Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think them extra ready meals and lasaaaaarnyah are for Charlie Bean and his extra meetings days...it's Jane stockpiling. I noticed the meals were for Charlie or then...for Jane for lunch as something warm if she fancied. Do they have a chest freezer in that spare room for all this food?!

Jane does this to everyone, talking over them and missing the point of what they are saying. Does it on the podcast with Charlie, does it with Helen, the Tomm jewellery lady...anyone making a relevant point and Jane is off on a tangent about pointless stuff like mince pies! You can hear others including Charlie just sounding a bit confused/embarrassed.

I hope Charlie does have a good night out, I feel sorry for him working hard and he deserves a night of fun and relaxing but then I think to them both making of the trolley workers in Sainsburys and his rant about trolls and think nah, enjoy getting back to Jane in front of the halogen heater looking like Hannibal in that face mask!
In the hope she'll eat him too;) instead of Clariisss it'll be Charlliee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the hope she'll eat him too;) instead of Clariisss it'll be Charlliee
What's that wine called Charlie? Chee-an-tee? Is it nice? I done some fava beans in the pressure cooker 😂

Well she has her eyebrows done, 'tache Naired and lashes on 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be so the ball and chain doesn't stand out too much ;)

Her brows look ginger in that

So the beans going out and WE'VE to keep er company ,what a bloody cheek she has ,taking us for granted like that;)
The ball and chain, 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone see I’m her insta story 🥴 brows look wonky as duck ! Looks like she has Bell’s palsy 😮
Jesus Christ! If my brows looked that I wouldn’t be showing them off! 😱

Do we know if Charlie Bean got rat arsed and projectile vomited on his new shoes, or her, yet? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They prob had a massive row cause charlie was caught with his fingers in a kebab ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t been on for a while but just had to comment on this night out. Last year she got him drunk before he even left the house pretending she was getting him in the mood before he went out. Hence he was home early 🤢🤮on his shoes. This time she tanned half of his legs so hed be far to embarrassed to get up to anything behind her so insecure back. This woman is a calculating control freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why don’t they ever go out together for a few drinks and a dance? No kids. No weekend commitments. It’s obvious by Charlie’s reactions he enjoys going out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t been on for a while but just had to comment on this night out. Last year she got him drunk before he even left the house pretending she was getting him in the mood before he went out. Hence he was home early 🤢🤮on his shoes. This time she tanned half of his legs so hed be far to embarrassed to get up to anything behind her so insecure back. This woman is a calculating control freak.
yay good to see you back, missed your comments :)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.