Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
OK Fakey, we believe you 😂
View attachment 2659504
I'll start then you absolute moron
Get off Instagram, get a job, treat your stepson with some respect, get your vacant spud a GP appt, advise your mum that racism and ableism aren't very 2024 on social media, hand back the keys to the car that DoorMatt bought for you and buy your own car big boy, CLEAN YOUR HOUSE, help your wife around the house, bury your dad and brother once and for all and let 2024 be the year they finally rest In fucking peace-how's that for a bit of constructive criticism?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

mollyann

VIP Member
Not hiding this idiots name as wtf 😬 Showing his food stupid beg of the year😡God I truly hate everything about him and his awful wife.
IMG_9198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Maybe do a bit of research you utter dimwit.

The Omen, which is based on your son is a good choice or I have these specifically with you in mind Flapz.

414679203_261310153414082_2717811418769147774_n.jpg
Screenshot_20240101-183750~2.png
Screenshot_20240101-183851~2.png
Screenshot_20240101-183956~2.png
Screenshot_20240101-184049~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

liv123456

The head movements he makes when he sings looks like my dog when they’re about to throw up

• Haha
Reactions: 34

bluecups

VIP Member
Angrily defending taking the piss out of stroke victims' facial expressions and calling a real life stroke victim's wife 'stupid' all whilst wearing a crucifix around her neck. This woman is not a Christian, she's a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Happy New Year Fakeys, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas ☺

I’ve been AWOL but I’ve been catching up with you all on the best thread on tattle.

I see nothing changes, they are both still begging grifting cunts. Seriously though what’s happening with his wig, it’s looking more and more strange. He just needs to embrace the baldness, think of the content 😂

When he was on the xfactor his voice was bang average at best and almost bearable but he sounds like he’s in pain these days. It’s like how he sees himself as some god, he definitely hears differently to us, so please fakey just stop!

Thread suggestion #93 trying his best to get a singing gig but all we can see is his dodgy wig 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What the fuck is he dressed as! Someone shared the pic of Ned Flanders’s skiing and he’s nailed it! What a prick 😂
I want my Larry bingo!!!!!!!
---
download (2).jpeg

Vinted ad in two weeks....
As worn by reality superstar Jake Quickenden on his recent holiday.
Still moist and smelling like desperation...
Will accept £3 or nearest offer....

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Abetterusername

I'll start then you absolute moron
Get off Instagram, get a job, treat your stepson with some respect, get your vacant spud a GP appt, advise your mum that racism and ableism aren't very 2024 on social media, hand back the keys to the car that DoorMatt bought for you and buy your own car big boy, CLEAN YOUR HOUSE, help your wife around the house, bury your dad and brother once and for all and let 2024 be the year they finally rest In fucking peace-how's that for a bit of constructive criticism?
All of this!
My contribution is.......
- Stop insulting your wife. It's not big, it's not funny and it's definitely not bants. It's cruel and offensive.
- Step up and actually put your money where your mouth is with regards to fundraising and charity work. The Secret Santa gift should really have been a wake up call
- Give up the syrup. It's fooling no-one
- Stop plastering your children all over social media, they can't consent to any of it
- Stop grifting and gloating. No-one likes a boaster

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Took me alot to post a singing video 🤣 fuck off jake you havent fucking stopped posting yourself singing this week 🤣 he is an absolute fruit loop.

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Filtered chavtastic embarrassing twats! Break a leg or two guuyyyyyys! Can’t remember who called, but BINGO to you
You know. The reason I dislike him soo much aside from being insincere, a grief thief, a digital beggar, a shit DAD, a snarky fuck …. Is the level of vanity. I am turned off by a man who is soo into himself.
The he way he looks at himself in the camera, constantly FUCKING ADMIRING & EYE FUCKING HIMSELF turns my stomach.

The level of self centred behaviour is a HUGE RED FLAG, this is why he has zero friends - nobody wants to spend time with him, because he will somehow make it about him.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Omg he just actually refered to his mam having airbags. When she finished the press up and was lay flat on the floor he said thank god you have those airbags. Omfg he thinks about his mams tits as airbags, fucking incest that. Dirty horrible vile man and i bet zelda loved him talking about her tits like that. They arent wired up right. How can you talk about your mothers breasts like that. Someone needs to add it to the wiki

• Sick
Reactions: 31

Barbie2020

VIP Member
So I messaged Hobby Craft saying I found it ridiculous using him as an advert and paying him when it’s obvious he’s not interested in craft at all.

They’ve replied and said they will let the relevant people know lol. I also explained I shop in hobby craft and it’s put me off going again (my instagram is also my small crafting account so that might have helped)

• Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
I just did a quick google image search for men's hair systems. They all look rather familiar :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

hair.jpg

hair2.jpg

hair3.jpg

hair4.jpg

hair 5.jpg

• Haha