Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
It's been a while since I posted on the Egg and Bean thread, good to see they are still eating a healthy diet.

Nice mound of salt right next to the mountain of mayo and cheese.

salt.jpg

Sausage casserole or the toilet from Trainspotting :unsure:

Wipe your fucking dishes before taking a picture, you absolute amateur.

1584716963308.png
1584717046608.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Actually think it’s fucking shameful and bloody disgusting trying to earn commission on a JD seasoning advert while things are so bloody bad for so many people at the moment she’s the fucking lowest of the low

lexiloo

VIP Member
worst time ever to be pushing bloody spice kits when the only things left in the supermarkets to sprinkle them on are jars of olives and crab paste

Just heard a critical care nurse crying on the radio, she'd just done 48 hours in a hospital only to go shopping and not able to get any food 😪I hope Jane and her like were listening while stocking up their freezer with unneeded cheese 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
what did I just watch? pure borefest....who wants to see dave and denise choose what pack up he has and chat about big mac sauce! if this is marchmass roll on effing April!
and don't get me started on the mince, she's taking it back because the calories are not worth it....yet she's stuffing her face pre teatime and almost toungeing that pot of big mac sauce??
shes a national embarrassment!!!

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion : makes out she’s a vlogger , but maybe she’s a dogger, now she,s feeling the bloat, and can’t fasten her pink coat !

• Haha

Marchan

Haven’t been on for a while but just had to comment on this night out. Last year she got him drunk before he even left the house pretending she was getting him in the mood before he went out. Hence he was home early 🤢🤮on his shoes. This time she tanned half of his legs so hed be far to embarrassed to get up to anything behind her so insecure back. This woman is a calculating control freak.

• Heart

Patsy

Chatty Member
Oh she's in a right mood today!!!
View attachment 98320
This really annoyed me. She posted on her insta stories about getting rude messages ... umm, it’s no wonder my love. How dare you look for sympathy because you work 4 hours a day doing online shopping. Try working a 12 hour shift in a hospital and then maybe you’ll have earnt that sympathy. Sorry, it really got to me.

• Heart

Dolphingal

VIP Member
With Charlie actually being allowed on Saturday night who thinks that she's going to spend the rest of the year moaning about how he neglected her and how he owes her for that one night he went out. The poor sod probably doesn't go out very often cos the grief he gets afterwards isn't worth it!
And so what if he looks at other women?! Gannet Gammons could do with a reality check!
He will undoubtedly be ogling other women like ALL men do on a night out, married or not! Men are visual by nature so, the way she is, she needs to be worried 🤣

Bloody hell, she can make out she’s encouraged Charlie to go out but her body language says otherwise, you can tell she hates him going out and is so insecure. Why the hell would she get up at 2am to go and pick him up I don’t get it? Once again it’s all about control for Jane plus it’ll be her being tight over him paying for a taxi, he would probably share one though so it might not be much? As someone said she acts like she’s his mother is so embarrassing, I just could not imagine carrying on like that when my hubby goes out, he’d tell me to piss off 🤣. I bet Charlie’s mates take the piss out of him badly, he needs to bloody stand up to her

Haha love it, can you imagine 🤣. I’m surprised she mentioned where he’s going seeing as how secretive she is over where he works, even though we all know 😂

I know, you’d be lucky to get a please or thank you in the subway by me 🤣

Dave and Denise love it 😂. Oh god she looked like she was gonna snort the Big Mac sauce, she was absolutely buzzing her eyes were nearly popping out of her head 🤣

Yeah, I reckon she scoffed the rest of the pack off camera too. I bet she says it’s easier to work out the calories when you eat the lot 😉
The reason she picks him up at 2am is to make dam sure he gets straight home and no detours via a mates house or worse still, another woman he has managed to attract in beer goggles!! It's nothing to do with saving money...
What man in his right mind allows his partner to fish out an outfit for him to go out in?? Is he totally simple or what?? (ER, yeah Noice) 🙄
The fact she is even doing the outfit choosing and being Janeychins chauffeur at daft o'clock in the early hrs says a whole lot about her trust in Charlie and her controlling behaviour. It's her way or the highway!! His mates must surely say stuff to him about what a mistake he's made.. That's what friends do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Why don’t they ever go out together for a few drinks and a dance? No kids. No weekend commitments. It’s obvious by Charlie’s reactions he enjoys going out.

• Heart

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Right what have I missed.........*checks youtube and updates self on tattle*.....and i am back in the room!
Right...*rolls up sleeves*.......

