Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane constantly ignores me when I talk on her lives no wonder you all talk about her xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jane constantly ignores me when I talk on her lives no wonder you all talk about her xxx
Perhaps youโ€™re not saying what she wants to hear...ego massaging and saying how lovely and kind she is and how fabulous you think her vlogs are is are the only comments sheโ€™s interested in. Janeychins doesnโ€™t like to be challenged but she does read all our comments so you might get recognition through here instead ๐Ÿคฃ.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funniest thing in the latest vlog โ€œweโ€™re gonna have to reduce our portion sizes even moreโ€...even more than what? The only reductions she knows about is buying 2kg blocks of cheese from the reduced section in the supermarket, talking of which how is her lactose intolerance these days? Mysteriously disappeared? Perhaps it was a love of such high fat foods which necessitated her gall bladder removal in her 20โ€™s? Just a theory...

Oh she's in a right mood today!!!
View attachment 98320
This really annoyed me. She posted on her insta stories about getting rude messages ... umm, itโ€™s no wonder my love. How dare you look for sympathy because you work 4 hours a day doing online shopping. Try working a 12 hour shift in a hospital and then maybe youโ€™ll have earnt that sympathy. Sorry, it really got to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow she's in a right mood today isn't she?! No wonder after that tragic offering she put up last night! Why does she act like a 8 year old child in 1987? Wow we're having a disco (sat down) with silly glasses and a blow up guitar! It was just her fake laughing in between saying 'oh my god' and Charlie's gaffawing like Blakey from Off the Buses! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Lady saying can you keep the noise down itโ€™s upsetting my cat kinda killed the mood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beam me up bean boy, heโ€™s like something out of Star Trek with that jumper on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Was always trying to think what it reminded me of ๐Ÿ––

Their cutting down the portions...don't be bulk buying ..'was thinking of getting a chest freezer' as well as the fridge freezer for two people:oops:๐Ÿท๐Ÿ”ซ

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Charlie seemed more than happy to cut down on portion sizes, I do think that he does actually want to loose weight but wifey keeps feeding him up so he doesn't run away with a slimmer, less rude and less frigid model.
I hope he does have to work from home and gets to see just how lazy she really is. He'll be treated like her slave even more than usual "Charlie do this", "Charlie get me that from there", "Charlie pour me a drink".
Give it two days and that frozen cheese slab will be his weapon of choice against her moon face!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she getting all this time off, I've just seen Tesco are recruiting 20,000 workers to meet demand :unsure:and they've asked her is she fancies a career break๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
How is she getting all this time off, I've just seen Tesco are recruiting 20,000 workers to meet demand :unsure:and they've asked her is she fancies a career break๐Ÿคฅ
They've asked her to f##k right off, more like!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They've asked her to f##k right off, more like!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They must be fed up of her complaining and the "oh de a" and "bless you" must be driving them nuts..never mind her pilfering all the stock, before the shop even opens๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh itโ€™s all the poor me me me late night cry in. She,s upset coz she might not get to see her newborn niece or nephew for a while. Ffs, she,s had a crap week. Poor piggy piggy ! What does she think itโ€™s like for everyone else a bit of fun for gods sake! I,m stage 4 breast cancer with an immune system that did a runner a while ago so if I get it I,m a goner for sure but I canโ€™t walk round with a frigging bubble on my head...can I ? Now thatโ€™s an idea ๐Ÿคฃjust a case of being as careful as I can end of ! Go and stuff a gateaux down your neck Janiechins, make you feel better pet !

They must be fed up of her complaining and the "oh de a" and "bless you" must be driving them nuts..never mind her pilfering all the stock, before the shop even opens๐Ÿ™„
That โ€œoh de aโ€ makes me want to piss on my iPad to break it !!! Itโ€™s as irritating as duck really is. She sounds like an old bag

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh itโ€™s all the poor me me me late night cry in. She,s upset coz she might not get to see her newborn niece or nephew for a while. Ffs, she,s had a crap week. Poor piggy piggy ! What does she think itโ€™s like for everyone else a bit of fun for gods sake! I,m stage 4 breast cancer with an immune system that did a runner a while ago so if I get it I,m a goner for sure but I canโ€™t walk round with a frigging bubble on my head...can I ? Now thatโ€™s an idea ๐Ÿคฃjust a case of being as careful as I can end of ! Go and stuff a gateaux down your neck Janiechins, make you feel better pet !
Yes she doesn't know she's livin ! in comparison to what others have to put up with..she's a disgrace...keep safe๐Ÿ’–

Reactions: 10
Yes she doesn't know she's livin ! in comparison to what others have to put up with..she's a disgrace...keep safe๐Ÿ’–
I,m listening to that shite in the background now and sheโ€™s said that โ€œoh de a โ€œ 9 times so far , does she know she has a problem. Going to have to say something on Instagram, like โ€œshut the duck up!!โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I,m listening to that shite in the background now and sheโ€™s said that โ€œoh de a โ€œ 9 times so far , does she know she has a problem. Going to have to say something on Instagram, like โ€œshut the duck up!!โ€
She's like a long playing record,and Mr Beans hhheeelllllooo does my nut in ๐Ÿ˜‚ her freezers stuffed full she can't get anything else into it, and she's looking to buy a chest freezer as well ..for 2 people๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.