Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did the pasta she cooked go? Lol tears over a tiny graze bit much god knows how she would cope if she was in labour πŸ™ˆ
Probably scoffed the pasta whilst waiting for the jacket potatoes to cook πŸ˜‚
Jeez, was that it that little scrape, all the drama and she bleeping cried for that????! God almighty I agree, imagine her being pregnant or in labour!!!! Poor Charlie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This girl seems to be in a world of her own, needs a reality check. She's bought into the marketing that if she just puts her mind to it then she can become one of the SW success stories. It clearly isn't working for her.

Reactions: 3
Think that post was to us guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I must have missed the memo where I wasn’t allowed an opinion .... I will sit in the corner and sprinkle myself in JD Seasonings after using Janes code and tell her how wonderful she is, how it will be fantastic to see her at Slimcon as she is such an inspiration, and ask her how to live β€œmy best life” like she does ... I have a food stained nightie at the ready πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Jane that Primark dress in your latest is not a 14! Stop lying! Do you think she cuts the size tag out just in case Charlie every does the washing? Oh hold on Jane put those scissors down babe; you have never done a Charlie Uses The Washing Machine vidoe so ya don't need to panic. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Jane that Primark dress in your latest is not a 14! Stop lying! Do you think she cuts the size tag out just in case Charlie every does the washing? Oh hold on Jane put those scissors down babe; you have never done a Charlie Uses The Washing Machine vidoe so ya don't need to panic. Lol.
What have I missed???? She is seriously not suggesting she is a size 14 surely???? I couldn’t give a stuff what size she is the only thing that gets me is the bloody lies 😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
What have I missed???? She is seriously not suggesting she is a size 14 surely???? I couldn’t give a stuff what size she is the only thing that gets me is the bloody lies 😩😩😩😩😩
YES, don't care about theverything size it's the lies. In her latest video she got a Primark dress and did a try on dating it was a 14. It still didn't fit right despite not being a 14 lol

• Haha
Sitting in bed pretending to be vegetables 😭😭😭 I actually feel so embarrassed for them but they seem so happy doing it πŸ˜‚ strange πŸ€£πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Wow
Where did they get their bag of pebbles from for the garden? they don't look like pebbles from the garden centre. If you're reading this Jane and you got them from the beach then you're in big trouble. as 'removing stones from beaches is illegal under the Coast Protection Act 1949' and you've posted it on a video for all to see!

• Wow
Where did they get their bag of pebbles from for the garden? they don't look like pebbles from the garden centre. If you're reading this Jane and you got them from the beach then you're in big trouble. as 'removing stones from beaches is illegal under the Coast Protection Act 1949' and you've posted it on a video for all to see!
she will now be having palputations and grabbing for the treat drawer panicking when she reads that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wondered that too! I’d seen on Countryfile or something that it was illegal 😲

Yes that was my first thought , and so tight of them just go bloody buy some like everyone else

Did I really just watch her saying at a push she was a 14 omg laughing so much . She is a 20 even the 20 she bought from the charity shop was skin tight on her even though she claimed it was loose. Maybe she found the one dress that is massively over sized and claiming to be a 14. If I took a shot everytime she mentioned size 14 in her vlog I would be long gone. Would love to see her going into top shop or river island and trying on a 14 lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.