Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotel night away has just come up on utube. I can’t bear to watch it! How come she has so many subscribers, but gets very few likes and comments?

They have to be the dullest 20 somethings ever.😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh Jane, if you're going to review stuff, then learn how to read and pronounce words! Who wants to be reviewed by someone who is just plain stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont think she's pregnant. She is probably wearing a scarf/hiding her body to hide the weight gain

Reactions: 5
I just watched the vlog and how rubbish!! She didn't show the bathroom in the room apart from a few tiles. They're so boring loads going on around the area so they stay in the room and watch tv lol. Also is she pregnant? She kept the scarf on most of the vlog and loose clothes, just a thought 🤔
She always does, it's to cover her huge fat belly. It would have been good to have seen the main rooms in the hotel, she didn't do the hotel any favours to be honest, not a good review at all. Is she really as thick as she makes out? She really came across stupid on that vlog.

Jane is so tight no way would they pay to stay in that hotel or buy the food , so her ad is a joke 🤯

Reactions: 2
Wimbledon being the tennis tournament in Eastbourne proved that. Along with her pronunciation of artisan 🙄
Don't forget the chicken and apricot 'terrain.' God, her mother, the teacher, must be cringing like hell! It's so embarrassing. She is making herself look so stupid!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I dont think she's pregnant. She is probably wearing a scarf/hiding her body to hide the weight gain
Could you imagine her as a mother? 🙈
Fopaholic #2
I remember one of the lesser sw vlogers Kate or Rachael saying before losing weight (and actually keeping it off) they always hid their double and tipple chins under a scarf . Hopefully for the good of humanity it's the chins and not a baby bump.

Reactions: 1
Yes go away to a swanky hotel. 'We're going to get some drinks, I think I'll have a cup of tea'? WTF? Charlie must be beside himself! God, I'd be raiding the cocktail menu! Poor Charlie, drinking on his own again. Bet he can't wait till Ibiza! She is one boring lady 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought this a few weeks ago when she came off slimming world and was dropping hints about something behind the scenes, but she did an Instagram q&a last week and said that she wasn't
Sadly I think the freebie hotel room was probably the exciting news .... unless she is going to announce becoming a SW consultant 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How come when she isn’t “on plan” she can eat dairy? Is she only dairy intolerant when she follows the SW plan? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jane: "Are you getting hungry?"
Charlie: "No!"
Jane: "What time's dinner?"
Charlie: "7"
Jane: "What time is it now?"
Charlie: "twenty to 4."
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wimbledon being the tennis tournament in Eastbourne proved that. Along with her pronunciation of artisan 🙄
Charlie's reaction at the Wimbledon and chicken terrain comments😁 Jane had cheese and biscuits after a cheeseburger and fries, blimey (it was also the most expensive item on the desserts menu but maybe I'm just being cynical).
I had a little chuckle when she was talking about the carnival crowd "disbursting" lol.
I don't know why she was so impressed with such basic brands like Typhoo and Nescafe, I always see those sachets at the Travelodge😉
If the hotel gets just one of two more wedding packages out of it, they've probably done really well.

• Haha
Charlie's reaction at the Wimbledon and chicken terrain comments😁
She didn’t look impressed by his reaction either! 😂🤣 I think he was laughing a little to hard for her liking... and then that apologising touch on the shoulders 🤣 he knew he’d embarrassed her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.