Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must think 99% of her Viewers are blind ! How on earth she can keep saying she’s losing weight is astonishing lol and then to add insult to injury tells you how much crap you can eat and loose weight , next she will be saying dominos pizza burns fat 😳
She insults her viewers and needs some Gaffa tape for her wonky gob
Bloody ell, Katherine Walker adores Janiechins she comments on every video licking her arse, bless her 😳
Obviously and absolute numpty

Reactions: 6
I think Katherine Walker is Janeychins fanclub founder she comments on pretty much everything 🙈
Do you think she will be organising the summer Hyde Park gathering that all 10 of the Gammonettes will be attending ?

She insults her viewers and needs some Gaffa tape for her wonky gob
Obviously and absolute numpty
Preferably a roll of it taped right round her head !

Someone said her and Charlie are looking very trim 😂😂 I give up 😭
Are you sure they didn’t say “grim” ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Right what have I missed.........*checks youtube and updates self on tattle*.....and i am back in the room!
Right...*rolls up sleeves*.......

Charlie's big build up for his night out reminded me of when a 7 year old has an invite to a birthday party and their mum chooses their outfit to make sure they look their best. Them loafers...charlie, uncle knob head rang and said he wants them back for his wild west fancy dress! The way she quizzed him about how it went and the pole questions...I wanted him to turn and say yes jane i saw the pole and there were a few women good looking women dancing on it too and then my mate danny got the urge to go to a strip club and i got 2 dances and left with a phone number so yes my lads night was great thanks for asking!! I bet his whatsapp messenger was exploding that night with messages from her.

The brows...well they do look better than trim with tans vulcan style spider leg brows but of course jane got them for free. I think i am going to start a channel so i can get free stuff and treatments. Is it me or does the right brow look more arched and pointy in the middle? Almost like she has a permanent raised eyebrow 🤨

And its the whole asking charlie what he wants for his packed lunch and then picking the treats out for him. Of course yes i make my husbands lunch for work, and he makes mine too but its more of a "i'm doing myself sandwiches for work, do you want one or you going to that cafe/canteen?" We are grown ups now so we pick our own snacks 🤪😅😅😅

Phheewww! Need a brew and club biscuit now 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is officially off her rocker. The scary thing is now that i think she really believes her own lies. She must believe she has lost loads of weight and is doing well calories counting. Delusion at its best 🤯 i might have to unsubscribe because this is becoming ridiculous now 🤣

Reactions: 11
That new vlog was awful I skipped by the clothes and other crap and more food no surprise there 😆 BUT she’s went from a medium chicken to a small, Hi Jane 👋 you’ve went all this time scoffing a medium chicken and now you’ve bought a small one I’ll tell you something that won’t full you both up with your crap mash and green beans you will need to rush out and stock up on blue rubands, fridge raiders and club biscuits and 6 multi packs of crisps cause you both will be hank Marvin downsizing your chook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No need to worry about my insomnia tonight I’ll just re-watch Janeychin’s latest borefest, I’ll be in the land of nod before I shut my eyes!

• Haha
That new vlog was awful I skipped by the clothes and other crap and more food no surprise there 😆 BUT she’s went from a medium chicken to a small, Hi Jane 👋 you’ve went all this time scoffing a medium chicken and now you’ve bought a small one I’ll tell you something that won’t full you both up with your crap mash and green beans you will need to rush out and stock up on blue rubands, fridge raiders and club biscuits and 6 multi packs of crisps cause you both will be hank Marvin downsizing your chook 😂
I reckon she spends more hours reading here than she does at Tesco 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
another voice over bore fest, marchmass?? cantbearsedmass more like! love the way she shares how many calories two sausages are......then snaffles four down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a boring bloody video ! Roll on the size 10 clothes hauls and sitting in a car eating fat burning pizza ! Much more entertaining ☺

• Haha
Well she sold it to me “it’s not junk”!! I’m sold I will buy my mum one of each then missQVC 👌 Such a way with words this one

Reactions: 8
Omg! Knowing how Jane dresses, do we really want to see what she likes in Sainsbury's?
A quick summery in case you CBA to watch - or want to save your eyes from the juddery slowed down filming!

Getting into the warmer mumfs so lets get started!

Lovely camel/beige knitted dress(!) She had one similar last that she wore to deff on her holiday to Ibeefa (just what you need, a knitted dress for wearing in the sunshine!)

Sainsburys is a bit more expensive apparently.

Next we have a (drab) jacket. It's beige with a bit of yellow in? (I'd call it camel myself but who am I to argue with fashion extraodinaire) Jane the stylist says don't be afraid to look at clothes in supermarkets because you could really dress this (drab) jacket up for a wedding guest! WTF!

She then went on to show a top that said Petit Moi on the front. Say no more, she clearly couldn't pull that one off!

She recommends Sainsburys for clothes as she bought loads from there last year for her holiday. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

Mustards, yellows, beige and browns are really in this year (yay, I can't wait for Summer so I can look....drab as duck!)

On to Mothers Day stuff...no tat, all good quality...
And she is loving the picnic ware for the warmer mumfs, probably not big enough for a Gammon picnic, how about a suitcase, do they have any of those in stock?

More food, well it wouldn't be a Gammon vlog without food, would it?

Hope that little summery has saved your sanity, should you chose not to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wish she’d do a try on haul , you know the one where she Tells you it’s prob gonna be to big for her looks massive etc then when she try’s it on and she’s practically turning blue as the tops cut of her circulation 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.