Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just face it, she can't stick to anything that's good for her. She will never be slim, and if she ever did lose tons of weight, she would put it all back on in a very short space of time, and probably a lot more. She needs to be happy with the size she is, and just enjoy life as it's very short. I'm spending all day everyday in a hospice with my husband who is dying, it certainly alters the perspective on life.
sorry to hear this, we're thinking of you at this horrid time :(

Reactions: 9
In the vlog last week when she was whinging over her foot she said she didn't want to stay off work as she would lose money, surely Tesco give sick pay?!
Ohh she’s a ‘personal shopper’ for Tesco’s then?
For the last 2 years I’ve thought she was a personal shopper as in for clothes lol. I thought maybe she worked at Debenhams or something.

Reactions: 4
Jane. Please, please learn the difference between bRought and bought. Did you actually go to school?

Reactions: 7
Why is she putting a face mask on before cleansing her face?? The face mask will just stick to the make up and wont do much for her face 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why is she putting a face mask on before cleansing her face?? The face mask will just stick to the make up and wont do much for her face 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
You read my mind I was thinking I don’t know anyone that puts a face mask on uncleansed skin!!!! I also don’t know anyone who would list what they ate and drunk when describing someone’s wedding!!! You might mention the food in passing but not list the entire menu!!!! And pretty sure it wasn’t pepperami on the menu Janey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow with that facemask on a dead ringer 😭

So Charlie has raised £400 for British heart foundation (welll done) while Janes is ripping them off buy selling the goods she’s gets from on eBay re selling at extortionate prices 🤔 how could she very embarrassing I think 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
bet that skin care brand is thrilled with that endorsement Jane! Sticking expensive face mask on over left over make up urgh and if its that good why did you have bum cream slapped on your face the other day? hmmmmm
says in the description that she will make some money on every sale, no wonder she loves it so much!

"Some other cabbage salad with croutons and Parmesan" 😂😂 errr that would be Caesar salad Jane......deffo not cabbage

• Wow
  • Haha
New thread title .... don’t gift guzzling JD Gammons.... donate to save Charlie

• Haha
I can't face watching the excuses and life's too short. I feel like since she's got married she's on a downward spiral of not bothering at all. Gradually getting bigger and more boring. Humpty Frumpy 💤💤💤

• Haha
I can't face watching the excuses and life's too short. I feel like since she's got married she's on a downward spiral of not bothering at all. Gradually getting bigger and more boring. Humpty Frumpy 💤💤💤
Good new title there !! Jane Gammons Humpty Frumpty

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.