Charlie's big build up for his night out reminded me of when a 7 year old has an invite to a birthday party and their mum chooses their outfit to make sure they look their best. Them loafers...charlie, uncle knob head rang and said he wants them back for his wild west fancy dress! The way she quizzed him about how it went and the pole questions...I wanted him to turn and say yes jane i saw the pole and there were a few women good looking women dancing on it too and then my mate danny got the urge to go to a strip club and i got 2 dances and left with a phone number so yes my lads night was great thanks for asking!! I bet his whatsapp messenger was exploding that night with messages from her.

The brows...well they do look better than trim with tans vulcan style spider leg brows but of course jane got them for free. I think i am going to start a channel so i can get free stuff and treatments. Is it me or does the right brow look more arched and pointy in the middle? Almost like she has a permanent raised eyebrow 🤨

And its the whole asking charlie what he wants for his packed lunch and then picking the treats out for him. Of course yes i make my husbands lunch for work, and he makes mine too but its more of a "i'm doing myself sandwiches for work, do you want one or you going to that cafe/canteen?" We are grown ups now so we pick our own snacks 🤪😅😅😅

Phheewww! Need a brew and club biscuit now 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Omg! Knowing how Jane dresses, do we really want to see what she likes in Sainsbury's?
A quick summery in case you CBA to watch - or want to save your eyes from the juddery slowed down filming!

Getting into the warmer mumfs so lets get started!

Lovely camel/beige knitted dress(!) She had one similar last that she wore to deff on her holiday to Ibeefa (just what you need, a knitted dress for wearing in the sunshine!)

Sainsburys is a bit more expensive apparently.

Next we have a (drab) jacket. It's beige with a bit of yellow in? (I'd call it camel myself but who am I to argue with fashion extraodinaire) Jane the stylist says don't be afraid to look at clothes in supermarkets because you could really dress this (drab) jacket up for a wedding guest! WTF!

She then went on to show a top that said Petit Moi on the front. Say no more, she clearly couldn't pull that one off!

She recommends Sainsburys for clothes as she bought loads from there last year for her holiday. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

Mustards, yellows, beige and browns are really in this year (yay, I can't wait for Summer so I can look....drab as fuck!)

On to Mothers Day stuff...no tat, all good quality...
And she is loving the picnic ware for the warmer mumfs, probably not big enough for a Gammon picnic, how about a suitcase, do they have any of those in stock?

More food, well it wouldn't be a Gammon vlog without food, would it?

Hope that little summery has saved your sanity, should you chose not to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Glad Marchmas number 2 is up early means I can have a happy day now !!! “I just love the Buddha’s and Camels they are so calming “ wtf! Since when has a camel been calming. They are gross, nasty creatures that regurgitate and spit at you, maybe reminds her of a bedroom game her and the bean play ???? find my humps Charlieeee, just saying !!. Then what we,ve all been waiting for, should I buy another coat but the summer version.... Hell yea Jane go for it, why not go for a size 10 this time in Camel seeing that you find them so calming !! Then right at the end she never lets us down maybe I,ll do this at Mataland, give me strength😡😡

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
HOW is she fooling people she's "constantly losing weight" and "almost back to her lightest weight" with a double chin that looks like a bagel she's resting her head on!

chinjane.png

• Haha
  • Wow

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen. Yes retail workers are in the thick of it and working so hard to accommodate the uk but to compare it to what those band members went through? Literally seeing children drown in freezing waters, knowing they are moments away from their own death. Stuck in the middle of literal freezing water in the darkness of night. Yes Jane it’s exactly the same.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can only manage bits of her dull shit and boring lives, the sight of her bloated moomin face peering at the camera in the cupboard as she ponders life makes me want to reach in and slap it......so I just skim them, I did pick up the rant about people apparently messaging her calling her out for comparing her 4 hour shift to the hard workers, clearly aimed here as we discussed it......**hi jane**....she had the cheek to say when did I compare my job to important ones?? and laughed like a goon to the camera feeling all chuffed that her minions would blow smoke up her arse over it yet forgetting she added a picture to her stories comparing retail staff to the band who went down playing on the bloody titanic.....thats what we called you out for you crass, spoiled, delusional pillock!!

and rurrrrrlaax........deep breath.....actually feel better for that rant, im upset today, my twins are year 6 primary and it may be the last day there today depending if schools re open before summer hols, they'll miss leavers trip, leavers assembly, prize giving, leavers party, transitions to secondary school and the fun days of getting your friends to sign your polo shirt and fill a book with messages of good luck etc so im feeling upset and have cried a lot this morning, my heart aches for all the leavers around the country and yet humpty fucking frumpty is having minge twinge over cheap cheese.....hope it gives you the shits and you run out of bog roll

• Sad
  • Heart