Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Just turned 29 last week. He does seem a really nice decent fella but my god he's dull with a monotone voice bless him
Aww, one good thing I'd say about him is that he seems to be a dependable and reliable sort of guy, even if that means dull😁

Reactions: 7
Her "taste tests" turn me 🤢, smackin her way through her trough. Let's be honest Jane, you're going to eat it regardless.
Charlie's hospital visit really annoyed me. They basically said it was because he couldn't get out of work for an appointment. They must have over egged his symptoms for any doc to deem It worthy of an A&E visit. The big drip should have just went to a GP. Then, to wobbly vlog walking into the hospital, what was the point?! All we could see was the ground, and hear Jane puffing her way in.

Ended on a cliffhanger though, we had to wait till the next day to find out what happened to Charlie 🙄

Here endeth the rant lolol!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Please stop embarrassing Charlie and Charlie PLEASE 🙏 stop letting her!!!! You look like an absolute pleb dancing in those insta stories... get a grip mate... your dull and never gonna look or act fun 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Charlie taking Janes shoes off what the duck , omg this women has no shame and them trainers 😭😭 literally crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlie taking Janes shoes off what the duck , omg this women has no shame and them trainers 😭😭 literally crying 😂😂😂
I loved the “Have we spoke about the magazine I bought you?” “Charlie tell them about the magazine” Comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.