Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t get over how 2 people eat a whole chicken for one dinner and it’s not even a small one, they would probably buy a chicken each if it was a small one 😂
Knowing those two it's probably a family sized chicken each ,she's just showing us half..

Reactions: 8
I recoiled when I was confronted by Moonface’s twin sister lying on the beauty couch having her brows butchered, her new name is Janeyquinchins, because that’s how many I counted! Charley needed a size bigger shirt and trousers for his going out outfit! OMG! Wonder if he counted his beers etc into his calorie allowance yesterday? I’m guessing not!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blimey, you can tell Calorie counting ain't working for Charlie Bean in that red shirt/muffin top trouser outfit.
Yes, the 3/4 sleeves were abandoned because it would be cold/might rain? So he didn't wear the camel coat 😂

Jane sounded like a mum with a teenage son going out out for the first time.

• Haha
5FC36AF9-CBA0-481F-ADE4-D7FA50010993.png

Eyebrow goals 🙌🏼

I couldn’t care if they where free or even if Beyoncé did it for me , no way could I cope with wonky brows 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I recoiled when I was confronted by Moonface’s twin sister lying on the beauty couch having her brows butchered, her new name is Janeyquinchins, because that’s how many I counted! Charley needed a size bigger shirt and trousers for his going out outfit! OMG! Wonder if he counted his beers etc into his calorie allowance yesterday? I’m guessing not!
Those jeans were that tight they reminded me of the episode in Friends when Ross got stuck in a pair of leather trousers,he had to get talc to get them off ..They would have shrunk to half the size again with all the sweat from mr bean jumping about on the dance floor.Did anyone that lives in Sussex hear any news reports of a drunk man having to be rescued from a pair of skin tight jeans and black velvet winkle pickers LOL ..

• Haha
I had to skip through that vlog it was so fekin boring I must agree Charlie”s beet gut is fair coming back that shirt definitely needed to go up a size. Showing her small portion of chicken on her plate for dinner photo is took so they sit like cannibals scoffing the rest of the bird, can hear Jane shouting awww charlieeeee you ate a bit more than me leave me some charlieeeee it’s so unfair charlieeeee 😂 just steal one of his blue riband biscuits janeychins that will sort him out 😂😂😂

I had to skip through that vlog it was so fekin boring I must agree Charlie”s beet gut is fair coming back that shirt definitely needed to go up a size. Showing her small portion of chicken on her plate for dinner photo is took so they sit like cannibals scoffing the rest of the bird, can hear Jane shouting awww charlieeeee you ate a bit more than me leave me some charlieeeee it’s so unfair charlieeeee 😂 just steal one of his blue riband biscuits janeychins that will sort him out 😂😂😂
Ffs it was meant say BEER gut not beet 🤣

• Haha
Oh sweet jesus mary mother of god! I bet he looked like Bruce Banner when he got in 🤣 Come on Charlie Bean either lose the timber or up size 🙄 She is just the gift that keeps on giving with those eyebrows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I honestly can’t get over how 2 people eat a whole chicken for one dinner and it’s not even a small one, they would probably buy a chicken each if it was a small one 😂
they sit there ripping it to bits and snarfing it in before chucking the bones behind them and burping Henry the VIII style....then wrestle each other for the wish bone! thats how I imagine it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she taking the piss with that thumbnail 🤣. Next thing you see her getting her brows done with her 10 chins 🤣
Catfish!!!

• Haha
Lol can’t believe she put pics up of Charlie with his mates! I hope they are OK with her doing that. He looks like he had a great time lol

Charlie bean looks like the young version of Harold Shipman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol can’t believe she put pics up of Charlie with his mates! I hope they are OK with her doing that. He looks like he had a great time lol
She must have been going through his phone,looking for any strange phone numbers..

She's having the left overs for tomorrows dinner..After cooking Big Bird all that was left was Tweety Pie FFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So Janeychins accepted a #gift from a trainee and she was her first ever client by the looks of it!
Looks like she has a lot more practicing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.