Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only manage bits of her dull tit and boring lives, the sight of her bloated moomin face peering at the camera in the cupboard as she ponders life makes me want to reach in and slap it......so I just skim them, I did pick up the rant about people apparently messaging her calling her out for comparing her 4 hour shift to the hard workers, clearly aimed here as we discussed it......**hi jane**....she had the cheek to say when did I compare my job to important ones?? and laughed like a goon to the camera feeling all chuffed that her minions would blow smoke up her arse over it yet forgetting she added a picture to her stories comparing retail staff to the band who went down playing on the bloody titanic.....thats what we called you out for you crass, spoiled, delusional pillock!!

and rurrrrrlaax........deep breath.....actually feel better for that rant, im upset today, my twins are year 6 primary and it may be the last day there today depending if schools re open before summer hols, they'll miss leavers trip, leavers assembly, prize giving, leavers party, transitions to secondary school and the fun days of getting your friends to sign your polo shirt and fill a book with messages of good luck etc so im feeling upset and have cried a lot this morning, my heart aches for all the leavers around the country and yet humpty bleeping frumpty is having minge twinge over cheap cheese.....hope it gives you the shits and you run out of bog roll

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can only manage bits of her dull tit and boring lives, the sight of her bloated moomin face peering at the camera in the cupboard as she ponders life makes me want to reach in and slap it......so I just skim them, I did pick up the rant about people apparently messaging her calling her out for comparing her 4 hour shift to the hard workers, clearly aimed here as we discussed it......**hi jane**....she had the cheek to say when did I compare my job to important ones?? and laughed like a goon to the camera feeling all chuffed that her minions would blow smoke up her arse over it yet forgetting she added a picture to her stories comparing retail staff to the band who went down playing on the bloody titanic.....thats what we called you out for you crass, spoiled, delusional pillock!!

and rurrrrrlaax........deep breath.....actually feel better for that rant, im upset today, my twins are year 6 primary and it may be the last day there today depending if schools re open before summer hols, they'll miss leavers trip, leavers assembly, prize giving, leavers party, transitions to secondary school and the fun days of getting your friends to sign your polo shirt and fill a book with messages of good luck etc so im feeling upset and have cried a lot this morning, my heart aches for all the leavers around the country and yet humpty bleeping frumpty is having minge twinge over cheap cheese.....hope it gives you the shits and you run out of bog roll
Oh dear I can understand that ! I saw the children waiting for school bus and I felt so bad for them today.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Guyyyyysssss I'm not panic buying before anyone says it, as she holds up a 2kg block of cheese!

Errr I wouldn't call this panic buying Janeychins, I mean, cheese isn't much use when you run out of staples, no, I would just call it greed, pure and simple.

Funny how she can eat so much cheese now yet it prevented her from losing weight on SW...apparently.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Yes my boy is 7 and missing his friends also ,he's making plans for his birthday in June and Idk what to tell him as the way things are it's scary..My older boy will be going into 6th form for the last time today as 'that's it'for them also ,no end of yr leavers do, nothing to celebrate A level results as they've been cancelled..Everyone with children have one thing on their minds their family's safety and all the things they'll never get back, and all Jane will be worried about is whether the take away will still be doing deliveries ..Sad times indeed :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My poor nephew has worked so hard revising for his GCSE's.
I feel so sorry for him and others in the same position with A levels also or any exams that were due to be sat.
It's not even like they are postponed, they are cancelled.

We are certainly living through very strange times.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My poor nephew has worked so hard revising for his GCSE's.
I feel so sorry for him and others in the same position with A levels also or any exams that were due to be sat.
It's not even like they are postponed, they are cancelled.

We are certainly living through very strange times.
I really feel for all those who are taking GCSE’s and A levels ... it’s stressful enough for them without all this uncertainty 😢

Guyyyyysssss I'm not panic buying before anyone says it, as she holds up a 2kg block of cheese!

Errr I wouldn't call this panic buying Janeychins, I mean, cheese isn't much use when you run out of staples, no, I would just call it greed, pure and simple.

Funny how she can eat so much cheese now yet it prevented her from losing weight on SW...apparently.
that really pissed me off I was so tempted to contact Tesco ... ok you can shop before everyone else has empty shops ... but that was rubbing people’s noses in it and frankly were very unnecessary purchases!!!
She is simply disgraceful when I watched that critical care nurse in bits this morning because she couldn’t pick up anything for the next 48 hours and that lazy lump is hoarding food 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Just heard a critical care nurse crying on the radio, she'd just done 48 hours in a hospital only to go shopping and not able to get any food 😪I hope Jane and her like were listening while stocking up their freezer with unneeded cheese 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just heard a critical care nurse crying on the radio, she'd just done 48 hours in a hospital only to go shopping and not able to get any food 😪I hope Jane and her like were listening while stocking up their freezer with unneeded cheese 🤬
it was heartbreaking that nurses story one of many going without whilst old Gammon chops stocks up on more cheese than a family would eat in 4 months... pure greed with no thought for others

