Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Disco to look forward to from this pair of clowns.......wow the excitement of the nation can be felt from their flat......to their garden shared patio

zig zag.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
God, the person who wrote it couldn’t have been any more clear, maybe you could do some more hours. God she’ll do anything to avoid working more hours 🤣

haha she'll be in a cold sweat at the thought of having to work more hours
ps - what a flattering photo of calorie counter of the year ;)
Oh she’ll be shitting it, talking of tit I bet she’ll say she can’t work extra hours due to her ibs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had to laugh when she asked if furloughed was an actual thing or have they just made it up for the current situation? Not those exact words but really, her thickness (is that a word!!?🤣) never ceases to amaze me.
Luckily she's not home schooling kids, that's all I can say! Shopping for others is testing enough for her!
'Furlonged' is it Charlie? 😂🙈
I honestly cringe...you can see Charlie just look embarrassed then try to show he is laughing along.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s deleted it now 😂 what’s the betting she gets a cough now 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She won't take on more hours she said in the video she was expecting a bonus based on days/hours worked over this period (she didn't seem to actually know) and she said hopefully it will cover the 20% charlie loses. She will no doubt up the number of Youtube based lives etc as they are monetised and she can't make cash from instagram lives and tell charlie her little youtube "business" will help cover the loss. Her issue yesterday over the jd post was stupid and of course she hasn't seen it but its what someone told her. Come on please! She either saw it and got all in a tizz or the person has over exaggerated it. What is the point in a huge box of overpriced seasoning if you can't find the meat and veg to put in it? There was nothing stopping her from saying thanks to jd and tell them its not really appropriate right now given people will be finding it hard to track down the basics they need as they aren't working in a supermarket with shopping perks. If she wants to help JD out as she is such a nice person she could suggest to them they look into food parcels so the customer gets the complete meal to cook at a sensible price of course. But then she wouldn't be able to put up a poor me post would she?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
whats with the instagram rant i could not see it all as it did not load what did she say in it something about a follower sending her something ??
Must have been Tefal sent her a bigger pot ,for her ever expanding head 👌

Didn’t she make out that he was senior when he first took on that job? Pretty sure she did. Yet another lie that comes back and slaps her in her ballooning face
I took it he had some sort of managerial post .according to 🤥 ?

• Haha
I don’t think it’ll be long 😝

Why the hell would she delete it?! It’s clearly touching her lazy nerve 😜
Sorry but no other words to describe her, she,s such an hole ! When someone has an opinion that goes against the holy grail of JaneManychins it's sacrilege ! She,s a bleeping hypocrite

Must have been Tefal sent her a bigger pot ,for her ever expanding head 👌

I took it he had some sort of managerial post .according to 🤥 ?
Well according to her lazyship he did but obviously not, was probably the tea boy !

Reactions: 8
he's been furloughed so gets to be at home and get 80% of his wages while Jane has to go to work...she will LOVE that lol

she ranted because one of her followers showed her someones story calling her out for pushing the JD aff link in times like this, she was ranting that shes a nice decent person and is trying to help the nation in these difficult times, it was a tattler that did the calling out ;) its further up the thread with screenshots if you get chance scroll back its worth a read for the giggles
That’ll be me .... 😉 I was bloody vicious I was 😉
(coughs) this was what she is ranting over I tell you .... she’s not the full bloody shilling

Didn’t she make out that he was senior when he first took on that job? Pretty sure she did. Yet another lie that comes back and slaps her in her ballooning face
She did yes .... pretty sure she mentioned the word management 🤔

🤣🤣🤣 brilliant

Attachments

• Heart
omg she boils my blood
what the hell is her and trying to not work extra hours we are in a CRISIS the supermarkets are overwhelemed and she can not be bothered to get off her wobbly jobbly bum and do extra hours no she rather sit at home stuff her chiny chiny chins

You sit and stuff your chins

This world is in despair

You eat all them from that snack draw

Making sure theres none left

You say charlie is being laid off

So what is going on with you

Your being lazy making excuses

Karma will come get you

Theres people in this world slowly passing away

Your just growing bigger day on day

You say your telling truth

You say your being fair

Well guess what janey kins

One day charlie wont be there

He will see some beautiful girl

Who will ACTUALLY give him the world

Do me a favour

Go work some more

Help these poor old people

In the tesco store

Your shops going under

Under attack

Maybe one day they will not want you back

You only think of you in this situation

But there is so much going on

I cant believe theres people quite like you

This whole world is fucked up and wrong

And yes i even had a tune in my head 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
omg she boils my blood
what the hell is her and trying to not work extra hours we are in a CRISIS the supermarkets are overwhelemed and she can not be bothered to get off her wobbly jobbly bum and do extra hours no she rather sit at home stuff her chiny chiny chins

You sit and stuff your chins

This world is in despair

You eat all them from that snack draw

Making sure theres none left

You say charlie is being laid off

So what is going on with you

Your being lazy making excuses

Karma will come get you

Theres people in this world slowly passing away

Your just growing bigger day on day

You say your telling truth

You say your being fair

Well guess what janey kins

One day charlie wont be there

He will see some beautiful girl

Who will ACTUALLY give him the world

Do me a favour

Go work some more

Help these poor old people

In the tesco store

Your shops going under

Under attack

Maybe one day they will not want you back

You only think of you in this situation

But there is so much going on

I cant believe theres people quite like you

This whole world is fucked up and wrong

And yes i even had a tune in my head 😂😂
The next Boyzone hit :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh god I say that all the time and cringe now when I say it!!!! (Bless you that is rather than ohhhhhh deeeearrrrrrrr!!!)
I actually don’t mind it, it’s just annoying when Jane says it trying to be all sympathetic and understanding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually don’t mind it, it’s just annoying when Jane says it trying to be all sympathetic and understanding 🤣
Haha I didn’t realise I said it so much until I heard her with her fake arsed sympathy... in my defence it’s said quite a bit in my local area so I am blaming that... or maybe I was a priest in a previous life 🙏 🤣🤣

I loved her comment last night to Charlie when talking about his impending unemployment.... “but you will still have the company car Charlieeeeeeee?”

• Haha
Haha I didn’t realise I said it so much until I heard her with her fake arsed sympathy... in my defence it’s said quite a bit in my local area so I am blaming that... or maybe I was a priest in a previous life 🙏 🤣🤣

I loved her comment last night to Charlie when talking about his impending unemployment.... “but you will still have the company car Charlieeeeeeee?”
Bless you ....Oh dee a ..🙏📿🤥🥴
538647_412630688784435_1686576037_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.