Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Charlie seems like his brain is slowing down , ere yeah , ummmm ere ere , erm erm , helllllllllo , yeah , um , um , yeah 🤯lol
It's like he's malfunctioning 😂 he needs a smack on the head to set him right, like we used to give the tv a whack back in the day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Actually think it’s fucking shameful and bloody disgusting trying to earn commission on a JD seasoning advert while things are so bloody bad for so many people at the moment she’s the fucking lowest of the low
People are struggling like hell to even find mince and chicken, never mind make the shitty JD recipes! Which taste like arse IMO. Incredibly poor taste from the salted Gammon yet again!

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh and as for the mince, wtf as If you would take something back because you picked the wrong one up. She obviously got it from the Tesco that she works in so they’ll probably refund her because she works there but how ridiculous. After the shame of Charlie complaining in Asda she’s still on about taking stuff back. Just shows how arrogant she is, it’s clearly her own mistake and she thinks they should refund, the mince will go in the bin, stop being a fucking princess Jane and use the bloody mince, as someone said you don’t mind the calories in a fucking pukka pie 👊🏻 God she’s so fucking irritating and entitled
Oh and she must make loads of mistakes picking others peoples shopping cos she can’t even get her own right!

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Can you imagine Charlie drunk trying to get in the flat and Jane asleep on the sofa surrounded by Milky Way wrappers...
Little pig, little pig let me in
Not by the Nair on my chinny chin chins

• Haha

Marchan

i thought she was going to start crying 😭 when Charlie said he might go out on his bike and she might have to go out for a walk on her own. She’s so dependant on him to do anything On her own. It’s so sad to watch.

lexiloo

VIP Member
“My manager said have you thought about taking a career break”
translated to off you fuck you annoying bint

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
How embarrassing for her to say she struggles eating a Big Mac 😂 I bet she could easily get through 5 in one go !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Disneylover

VIP Member
God, the person who wrote it couldn’t have been any more clear, maybe you could do some more hours. God she’ll do anything to avoid working more hours 🤣

haha she'll be in a cold sweat at the thought of having to work more hours
ps - what a flattering photo of calorie counter of the year ;)
Oh she’ll be shitting it, talking of shit I bet she’ll say she can’t work extra hours due to her ibs 😂

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
I think a bit of mince is the last thing she should worry about ! If I was here I’d be worried about ..mars bars , party rings , club biscuits, ice cream , magnums , pizza , chips , pukka pies , crisps, donuts, Mac Donald’s, kfc, burgers , noodle pots, the treat drawer and the list could go on ........

• Haha
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Sorry not been on a while but that last lot of chemo was like a gift that keeps on giving, just when you thought it had done it’s worse the bastard started again usually out of my arse and mouth, HOWEVER was feeling a whole lot better and yes got loads of catching up to do and then I watched episode 1 of Marchmas !! She’s telling everyone that she’s only 10, erm 12 no 11 or is that 10 lbs away from where she was last summer as she’s been in the zone for a few weeks and been calorie counting and fasting. For one thing Janey baby them hips and chins don,t lie and secondly all those hauls and pics on insta of you troughing lately sure tell a different story !! Suppose we,ve got a COCOMY haul to look forward to as well as all the other tat she collabs with. I’ll be honest not sure if I’ll get through Marchmas.I,m on 100mg sertraline a day to cope with the big C , think I’d better up my dose to cope with the big G !

She’s sure gonna have a voice at food in the park meet up ! to all of the two people that turn up 🥴 and of course the voice will be muffled as her gob will be full of sausage rolls and party rings 😭
She thinks 10,000 plus are going to want to turn up, must admit literally pissed my kanga briefs when she said that.... deluded😂😂😂

There was a bit if poor editing at that bit ,I couldn't make out what she was trying to say either.Maybe she fluffed that bit on purpose to hide her lies
Yes you could tell she was lying through those ample buttocks, was tripping herself up left right and centre, bless !!

Last edited:
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
So, the Friday live. Just got around to watching it.
How naive can a couple of nearly 30 year olds be?
Do they not know that many beauty spots are well known dogging sites and Beachy Head is no different?
Did anyone actually see all the children and families when she panned they camera round? No, me neither!
And as for the guy videoing, well clearly he didn’t just happen to be in the right place at the right time... he was in on it!

I would have loved the police to have turned up and them got arrested for participating, how funny would that have been? Would have been her best vlog in 5 years!

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Excuse me, Charlie was on a ventilator for his asthma? Oh my fucking god, you stupid silly girl. Ive seen things today that no one should ever see. I put this drivel on while Im cooking tea and hear this shite. Fuck off Jane. You act like some sort of messiah for your stupid idiotic flock of saps. Really, you should go and do one. Newsflash, you know absolutely shit all. Who's betting she goes into isolation in the next few days. Don't cry wolf missy, it'll bite you on the arse big time 😪

• Sad
  • Angry

Bobsyouruncle

Catching up with her live!! Dear Lord- Charlie was on a ventilator every night due to his childhood asthma, really Jane, he was in intensive care then was he cos I'm pretty sure a tube into your lungs to breathe for you isn't available for domestic use! Give me strength!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's upped her hours at work guys, she now does 4 hours and 17 minutes a day........the 17 extra minutes are for her to grab essentials for herself before the people queuing outside can get in ;) oh and she's trying to do her bit and cheer up the nation with her shit disco.......she even wore a "mus-TOSH" 😂
GET THOSE STUPID HATS OFF YOUR HEADS AND STOP ACTING LIKE TITS AND FANNIES

• Haha

Patsy

Chatty Member
She starts her work at 6am, has a break at 8am and then finishes her shift at 10am ... wtf!? I thought it was 4 hours that should be worked before people are entitled to a break?
Also, please can she stop drinking/eating while filming!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha