Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tonight’s crock of shite! She said until she started calorie counting she didn’t realise that baked beans had so many calories so 1/2 a tin 136 cals. Then the porky twunt rocks out of Poundland with a bag of Malteser sweets “ a third of the bag is only 148 cals but I can stop because I,m so focused” duck right off lady ! Who are you trying to kid apart from yourself Janiechins !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think tonight she really showed just how arrogant and stupid she is , and that coat 🧥 😫 I worked in nursing homes for years and the old dears had better coats in their wardrobes 🤨

• Haha
So tonight’s crock of shite! She said until she started calorie counting she didn’t realise that baked beans had so many calories so 1/2 a tin 136 cals. Then the porky twunt rocks out of Poundland with a bag of Malteser sweets “ a third of the bag is only 148 cals but I can stop because I,m so focused” duck right off lady ! Who are you trying to kid apart from yourself Janiechins !!
Is she for real?
As she sits there, her fat face filling the whole screen saying she can stop at one Malteser. Is that 1 box janeychins or 1 ton!

• Haha
She has willpower when it comes to food !!!! I’ve heard it all now I mean seriously 😳 we are 3 years in with no weight loss 🙄 them brows are bleeping shocking her face is fucked up as it is , she looks like a gerbil on steroids 😭
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That vlog was utter pish she’s so bleeping stupid she would rather eat chocolate, crisps, other processed tit but panics over beans that are high, they have fibre maybe high in calories but bleeping better than a club biscuit or arsed rings as tans calls them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has willpower when it comes to food !!!! I’ve heard it all now I mean seriously 😳 we are 3 years in with no weight loss 🙄 them brows are bleeping shocking her face is fucked up as it is , she looks like a gerbil on steroids 😭
3 years 😆 it’s actually been 5 years I Just checked.

Some of these oldies are goldies she did one called what to take on a self catering holiday 5 years ago showing “what she brung” :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she no shame?!! The whole world is in the middle of highly contagious pandemic, and madam is out and about shopping without a care in the world for anyone but herself. I don't even go outside the house unless I have to, we can be spreading this deadly virus without even knowing we have it.. Unbelievable, even for her!!

Reactions: 7
Has she no shame?!! The whole world is in the middle of highly contagious pandemic, and madam is out and about shopping without a care in the world for anyone but herself. I don't even go outside the house unless I have to, we can be spreading this deadly virus without even knowing we have it.. Unbelievable, even for her!!
Oh she’s already given her views on Coronavirus. She thinks everyone is making a fuss over nothing. This coming from someone who rushes to A&E for a finger ache!
You couldn’t make it up!

• Haha
Why on earth did she “pre cook” frozen fish and chips?! She said herself they only take 20mins in the oven, but instead she cooked them hours earlier and reheated in the microwave. Who wants to eat soggy oven chips?? How late were they getting home that they couldn’t wait 20mins for their food to cook?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Im sure the Yardy Yarley perfume which in her opinion was a bit of a granny scent would go perfect with her wardrobe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh god, the Gammonettes are getting worse! someone commented on latest video saying “how can you ever think of yourself of anything other than honest and inspirational” erm inspirational for what hun 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🤣 the poor cow whoever she is signed off by saying love you JG 🤣🤣🤣

Why on earth did she “pre cook” frozen fish and chips?! She said herself they only take 20mins in the oven, but instead she cooked them hours earlier and reheated in the microwave. Who wants to eat soggy oven chips?? How late were they getting home that they couldn’t wait 20mins for their food to cook?
I thought the same, bizarre!!

Im sure the Yardy Yarley perfume which in her opinion was a bit of a granny scent would go perfect with her wardrobe 😂😂😂
I pissed myself when she said that, the tit!! Oh it would match her wardrobe haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HOW is she fooling people she's "constantly losing weight" and "almost back to her lightest weight" with a double chin that looks like a bagel she's resting her head on!

chinjane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How did you all get to tattle ages ago I'm just up and running now ;)
HOW is she fooling people she's "constantly losing weight" and "almost back to her lightest weight" with a double chin that looks like a bagel she's resting her head on!

View attachment 95426
She's a head like a beach ball

• Haha
They’ve just witnessed a couple pumping uglies in a car next to them but didn’t put her off eating her egg n cress sandwich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet another bore fest from the watery eyed , snotty gerbil with its neck stuck in a bagel wearing a Nanorak! I don’t usually have a Nanna Nap but my brain has gone completely switched off only 7 minutes in. I SO want to ask “and who is making sure Charlie’s Mum, who has underlying health issues is ok amid the Corona Virus crisis, whilst you’re sat stuffing your face as usual, after your mega stressful week merely pushing round a trolley around a supermarket for 24 hours total?”.

• Haha
Eeeww janey creaming her pants over a couple getting randy 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Charlie looked like he was quite turned on by it all and Jane comes across as the 80 year old nosey neighbour ! Still wanting to sit eating food in the car while people are bonking bleeping gross !! And her skin that vid ! Black head city 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.