Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched 5 mins of video with face mask. She looks like bleeping shrek, but shrek better looking ffs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ howling

I feel sorry for anyone following her with regards too SW. she a disgrace. Every video you can see she’s getting fatter and fatter. Also she gets out of breath walking from one room to another. Jesus woman get a grip. She’s 26 and has the personality and lifestyle of a 60 year old woman. She has such an unhealthy relationship with food, typical binge eater, please get help Jane for your own good. What she going to be like in Ibiza? Huffing and puffing and sweating like the obese woman she is in the Mediterranean heat. I would be very concerned regarding my health if I was her.

Just watched 5 mins of video with face mask. She looks like bleeping shrek, but shrek better looking ffs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ howling

I feel sorry for anyone following her with regards too SW. she a disgrace. Every video you can see she’s getting fatter and fatter. Also she gets out of breath walking from one room to another. Jesus woman get a grip. She’s 26 and has the personality and lifestyle of a 60 year old woman. She has such an unhealthy relationship with food, typical binge eater, please get help Jane for your own good. What she going to be like in Ibiza? Huffing and puffing and sweating like the obese woman she is in the Mediterranean heat. I would be very concerned regarding my health if I was her.
I’m not counting syns at the moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ duck me choked on mi coffee

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not counting syns but then tomorrow will state how many syns are in things to justify it? What is the point honestly like I said it seems to be all or nothing with her I also cannot keep up and know she is going to feel rubbish about her holiday and will wish she made an effort.

Reactions: 3
She will not lose weight before Ibiza. She got no intentions to do so. She is bloody huge man!!!! So bloody unhealthy. Watch her videos and see how she’s breathless all the time. Charlie shud be concerned about her tbh. Not slating her at all. Hope she reads here and takes my advice and does something about her weight. Even wen she’s allegedly following SW how many carbs does that woman consume in one day? I mean come on, it’s common sense to see she eats far too much. 2 huge meals a day plus all the crap in between. She has a huge meal for lunch and then for tea. I would not be able to consume all that food without throwing up. It’s sad really. Feel slightly sorry for her 😒😒😒😒

September I think. I hope to be at target by then... got a stone and a half left...i would love to challenge her to beat me to a stone and a half loss.
She got no intentions of losing any weight. Good luck with your loss tho, you can do it 😘

She will not lose weight before Ibiza. She got no intentions to do so. She is bloody huge man!!!! So bloody unhealthy. Watch her videos and see how she’s breathless all the time. Charlie shud be concerned about her tbh. Not slating her at all. Hope she reads here and takes my advice and does something about her weight. Even wen she’s allegedly following SW how many carbs does that woman consume in one day? I mean come on, it’s common sense to see she eats far too much. 2 huge meals a day plus all the crap in between. She has a huge meal for lunch and then for tea. I would not be able to consume all that food without throwing up. It’s sad really. Feel slightly sorry for her 😒😒😒😒

She got no intentions of losing any weight. Good luck with your loss tho, you can do it 😘
Thank you

Reactions: 1

Yes I agree, she has a real problem with food. She's so young too, I hate to think what size she will be when she's older and has had children. I really feel sorry for her, she needs counselling and not just her food intake issue neither, she has a lot of underlying mental health issues that should be addressed.

What struck me about that car vlog was when Helen was talking about Gavin feeling all calm and thought it was his sister making him feel that way. It was such a nice/sensitive comment and all Jane could say was "is the temperature ok for you?" WTF? She looked like she was going to fall asleep at the wheel! This girl has not got a sensitive bone in her body. I like Helen but I think Jane is far too immature for her and tries to be like her but fails miserably πŸ€”

Reactions: 11
What struck me about that car vlog was when Helen was talking about Gavin feeling all calm and thought it was his sister making him feel that way. It was such a nice/sensitive comment and all Jane could say was "is the temperature ok for you?" WTF? She looked like she was going to fall asleep at the wheel! This girl has not got a sensitive bone in her body. I like Helen but I think Jane is far too immature for her and tries to be like her but fails miserably πŸ€”
I noticed that! So rude and insensitive. Jane is so me me me! She spoke over Helen a few times x

Reactions: 6
I noticed that! So rude and insensitive. Jane is so me me me! She spoke over Helen a few times x
I noticed that too. I far prefer Helen, she comes across as a lot more genuine than Jane, and she's a lovely wife and Mum. I think Helen is everything that Jane would like to be.

Reactions: 6
I noticed that too, she doesn't have the intellectual or emotional depth to deal with any kind of serious subject and probably couldn't pronounce it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'What Do We Buy In Our Food Shop' πŸ€” .. food? .. Really? πŸ˜‚ Is she that stuck for content? Why does anyone even watch such drivel?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched Tesco food shop. She says β€œI’m not sure about sweet corn, will have too check syn value” WTF? It was only 4 days ago she ate a deep fried mars bar in batter but yet sweet corn has syns? It’s a bleeping vegetable. This SW business sounds seriously fucked up. So I can get fat eating bleeping sweet corn???? Rant over!!!!

• Haha
It's been said before but the amount of food she buys for 2 people seems alot

If I wasn't rubbish with tech stuff, I would've started a new thread by now- I've forgotten the suggestions I liked pages ago lol but the #savecharlie one seemed to be popular- does anyone know how to start a new one?☺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What does her top up shop usually contain? :ROFLMAO: Some of the comments on here today had me in stitches. Sweetcorn syn? lol

I look forward to having a watch later unless it's all supposed to be SW then I will Just give up unless it contains some decent treats and Junk food I Just think it is all BS and for show so they can then eat takeaway all week instead. I used to like this channel until it started confusing me with this whole on plan off plan on plan but not counting syns off plan but synning vegetables whilst eating battered mars bars :unsure:

She ORDERED this shopping? What the hell doesn't she work in bloody Tesco!

Last edited:
  • Haha
When there's only two of you but you also do a top up shop 🀣 this is why they're both about 16 stone.
Exactly!

Just watched Tesco food shop. She says β€œI’m not sure about sweet corn, will have too check syn value” WTF? It was only 4 days ago she ate a deep fried mars bar in batter but yet sweet corn has syns? It’s a bleeping vegetable. This SW business sounds seriously fucked up. So I can get fat eating bleeping sweet corn???? Rant over!!!!
I know, she's completely off her head!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.