Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the latest video I just can’t 😂😂😂 bloody slug repellent you would think she has a country garden 🤦🏻‍♀️ A slab of concrete and couple of pots ffs
And she’s trying on size 18s even they look slightly snug 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the latest video I just can’t 😂😂😂 bloody slug repellent you would think she has a country garden 🤦🏻‍♀️ A slab of concrete and couple of pots ffs
And she’s trying on size 18s even they look slightly snug 🙈
She is soooo in size denial

Reactions: 4
Watched the latest vlog gutted she didn’t try on the 14 like she claimed she was a few vlogs back . Also have to give her props for her smooth camera work at the shopping centre 😂I’m still feeling seasick an hour later. Her patreons are getting their money worth . Top notch camera angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My favourite quote was in her post Harvester roundup where she said "nice to finally have something I wanted for a change!" For change? Who are you kidding?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My favourite quote was in her post Harvester roundup where she said "nice to finally have something I wanted for a change!" For change? Who are you kidding?
She must have a short memory didn’t see eat what she wanted at the hotel? After a speak about how life was too short to not indulge when you have nights out . That was what like two weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe the amount of young lasses in their 20s 30s shopping in places like Bon mache, I mean it’s cheap but most of the style is for the older more mature lady in my opinion. I often go in with my 70 year old mum, and the only thing I’d probably buy would be leggings to be honest. We all have different tastes etc but it’s not for me yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She must have a short memory didn’t see eat what she wanted at the hotel? After a speak about how life was too short to not indulge when you have nights out . That was what like two weeks ago.
Don't forget the "I'm having this Club bar. It's on Slimming World but I'm not counting it" or that night before she had pizza hut or something like that with Helen. 😂

I can’t believe the amount of young lasses in their 20s 30s shopping in places like Bon mache, I mean it’s cheap but most of the style is for the older more mature lady in my opinion. I often go in with my 70 year old mum, and the only thing I’d probably buy would be leggings to be honest. We all have different tastes etc but it’s not for me yet.
Shhhhhh she shops at Bon marche? I am in my ahem late forties and I can say hand on heart I have never been in that store ... in fact I couldn’t even give directions in my city to where it is!!! Why would you????

Reactions: 2
I just buy the cheap umbrellas in there lol

• Haha
Gonna guess they have not been on plan they will use helen being there as an excuse if somones on holiday and wants to eat crap they can jane has no excuse honestly and feel like she would use anything as an excuse to be able to be off plan its sad as if she committed she would loose weight and feel much better for it sadly she will get to an age where its too late i think it will take a heart attack or a health scare to make her see sense

Reactions: 1
Gonna guess they have not been on plan they will use helen being there as an excuse if somones on holiday and wants to eat crap they can jane has no excuse honestly and feel like she would use anything as an excuse to be able to be off plan its sad as if she committed she would loose weight and feel much better for it sadly she will get to an age where its too late i think it will take a heart attack or a health scare to make her see sense
if she can't see how much she has piled back on from that rain coat that barely gets half way round her then she's in denial for sure

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.