Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair her being the size she is helps me stay on the right path because she make me feel rather slim and i am getting closer to target by the week and she is going the opposite way lol

Reactions: 4
To be fair her being the size she is helps me stay on the right path because she make me feel rather slim and i am getting closer to target by the week and she is going the opposite way lol
I used her for the same reason last year when I lost 5 stone. The bigger she got, the smaller I became lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
See the trolling instagram stories ?
When will people learn there is a diffrence between harassment and an opinion dont even get me started this topic just really pisses me off

The police wont do jack all no one has threatned your life (on here anyway) plus if they had the police would advise you straight away to come off social media stop all videos etc you give your location quite openly you showed your house so many times and the outside if you felt that threaten you would not do that

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
See the trolling instagram stories ?
When will people learn there is a diffrence between harassment and an opinion dont even get me started this topic just really pisses me off

The police wont do jack all no one has threatned your life (on here anyway) plus if they had the police would advise you straight away to come off social media stop all videos etc you give your location quite openly you showed your house so many times and the outside if you felt that threaten you would not do that
The law wont be backdated for the people that have already trolled...which nobody on here has trolled her anyway.

The police NEED to be involved.. Driving whilst videoing herself (driving without due care and attention) stealing pebbles from the beach, wasting police time (section 5(2) of the Criminal Law Act 1967) These are ALL criminal offences!!

Reactions: 10
Tattle, everyone knows exactly what it is so it makes me laugh that they’ve purposely come on here to read comments about themselves. If they don’t like it...don’t read it! We’re keeping negativity off their channels and doing it here instead. They are choosing to read here. It’s their problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
besides nobody has trolled her...people have merely put their opinions and thanked her for being lazy and large because it helps their journey...she is influencing us...exactly what she wanted to achieve with her "platform"

The police would not be interested in this. The only time it would become a criminal offence would be if something was SENT to her in anyway, and then that would come under 'The Malicious Communications Act' which states that ..
  • Any person who sends a letter, electronic communication or article of any description to a person that conveys a message that is indecent or highly offensive, a threat or false information. If the reason for that communication was to cause distress or anxiety to the recipient or to any other person, then the sender is guilty of an offence.
  • This includes mobile phones and the Internet (any form of electronic communication).
  • The offence occurs whether those targeted actually receive the message or not.

The police would not be interested in this. The only time it would become a criminal offence would be if something was SENT to her in anyway, and then that would come under 'The Malicious Communications Act' which states that ..
  • Any person who sends a letter, electronic communication or article of any description to a person that conveys a message that is indecent or highly offensive, a threat or false information. If the reason for that communication was to cause distress or anxiety to the recipient or to any other person, then the sender is guilty of an offence.
  • This includes mobile phones and the Internet (any form of electronic communication).
  • The offence occurs whether those targeted actually receive the message or not.
Tattle, everyone knows exactly what it is so it makes me laugh that they’ve purposely come on here to read comments about themselves. If they don’t like it...don’t read it! We’re keeping negativity off their channels and doing it here instead. They are choosing to read here. It’s their problem!
And we are absolutely entitled to do that. It's HER choice to read it or not. It would be a whole different ball game(legally) if we to posted directly to her. She puts her self out there, she wants a "Celebrity status" so she will have to put up with the good and the bad, and stop crying like a baby!

Last edited:

And we are absolutely entitled to do that. It's HER choice to read it or not. It would be a whole different ball game(legally) if we to posted directly to her. She puts her self out there, she wants a "Celebrity status" so she will have to put up with the good and the bad, and stop crying like a baby!

Reactions: 1
Hope this trolling malarkey does not make Jane go off plan and eat 300 packets of ham hock 😂😂 bigger Mickey mouse nightie at the ready

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Before i read tattle is american based anyway so even if the police looked into it it would take months even years as they would have to contact the american company to try and gain our infomation anyway

Before i read tattle is american based anyway so even if the police looked into it it would take months even years as they would have to contact the american company to try and gain our infomation anyway
They wouldn't be interested. They could only advise her to stop vlogging etc, and stay away from the internet

Yeah but she wont tell the police that will she 😂😂 idoit gammon
They may already be keeping an eye on her!! 🧐

Is she referencing this site complaining about being trolled? What a silly little snowflake. She’s not compelled to read anything on here, but she obviously can’t help herself😂

Serious question, but why does Slimming world allow her to promote their brand? She doesn’t exactly look the picture of Health and appears to be getting bigger if anything?

Reactions: 5
Is she referencing this site complaining about being trolled? What a silly little snowflake. She’s not compelled to read anything on here, but she obviously can’t help herself😂

Serious question, but why does Slimming world allow her to promote their brand? She doesn’t exactly look the picture of Health and appears to be getting bigger if anything?
[/QUOTE I guess anyone can if they want to, they probably don't even know that she does, apart from her local SW at Battle.

Jane, this site seems to be seriously bothering you. Too many home truths i guess.

Look Jane, we are not trolls. This is a gossip site, its our opinion and obviously when you put yourself out there for monetary gain you will be criticised. Like celebrities are on the daily mail comments for example. This is nothing worse than that. Are the police going to arrest every person who states an opinion about a celebrity online? No, unless its a threat to their life they don't care!

Get your head out of your fat arse Jane, i think the police have more important things to worry about.

Also are you telling me jane you've never made an opinion about a love island contestant while watching? such as oh he's a right nasty piece of work or wow she was out of order?! Its the same thing!!! we are allowed an opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.