Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can u start to talk about someone who has just lost there mum then mid way switch to talking about the door in her flat šŸ¤Æ bloody hell new low from the gammon šŸ˜­
I noticed that, sheā€™s unbelievable! Remember the time she was with Helen in the car and Helen was talking about her sister in law who had not long passed away, Jane just spoke over her it was so ignorant and rude

Reactions: 10
she totally needs to kerb the eating, shes resembling a puffer fish these days! my husband looked over my shoulder when I was watching her on one of the lives and he said.....yikes who's that? she's all head....looks like a snowman, one ball plonked on top of a big bigger one šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Jane off work then? If so, she needs to STFU about 'risking her life' by wobbling round Tesco for 4 hours.

What happened? Did she eat half that 2kg block of cheese and then tit herself in the fresh produce aisle?

Tannoy announcement: "Clean up Aisle 3. Hazmat suits required. Code Brown."
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually think itā€™s bleeping shameful and bloody disgusting trying to earn commission on a JD seasoning advert while things are so bloody bad for so many people at the moment sheā€™s the bleeping lowest of the low

Reactions: 19
Actually think itā€™s bleeping shameful and bloody disgusting trying to earn commission on a JD seasoning advert while things are so bloody bad for so many people at the moment sheā€™s the bleeping lowest of the low
People are struggling like hell to even find mince and chicken, never mind make the crappy JD recipes! Which taste like arse IMO. Incredibly poor taste from the salted Gammon yet again!

Reactions: 16
worst time ever to be pushing bloody spice kits when the only things left in the supermarkets to sprinkle them on are jars of olives and crab paste

Reactions: 19
People are struggling like hell to even find mince and chicken, never mind make the crappy JD recipes! Which taste like arse IMO. Incredibly poor taste from the salted Gammon yet again!
I honestly didnā€™t believe it when I saw it mentioned on here till I took a look ... that she could be so utterly insensitive knowing how bad things are ... she works in bleeping Tesco FFS gets first pick.... she must see the empty shelves and fridges

Reactions: 13
If you donā€™t know your have asthma or are unsure if you have asthma then you donā€™t have it obviously especially if youā€™ve not needed an inhaler for 20 years ffs

If you donā€™t know your have asthma or are unsure if you have asthma then you donā€™t have it obviously especially if youā€™ve not needed an inhaler for 20 years ffs
And then theres the likes of me, waiting for the letter to come from the GP because I'm on such a high daily dose of steroids for my severe asthma that I need to go into the extra isolation measures. I'm terrified.

• Sad
She's getting more and more obnoxious, nevermind a meet up party in Hyde Park, we need a JaneGammonsIsOverParty!!! Take your lies and bullshit elsewhere madam šŸ˜”

Reactions: 9
And then theres the likes of me, waiting for the letter to come from the GP because I'm on such a high daily dose of steroids for my severe asthma that I need to go into the extra isolation measures. I'm terrified.
I feel your pain šŸ˜£ Iā€™ve had stages where mine is terrible but then it seems to be better controlled but the worry is always there! Thinking of you!

QUOTE="ChubClubThug, post: 1059177, member: 23845"]
[/QUOTE]

If the last few weeks have taught us anything itā€™s how massively out of touch these influencers are with the real world especially these pair of fucktards

If Bean hasnā€™t needed an inhaler for that long Iā€™m sure he wouldnā€™t be classed as high risk - she chats šŸ’©
Heā€™d have had childhood asthma I would say! How old is he though? I would have easily said he was late 30ā€™s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of children grow out of asthma. My daughter did.
If these two halfwits hadā€™ve been on the Titanic you just know they wouldā€™ve been shoving other women & children out of the way to make sure they got a seat in a lifeboat, Chins screeching ā€œNo more room!ā€ Obviously after clearing all the restaurants of the food & stuffing it in their pockets. Shameful. šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gluttonous Gammon is chomping on a fecking donut....no mention of calorie counting just lately, itā€™ll be all the stress sheā€™s under as a frontline 4 hour a day online shopper in the current situation thatā€™s used as a reason to stuff her puffer fish face more than she usually does!

Reactions: 7
Well things come in 3,s donā€™t they ? So today got my text from the NHS telling me I,ve got to stay in for the next 12 weeks, go to the wine chiller to open a bottle as I need a drink now that the reality of 12 weeks within these walls has set in and realise I hadnā€™t done a shop this weekend and hubby is at work and number 3 Janiechins latest live comes on and she,s sat there stuffing a doughnut into that custard doughnut of a bleeping face and talking at the same time spitting bits all over, manners of a pig. Managed 2 minutes of that crap tonight !

Reactions: 11
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ second account Iā€™ve had blocked.... you can block as much as you want love but the truth is itā€™s so easy to make another account that it makes blocking pointless .... she obviously doesnā€™t like the truth
I even tagged JD seasonings I wouldnā€™t use this brand on principle now they have absolutely no morals about who promotes their brand.

Attachments

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Charlie, he is coming across as quite reasonable and sympathetic compared to Jane. What an obnoxious person. Straight switch from 'aaaw bless' and 'It breaks my heart' to animated about the next crazy thing she comes out with. Only watched 5 mins of it "I have switched off Sky News updates about this Corona I am sick to death of it" Does she not engage her brain before her mouth?! The media are encouraging panic buying? What was your excuse before this pandemic then?
Oh the same man comes in and buys a trolley full, how do they get their money? The man might have a large family and to him it's a normal shop and a few top ups on different days depending on what he can get? He might be flogging it on ebay for a marked up price? As a retail worker for the online department of a secret supermarket, you should not be broadcasting those views as it makes you look an insensitive idiot!

Reactions: 8
As thick and as empathetic as constipated pig tit...that is all, goodnight all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.