Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She,s on admitting She,s comfort eating again, no tit Sherlock !! Face is like a bleeping football. Just because you hoard food Janiechins doesn’t, mean that you have to hoard it all in that expanding gut ! The bleeping IBS has just got a mention, oh Christ she,s on a Debbie downer for sure and she,s right about one thing, this live is like word 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮projectile !
Had to leave her a comment 🤣🤣
Someone said might help if you counted your calories and see how far over your going :unsure:#toinfinityandbeyond

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she actually taking the piss? What happened to her doing really well since xmas and losing weight and only being something like a stone over her target?! Am I imagining this or have I finally lost it? 😂🤔 I've even more time on my hands to see what utter dickheads these Instagram morons are lately ... I best stick to prisoner 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been on here “oh dear” I bloody hate when she says that makes me want to bounce her moon face off a wall 😂 don’t get me wrong my eating is all out of sorts but I still manage to make healthy soups and meals. I hate the way she runs customers to the gutter and makes out she’s the only one dealing with the public my hubby has to go out and work and yes Jane 12hr shifts 6 days a week not bloody 4 hrs you complain about. Maybe you should self isolate and stfu but then again if you don’t work how can you afford the 2kg cheese your clearly munching through and Slabs of chocolate the size of a headstone plus you won’t get 1st offers to the shelves in Tesco. Hope the poor guy that turns up everyday to do his shopping is there tomorrow and pisses you right off 😂

She’s been on here “oh dear” I bloody hate when she says that makes me want to bounce her moon face off a wall 😂 don’t get me wrong my eating is all out of sorts but I still manage to make healthy soups and meals. I hate the way she runs customers to the gutter and makes out she’s the only one dealing with the public my hubby has to go out and work and yes Jane 12hr shifts 6 days a week not bloody 4 hrs you complain about. Maybe you should self isolate and stfu but then again if you don’t work how can you afford the 2kg cheese your clearly munching through and Slabs of chocolate the size of a headstone plus you won’t get 1st offers to the shelves in Tesco. Hope the poor guy that turns up everyday to do his shopping is there tomorrow and pisses you right off 😂
Btw my hubby is a food delivery driver so he’s still out working everyday 😃

Reactions: 12

Btw my hubby is a food delivery driver so he’s still out working everyday 😃
I bleeping hate the “oh de a” and “oh my god” winds me up big style 😡😡😡😡😡

It's the fake, wheezy laugh when nothing's happened, that makes my teeth itch!! She'll be doing it even more once she's read on here whilst she's taking her 45 minute bog break in the morning. Hi Jane, 4 Viennese whirls the other day, a donut last night, massive bar of choclit tonight, what's the treat tomorrow? A whole Viennetta? Or one of those Costco carrot cakes to yourself maybe?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The uniform was hanging on her a fortnight ago 🧐 added slurping and gulping to the tea now aswell 🤢 she's starting afresh tomorrow ,but only after they've scoffed the lidl pies for dinner..she can't pass up on all the treats at work, and she's picked up lots of food bargains that she'll show us on tomorrows vlog..she's the most food obsessed person I've seen ..even the cookie monster stopped for breath..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She starts her work at 6am, has a break at 8am and then finishes her shift at 10am ... wtf!? I thought it was 4 hours that should be worked before people are entitled to a break?
Also, please can she stop drinking/eating while filming!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She starts her work at 6am, has a break at 8am and then finishes her shift at 10am ... wtf!? I thought it was 4 hours that should be worked before people are entitled to a break?
Also, please can she stop drinking/eating while filming!!!!!
Although that's the only good thing ,she's putting the rest of us off our food watching her slurping and gulping :sick:

• Sick
Is she actually taking the piss? What happened to her doing really well since xmas and losing weight and only being something like a stone over her target?! Am I imagining this or have I finally lost it? 😂🤔 I've even more time on my hands to see what utter dickheads these Instagram morons are lately ... I best stick to prisoner 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha.... she definitely said that in a previous vlog.... and we could all obviously see that she was chatting absolute tit again, if anything she’s been looking like she’s been expanding weekly since Xmas not losing the recent CAT FISHING with the edited photo and her current content we have gone from trying to flog seasonings whilst their is bloody chaos in the supermarkets too today’s tripe of gifted Chemical tit Storms that taste bloody vile and literally do give you shits if she genuinely had IBS there’s no way way she could tolerate Skinny Food Company Products.

Although that's the only good thing ,she's putting the rest of us off our food watching her slurping and gulping :sick:
it really infuriates me I can’t abide people chewing or slurping ....

The uniform was hanging on her a fortnight ago 🧐 added slurping and gulping to the tea now aswell 🤢 she's starting afresh tomorrow ,but only after they've scoffed the lidl pies for dinner..she can't pass up on all the treats at work, and she's picked up lots of food bargains that she'll show us on tomorrows vlog..she's the most food obsessed person I've seen ..even the cookie monster stopped for breath..
Jesus, she must be taking the piss, her uniform was hanging off her!! I must have a million quid in the bloody bank 🤣 she’s that deluded she believes her own shite now. I agree, I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with food it’s a bit worrying

Haha.... she definitely said that in a previous vlog.... and we could all obviously see that she was chatting absolute tit again, if anything she’s been looking like she’s been expanding weekly since Xmas not losing the recent CAT FISHING with the edited photo and her current content we have gone from trying to flog seasonings whilst their is bloody chaos in the supermarkets too today’s tripe of gifted Chemical tit Storms that taste bloody vile and literally do give you shits if she genuinely had IBS there’s no way way she could tolerate Skinny Food Company Products.

That’s a very good point! That shite in the skinny food stuff literally does make you shite! I found out the hard way after eating a packet of sugar free sweets 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

💯💯💯💯

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion : makes out she’s a vlogger , but maybe she’s a dogger, now she,s feeling the bloat, and can’t fasten her pink coat !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder the bloody doctors never rang back, I’m sure someone who hasn’t used an inhaler for 20 years is at the top of the list for a callback 🙄. Surprised they haven‘t rang 111 ffs

• Haha
Do you think Tesco have put on a breakfast for those working early and as it's 'free' food Jane could not resist?
Yeah, the work uniform was hanging off her about as much as the tat in that Cocomy haul...so baggy around the wrists!
Went out with friends for a meal, went to Taco Bell again, went over calories...put up videos about weight loss favourites and how well calorie counting was going, claimed it was the best thing I ever did-lied to my followers, tried to flog them Skinny Cafe baking stuff and JD spice mixes while I hash tagged any trending weight loss hash tag and face tuned my face,didn't plan my content and resorted to lives instead of editing...Marchmass was a success! Well as long as the Adsense rolls in...hahaha oh de a! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you bother the doctors at this time with someone who had asthma 20 odd years ago 🙄 he’s obviously fine does all them bike rides ! Just common sense 😭 and the uniform was hanging off you two weeks ago 😂😂😂😂 yeah ok hun

It’s the new Jane diet -
2 weeks on (pretending to calorie count)
2 months off (stuffing your face like a pig)

While all the time pulling the wool over your subs eyes and making money out of it!

• Haha
didn't need mystic meg to know Jane would blame the current situation for her piling on the weight, apparently she was doing great with the calorie counting up to two weeks ago......does she forget we have eyes?? people have been calling her out for ages on her supposed calorie counting and with the amount of lives shes done pottering around the kitchen we can all clearly see she has piled loads of weight on, she just thinks this is a good excuse to justify all the scoffing! Charlie looks to have piled loads on too.
someone has commented on the live that Jane is one of the angels keeping the country going at the moment......oh do duck off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.