Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
Dear lord, the comments on the 'food shop arrives' video. "Well done Charlie" "Good job Charlie" Anyone would think he was a 3 year old who finally became toilet trained.

It's an online food shop, he didn't split the atom :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Cause the first thing any normal person would do if they wanted a chat with their husband is fucking vlog it!!!! Where in her tiny mind is posting pics on Instagram of them in bed and vlogging their conversations if he is away and they wanted a catch up healthy? She is not on this planet ... Charlie (you do both read here, you know it, she knows it, despite her lies) what on earth are you thinking? You seem like a decent guy ... for God’s sake keep some shite private! I swear if they decide to have kids the damn conception and a birds eye view of her battered vag after the fact will be on show for the world to see!! Get a bloody grip!

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Why does she say in every bloody video omg look at my hair??! Her hair is the same in every video ffs 😂
It drives me mad the way she asks Charlie things but makes out she doesn't know the answer when she clearly does, is she copying someone? Lol
And... I feel I’m zoomed in! No hun..! That’s your true huge self 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Caravan fun 😂 I swear those two could make anything look dull, they'll be on Wallace Arnold tours next, made me laugh when she said she was delayed putting up the vlog cos she "didn't wan't to put out any old rubbish" isn't that 99% of her vlogs are anyway? Then she said she was going to take her chocolate biscuit and cup of tea and have a lie down to rurrrrrrlax as she'd been at work and just had her lunch! If she put more effort in and created quality content then I would get the whole working part time and doing youtube part time but she just films herself in the kitchen half heartedly cooking in her nightie or stained tops, does dull taste tests telling Charlie what to say or car chats which are like watching paint dry in terms of entertainment value, she is so so lazy, has drivvel content and still gets the followers and lots of kiss ass comments, the world has gone mad!

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Please stop embarrassing Charlie and Charlie PLEASE 🙏 stop letting her!!!! You look like an absolute pleb dancing in those insta stories... get a grip mate... your dull and never gonna look or act fun 🤦‍♀️

String Man

VIP Member
That stroppy look on her face when she said "Charlie, are you not eating any syns?"

Then the utter relief when she realises he has some calorific snacks, saying "I thought: Charlie why are you only eating fruit - what's wrong with you?" as if that would have been an issue.

Stop policing his food Jane, even if he did chose to only eat fruit and no 'syns' then that's his choice, he's an adult.

Keep your eyes on your own plate rather than eyeing up what he's got on his.

• Haha

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
The thing is dont brand yourself as a sw influencer and go to slimcon etc and just get subscribers if your not going to do that if u want to rebrand yourself fine but dont flipping take the biscuit and stay on sw train for views

• Heart

Miss polar

VIP Member
I came across jane gammons a few weeks ago. OMG. I looked at the vlogs from a few years ago, when she was obviously on the plan and lost the weight. Good on her for that, but now she’s regained all the weight and more. It happens to lots of people, so no criticism about that, but why is she pretending to be dieting when she’s fatter than ever. The dopy bloke she’s married to is going to do a runner one day. He Looks bored out of his mind, with all the life sucked out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
Let's just face it, she can't stick to anything that's good for her. She will never be slim, and if she ever did lose tons of weight, she would put it all back on in a very short space of time, and probably a lot more. She needs to be happy with the size she is, and just enjoy life as it's very short. I'm spending all day everyday in a hospice with my husband who is dying, it certainly alters the perspective on life.
sorry to hear this, we're thinking of you at this horrid time :(

Steve

You can see they are both bored to tears with SW They both seemed to Enjoy it more a few years ago they seemed happier and with their head in the game so to speak but now you can see they are struggling I personally hate SW it's a money making scheme (does not educate about nutrition or food) them need you to put the weight back on to re join and give them money I am surprised those that have done it for years bother with paying and group and not Just do their own thing from home and if your not taking it seriously then surely it's a waste of money I don't actually dislike Jane or Charlie but do think it makes awkward viewing when someone who clearly doesn't want to lose weight is still trying to push their channel as a weight loss channel especially when not willing to be honest open and share numbers.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Did I really just watch her saying at a push she was a 14 omg laughing so much . She is a 20 even the 20 she bought from the charity shop was skin tight on her even though she claimed it was loose. Maybe she found the one dress that is massively over sized and claiming to be a 14. If I took a shot everytime she mentioned size 14 in her vlog I would be long gone. Would love to see her going into top shop or river island and trying on a 14 lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Jane, this site seems to be seriously bothering you. Too many home truths i guess.

Look Jane, we are not trolls. This is a gossip site, its our opinion and obviously when you put yourself out there for monetary gain you will be criticised. Like celebrities are on the daily mail comments for example. This is nothing worse than that. Are the police going to arrest every person who states an opinion about a celebrity online? No, unless its a threat to their life they don't care!

Get your head out of your fat arse Jane, i think the police have more important things to worry about.

Also are you telling me jane you've never made an opinion about a love island contestant while watching? such as oh he's a right nasty piece of work or wow she was out of order?! Its the same thing!!! we are allowed an opinion.

• Heart

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
This shizz is too funny
If you dont agree dont bother comming on here tattle is known to be a bitching site so why even comment i am sorry but buzz off have a good day go order some jd seasonings and earn old janey a buck or two good day

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
No he was in charge of the music poor sod she talks to him like a bit shit sounds awful I can really see this poor guy just walking out one day
Who could blame him .... seriously who the fuck vlogs their husband in hospital???? Priorities Jane !!!!!!

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
record it before she deletes it. i would but im out and about today so cant do it
Hi there,

Just a thought that they didn’t realise about the law? Hardly a major crime! What benefit or why does it matter to anyone on here? To make someone’s life more difficult? Is that really what this country is about these days? It’s a few stones hardly going to break the beach does it really consent a complaint? I don’t understand. I’m here to be nice not an argument or cause a row that we saw on here the other day

I look forward to some discussions!
Councils are concerned about the issue as rocks and pebbles act as a natural sea defence, reducing the rate of coastal erosion.
Removing stones from beaches is illegal under the Coast Protection Act 1949. No discussion needed, it is illegal, end of!

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I can’t believe the amount of young lasses in their 20s 30s shopping in places like Bon mache, I mean it’s cheap but most of the style is for the older more mature lady in my opinion. I often go in with my 70 year old mum, and the only thing I’d probably buy would be leggings to be honest. We all have different tastes etc but it’s not for me yet.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wtfherewegoagain

I do wish she would explain to her youtube fandom that yes she has achieved a big "undisclosed number" loss this week and im sure she has followed the plan etc and good on her for that but it follows a large gain the week before. Now anyone that has done SW for a while knows that following a big gain 9 out of 10 people with a week of following the plan and staying hydrated will result in a substantial loss which is why you cant be slimmer of the week if you gained the week before or on completion of your first week.