Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Fuck me put this live on ma loves and thought I was watching Tan. So the joint has started yawning without covering that cakehole and then was picking her nose and her spotty clock !! What a fucking mess

Jane gammon # 13 Who needs Boris when Janiechins is here, to save the nation from disaster, oh deee aaa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

JDo777

My mother would’ve referred to those shoes Janeychins has kindly allowed Charlie to have as “brothel creepers”. My mum would’ve made a fabulous Tattler she had some great sayings, I remember us passing a couple who both had faces and a dress sense only a mother could love, after we’d passed them out of their earshot she muttered “why spoil two homes”, no need to ask where I get my Tattling gene from.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

taylor21

Why on earth did she “pre cook” frozen fish and chips?! She said herself they only take 20mins in the oven, but instead she cooked them hours earlier and reheated in the microwave. Who wants to eat soggy oven chips?? How late were they getting home that they couldn’t wait 20mins for their food to cook?

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosieposey

VIP Member
The amount of processed crap she Wade's through and she's concerned about 15% fat mince! Just cook it and eat it you damn fool! Such an arrogant attitude!

• Haha
Bloody hell if I treated my man like that he would stay out all night at a friends to make a point that he was an adult man that can make his own decisions, in fact most of the men I know would do that...GO ON CHARLIE...DO IT DO IT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Glottal Stop

Eats a couple of rice cakes with ham or cream cheese while "cooking" dinner. Janeychins, if you can't go without food while waiting for the microwave to ding, you're a lost cause.

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
I notice she's never had a night out with her mates!! Apart from that dull as dishwater hen night she had when they played kiddie party games and she didn't drink!! Boooooring! Go on Charlie, go and get yourself lathered in your new £15 velvet kicks!! Puke all over them so Janey has to passive/aggressively clean them them up on the worktop at 8am on Sunday whilst you're hanging out your @rse!!! 😂😂

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Charlie seems like his brain is slowing down , ere yeah , ummmm ere ere , erm erm , helllllllllo , yeah , um , um , yeah 🤯lol

• Haha
hey Jane me and my colleagues are doing a 15 hr shift today, missing mothers day, looking after vulnerable people. We ain't crying and bitching 😠

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
that chilli looked awful, just like dry mince and soggy veg......plus she added JD steak seasoning and amatriciana, very authentic chilli! :ROFLMAO:
also how big was their meal?? two big burgers on a brioche bun with cheese, burger sauce and a decent portion of wedges.......does she count her calories backwards????

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Any one remember the program secret eaters ? I would love to see jane and the bean on it , you think you have had 1700 calories today but you actually had 5677 😂

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Their death row meal choices - halloumi cheese, burgers and cheesecake.
Sounds like a normal day in the Gammons household if you ask me!

And their favourite place in the world, ibeefa!! Wtf! Have they actually been anywhere else?

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
bloody hell they're like a giddy pair of teenagers seeing a flash of an arse for the first time, have they really lived such sheltered lives that seeing someone trying to get a bit jiggy was worthy of almost the entire vlog? at least they were living their lives and hadn't gone up there for a dull car chat and a soggy egg butty like that pair of wet farts. Let hope the guy didn't get a glimpse of old ball face peering at him or his erection would have disappeared immediately and spoilt all the fun ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
So that’s what Janeychin’s “plans” are for tonight, no real friends involved whilst Charliebean goes out in his new carpet slippers...she’s going live talking about calorie counting, it shouldn’t take long 🤣 and it will give us plenty of “no calorie” fodder to discuss later.
I’d be mortified going online preaching about calorie counting if I’d put all the weight back on 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
that chilli looked awful, just like dry mince and soggy veg......plus she added JD steak seasoning and amatriciana, very authentic chilli! :ROFLMAO:
also how big was their meal?? two big burgers on a brioche bun with cheese, burger sauce and a decent portion of wedges.......does she count her calories backwards????
I know right.... I can understand Charlie needing that amount he’s out at work all day etc
but that portion for her is bloody ridiculous.... utterly ridiculous

He's a spy for MI5

The noise of it slopping about was turning me..never mind the look of it
he‘s a Mince Spy 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
who in their right mind would think the whole "woman in subway" stuff was even remotely funny? I've never been called madam in subway yet thats all she kept saying....would you like cheese madam.....what meat madam.....salad madam it was just very very odd and total cringe fest.
She really seems to think she's hilarious, her enablers are making her into a nightmare account!!!

Yashlions

VIP Member
Wish she’d do a try on haul , you know the one where she Tells you it’s prob gonna be to big for her looks massive etc then when she try’s it on and she’s practically turning blue as the tops cut of her circulation 😂

• Haha
  • Wow