Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We face worrying time and tattle is a useful distraction, hey I will admit to spending a fair few hours reading through couple of Ingham family threads (and I don't watch their content) The last person I will concern myself with is Jane Gammon, she is no one, her content is dull, dull, dull. Nothing comes out of her mouth of any intelligence. I know that is part of the point of a hate watch but life is too short

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So, the Friday live. Just got around to watching it.
How naive can a couple of nearly 30 year olds be?
Do they not know that many beauty spots are well known dogging sites and Beachy Head is no different?
Did anyone actually see all the children and families when she panned they camera round? No, me neither!
And as for the guy videoing, well clearly he didn’t just happen to be in the right place at the right time... he was in on it!

I would have loved the police to have turned up and them got arrested for participating, how funny would that have been? Would have been her best vlog in 5 years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They were like a couple of OAP’s on an outing, and Charlie thinks the moulin rouge is risqué wtf their in their 20’s they’d need to get a life 😒
I thought that 😂 they should have been the ones steaming up the car windows, not tutting and spying like Mary Whitehouse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eeeww janey creaming her pants over a couple getting randy 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Charlie looked like he was quite turned on by it all and Jane comes across as the 80 year old nosey neighbour ! Still wanting to sit eating food in the car while people are bonking bleeping gross !! And her skin that vid ! Black head city 😭
I,ve said before that they are a pair of voyeurs and probably part of the Eastbourne oap dogging scene, hence her sexy granny Mac get up , doubt if she gets much action like, you just wouldn’t would you 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I,ve said before that they are a pair of voyeurs and probably part of the Eastbourne oap dogging scene, hence her sexy granny Mac get up , doubt if she gets much action like, you just wouldn’t would you 🤢🤢🤢🤢
says it all when the dogging couple and the bloke filming totally ignored them 😂 😂 no thanks love keep driving!

• Haha
It’s all that high fat processed shite that she eats oozing it’s way through her pores “ you are what you eat Janiechins”
I was really shocked how bad it was close up, so so many blackheads.....is she taking hygiene tips from Tan ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do they not know that many beauty spots are well known dogging sites and Beachy Head is no different?
Did anyone actually see all the children and families when she panned they camera round? No, me neither!
And as for the guy videoing, well clearly he didn’t just happen to be in the right place at the right time... he was in on it!

I would have loved the police to have turned up and them got arrested for participating, how funny would that have been? Would have been her best vlog in 5 years!
What a laugh that would have been ! her pulled from the car, camera in hand " but officer I was just filming us scoffing an egg butty" it would have been a classic..Fined for "not having a life" LOL..

• Haha

Wasn't that disgusted to stop the live and call 111 to report public indecency as she was so worrid about the kids was she? Plus for someone so outraged she didn't stop trying to have a look either.

• Haha
Came across this thread today...

Reminded me of Jane... She is the kind of idiot with no common sense that does the most ridiculous swaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came across this thread today...

Reminded me of Jane... She is the kind of idiot with no common sense that does the most ridiculous swaps.
shes banging on on her stories like shes some sort of hero for working in retail at this time.....erm isnt she finished not long after the store opens?? so she'll miss most of the chaos and grief in Tesco, she'll be having a nap or on the sofa scoffing a club while its all going on....once again playing the victim card

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shes banging on on her stories like shes some sort of hero for working in retail at this time.....erm isnt she finished not long after the store opens?? so she'll miss most of the chaos and grief in Tesco, she'll be having a nap or on the sofa scoffing a club while its all going on....once again playing the victim card
Did she edit it? I’ve seen the carers / doctor version but not retail. Some people are in professions that are in direct contact with confirmed cases!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did she edit it? I’ve seen the carers / doctor version but not retail. Some people are in professions that are in direct contact with confirmed cases!!!!!!
I saw it on her stories ,The band will keep playing while the ship sinks or something to the effect?

Reactions: 6
one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen. Yes retail workers are in the thick of it and working so hard to accommodate the uk but to compare it to what those band members went through? Literally seeing children drown in freezing waters, knowing they are moments away from their own death. Stuck in the middle of literal freezing water in the darkness of night. Yes Jane it’s exactly the same.

Reactions: 16
How about our NHS workers Jane who clearly have a harder job than anyone trying to take care of the ones who are really sick from it.
Was just about to say the same, bloody hell she has no clue! My hubby is a duty manager in a big supermarket and he had to break a fight up the other night two women scrapping over bog rolls I kid you not 🤣. Ok it’s busy and challenging but nothing compared to what our brilliant nhs staff are currently going through and the worst is yet to come by the sound of it 😥. So, Jane if you’re reading this which I’m sure you are pop the duck off and stop attention seeking hun!

one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen. Yes retail workers are in the thick of it and working so hard to accommodate the uk but to compare it to what those band members went through? Literally seeing children drown in freezing waters, knowing they are moments away from their own death. Stuck in the middle of literal freezing water in the darkness of night. Yes Jane it’s exactly the same.
She’s such a bleeping head, she’ll think she’s so funny for putting that up. Very bad taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ain’t being funny she prob just fucks people’s online orders up ! What heroic about that 😫 silly bint !

Reactions: 7
how does she have any genuine followers? posts such as that one and a vlog of getting a minge twinge over someone bonking in the car next to them while not so secretly loving it yet pretending to be disgusted, wouldn't it be funny if the people at it were also vloggers and had filmed the "nosey weirdos" watching them from the next car 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
how does she have any genuine followers? posts such as that one and a vlog of getting a minge twinge over someone bonking in the car next to them while not so secretly loving it yet pretending to be disgusted, wouldn't it be funny if the people at it were also vloggers and had filmed the "nosey weirdos" watching them from the next car 😂 😂 😂
Minge twinge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.