• Sad
  • Heart
I just found it distasteful going through her cupboards, showing what she has...how does that help anyone who has not done 50 top up shops pre panic buying due to Covid19. It's one thing saying check what you have in your cupboards another to show how you've enough to feed the 5,000!
Describing the people queuing outside as 'herds', how she spoke to the woman asking about things in stock...yes, people are panic buying and I feel sorry for anyone working in a supermarket but this 'superior' attitude Jane has just highlights her lack of empathy and how fake that 'caring' aaaw dear insincerity on the lives is.
Funny how of all the things we comment on that is what has got to you Jane, enough to address it...because you know it is true and we've got your number...and it's not in deficit!

Reactions: 13
I just found it distasteful going through her cupboards, showing what she has...how does that help anyone who has not done 50 top up shops pre panic buying due to Covid19. It's one thing saying check what you have in your cupboards another to show how you've enough to feed the 5,000!
Describing the people queuing outside as 'herds', how she spoke to the woman asking about things in stock...yes, people are panic buying and I feel sorry for anyone working in a supermarket but this 'superior' attitude Jane has just highlights her lack of empathy and how fake that 'caring' aaaw dear insincerity on the lives is.
Funny how of all the things we comment on that is what has got to you Jane, enough to address it...because you know it is true and we've got your number...and it's not in deficit!
Yes I'm sure the local foodbank wouldn't even had that much food in stock..her describing the herds outside, must be the 🐮she see's as she looks over her 🐷pen the greedy witch..even I with the tact of Kay Burley have complete and utter sympathy with everyone in these trying times..but karmas always waiting in the wings...👊

Reactions: 8
she’s an absolute disgrace honestly that block cheese for just her and bean is just rank out of order I have a family of 6 and wouldn’t even have took that if I did I’d half it and give some to family but bleeping lard arse is too greedy and selfish to do that 🤬 People are struggling to buy food and she’s scoffing there as though to say look I’ve got plenty duck yous and I can get plenty cause I’m a VIP Tesco worker. This kind of thing shows the true colours of people and moon face trotter is fair showing hers 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
...and then has the cheek to ask if we've checked on elderly neighbours and family.
Has it ever occurred to her that they may need help at other times, not just when she is prompted by a global pandemic.
#bekind at any time Jane, not just when there is a crisis.

• Heart
It's been a while since I posted on the Egg and Bean thread, good to see they are still eating a healthy diet.

Nice mound of salt right next to the mountain of mayo and cheese.

salt.jpg

Sausage casserole or the toilet from Trainspotting :unsure:

Wipe your bleeping dishes before taking a picture, you absolute amateur.

1584716963308.png
1584717046608.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
I noticed the other day her face looked really massive but I had to compare these pics these are both lives so it’s the true janeychins and not filtered but these are a month apart and wow what a difference. What the hell will she be like this time next month specially when she sits scoffing all that cheese cause there’s no way she will freeze that, so much she can’t eat normal cheese she talks so much pish 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I noticed the other day her face looked really massive but I had to compare these pics these are both lives so it’s the true janeychins and not filtered but these are a month apart and wow what a difference. What the hell will she be like this time next month specially when she sits scoffing all that cheese cause there’s no way she will freeze that, so much she can’t eat normal cheese she talks so much pish 😂😂😂😂
She's expanding by the vlog🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So sorry to everyone who is struggling, it’s so hard at the mo 😢 lots of love to all on here going through it 😘😘

• Heart
It's been a while since I posted on the Egg and Bean thread, good to see they are still eating a healthy diet.

Nice mound of salt right next to the mountain of mayo and cheese.

View attachment 97866

Sausage casserole or the toilet from Trainspotting :unsure:

Wipe your bleeping dishes before taking a picture, you absolute amateur.

View attachment 97868View attachment 97869
One sec....the salty chip picture....are they eating out? Looks like taco bell. If they are eating out whilst this virus is sweeping the nation then they are selfish twats. If not i take it back

Reactions: 7
So sorry to everyone who is struggling, it’s so hard at the mo 😢 lots of love to all on here going through it 😘😘
It's getting terrifying now, there's a London hospital just declared a critical incident they've no beds left ,please God this thing dies away soon 🙏

• Sad
One sec....the salty chip picture....are they eating out? Looks like taco bell. If they are eating out whilst this virus is sweeping the nation then they are selfish twats. If not i take it back
Yes, Taco Bell but she's tagged it #takeaway.

Mind you, she's also tagged #friends and I struggle to believe she has any, so ... 🤷‍♀️

1584723605188.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.