guys it just so happens this Size 18 in Bon marche was cut way too small πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is a bleeping rocket πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
C8D4214E-A018-4F13-884E-4CA285622E6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I bet 100% Charlie wishes he was married to Helen!! She is so much more fun than Jane, she dresses better, looks better and her personality is more confident... no wonder he loves spending time with them!!!

Reactions: 3
I bet 100% Charlie wishes he was married to Helen!! She is so much more fun than Jane, she dresses better, looks better and her personality is more confident... no wonder he loves spending time with them!!!
I think Helen is very unfortunate looking myself! and her and Jane are a very similar body type, the bleach blonde hair and the double chins.

Greedy Gammons is a size 14 guys it just so happens this Size 18 in Bon marche was cut way too small πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is a bleeping rocket πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 24209

Jane only thinks she's a size 14 because all she wears is black leggings and over size tops!

Reactions: 5
She wasn't happy Charlie had a lie in the body language was telling us how angry she was. Even tho he's doing that massive cycle ride Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell is that fake walking arm in arm with Helen, so fake! Fantastic song choice as well. Making radioactive cakes with the kid to finish on! Brilliant!

• Haha
Charlie’s voice in the latest vlogs maybe I could play that to the kids to get them to sleep so monotone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her face while she bangs them sausages on the tray as Charlie talks about his lay in haha what a moody cow, total cheek considering all the nana naps, early nights, lay downs and rurrrrlaxing she does

Those chins on jane and Helen! You know you have to do something when the chins increase like that.
you're right there! as my nan always said its like "head on a bread cake" πŸ˜‚ although regional dialect might change that to bread bun, cobb, bread roll, batch roll.....you get the gist!

oh ffs! im howling at the whole "lets place the camera there and walk past trying to look all cool" πŸ˜‚ bullshit content at its best

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
her face while she bangs them sausages on the tray as Charlie talks about his lay in haha what a moody cow, total cheek considering all the nana naps, early nights, lay downs and rurrrrlaxing she does

you're right there! as my nan always said its like "head on a bread cake" πŸ˜‚ although regional dialect might change that to bread bun, cobb, bread roll, batch roll.....you get the gist!

oh ffs! im howling at the whole "lets place the camera there and walk past trying to look all cool" πŸ˜‚ bullshit content at its best
I think they're plugging for a deal with Bon Marche πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Grow up girl for goodness sake!!! We all get aches and pains.. if everyone went to the docs with every ache the waiting time for appointment would be years instead of bloody weeks/months! Hobble about... moan about it but for goodness sake don’t waste the nhs’s time 🀬 makes me so angry!!!!!!!
I can't believe she got an emergency appointment for that! What a bloody waste, a bit like Charlie going to a&e the other week to save him taking time off work to go to the doctor's. Total overreaction as she hasn't mentioned the bloody foot since has she?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Obviously, they only spent a few days with the Livingstone children but I wonder if Jane and Charlie are feeling a bit broody now, it was quite sweet seeing Charlie with them- maybe I'm just soft lol

Reactions: 3
He has always seemed great with Jared!
Bless Charlie, hes a bit of a drip but, he does seem to be a nice guy!

Reactions: 6
I watched her live last night and I actually found Helen funny! Especially when she was going on about her hair piece! I thought Jane was half cut but now I really didn't think she was. I think she's just playing up for the camera. Just have a frigging drink Jane fgs! And when she was reeling off what Charlie and Gav had, she looked well put out! I bet Charlie was was in the dog house this morning, poor man πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.