Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my point! Charlie please go out and have a good time!!! Jane is soooooo boring! I can tell he wants to go out! Jane you're young, WTF! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I saw, (I only flicked through the video with the sound muted) Charlie did all the planting. lol
I know right!
Charlie’s does everything that requires the slightest bit of effort.
I remember seeing her open something and it had a little screw the type a butter knife could open and she held it up for Charlie to unscrew.
I bet she’s never changed a bulb in her life. She reminds me of my mother in law 😣

Reactions: 4
Where did the pasta she cooked go? Lol tears over a tiny graze bit much god knows how she would cope if she was in labour πŸ™ˆ

Am i mean the fact i laughed at the vlog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jane's the gift that keeps on giving😁 I thought I'd laughed enough at that where she's laughing/crying about it herself but later on says she looks like a potato that's been stabbed before it goes into the microwaveπŸ˜‚ Lol at her randomly singing 'Right on Time' at the end too, hope she doesn't make a habit of singing at the end of vlogs nowπŸ˜‰

Maybe I'm reaching here but I couldn't help thinking she had to bash Charlie's family showhow by saying his dad have them a crappy pop-up greenhouse which made plants too moist (but then said they got too dehydrated?) and then goes on to gush about her grandparents' garden. Idk, could just be petty but something didn't sit right with me.

Yeah, what happened to that pasta she said was going to cook before saying they'd just enjoyed egg mayo with jacket potatoes?😁

I wish I had the ego when it comes to normal stuff. Might start putting YouTuber music on the top of me washing pots and hoovering to make it seem like I'm really together and you should all be jealous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Im still waiting to see the garden??? I have seen a balcony with a couple of pots on and a table and chairs? When’s the big reveal??? I’m so excited πŸ˜‚

Btw I broke my not watching self ban as she fell over and sorry it may be mean but I just had to watch 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Im still waiting to see the garden??? I have seen a balcony with a couple of pots on and a table and chairs? When’s the big reveal??? I’m so excited πŸ˜‚

Btw I broke my not watching self ban as she fell over and sorry it may be mean but I just had to watch 🀣🀣🀣
I blame you lot here for making me watch her vlogsπŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• Haha
I blame you lot here for making me watch her vlogsπŸ˜πŸ˜‰
She is the gift of total twattiness that just keeps on giving πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ermmmm no Jane, you like making money from those stupid enough to use your code because they think Β£2 for some seasonings they could whip together for about 20p is great for their SW journey as advertised by you!!!.... lets be honest now.
5904BAED-5814-49D3-B855-0953637F73F8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can’t wait to see them in Ibiza🀀 Imagne if Charlie bean wants to go clubbing, but boiled egg wants to stay in the room drinking teaπŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to see them in Ibiza🀀 Imagne if Charlie bean wants to go clubbing, but boiled egg wants to stay in the room drinking teaπŸ˜€
Dear god just imagine living with someone that boring.. never wanting to do anything but nipping out to buy more tat or eating . the only time she ever gets excited is over a plate of something to stuff her face ....what a life 😩

Reactions: 2
Love how she uploaded pictures to instagram not nice pics of her and charlie enjoying themselves noo its pictures of cake does she expect us to believe she really did not eat any cake ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how she uploaded pictures to instagram not nice pics of her and charlie enjoying themselves noo its pictures of cake does she expect us to believe she really did not eat any cake ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She face planted the table as soon as the camera clicked πŸ˜‚ you know it, I know it and she knows it ... she is probably scraping the left overs into her bag/pockets as we type πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.