Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
honestly .... she must think people are really fucking stupid... or all as blind as Stevie Wonder we are subjected to you and your incessant warbling on YT love we all know what you look like in real time... you’ve got more blubber than moby dick the photo’s been photoshopped to within an inch of it life

well if you’re so worried about it phone them ... you don't need others to do your dirty work for you
Nooo! We want her to suffer the hell of the online frenzy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
I was waiting to see the little garden furniture and cute little garden ornaments...is she now a Borrower?!

People are cancelling gatherings and weddings all over the world and health anxiety Jane is dressing up a boring jacket for attending a wedding...is that the best example you could give for an outing for that piece of sartorial boredom!
What was she on I can't find her ??

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
Anyone else found it weird she included photos of their night out in the video? I would find it weird if i was one of his friends and found out, she wasn't even there lol!
That's why I think she was going through his phone ,unless he'd be sad enough to use them for content??

Reactions: 1

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Janeychins, take a leaf out of this ladies book... You might need to get the builders in after a while though 🤣

monga

VIP Member
Only Jane could try and replicate someone else's idea and make it look like a total dogs dinner! She cannot craft by her own admission so just don't go there then! There's not much talent needed for this but she failed at the first hurdle when she couldn't even swirl the chocolate together 🤣
Honestly, all that sweet stuff just thrown on top of all that melted chocolate, not even arranged nicely. Why bother doing it at all?
And then having unwrapped it and started eating it ( I bet it's all gone now! ) says she's giving it to someone...who? Charlie?
It was Charlie they were scoffing it in last nights live...