Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about this guy but this email landed in my inbox this morning making me think I’d slept through til April Fools Day. How random.
View attachment 2672938
Clearly Hobbycraft don't do their due diligence when looking for "celebs" to use in their advertising-they would only need to look at his insta for a week or so to see he is no such thing as a mental health campaigner, how insulting to anyone with mental health issues-this prick is NOT on your side, he is NOT a campaigner at all, he is a bleeping despicable desperate attention seeking goon who would take ANY paid job that came up because ha cannot get proper work in any industry now because if his own twattish behaviour.I hope he gets frost bit on his cock

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
There's no limit to what he'd do to be noticed. I'm just amazed he isn't standing there in nothing but his undies.
That'll be on vinted when she gets home.....
He really is a basket case.
---
Clearly Hobbycraft don't do their due diligence when looking for "celebs" to use in their advertising-they would only need to look at his insta for a week or so to see he is no such thing as a mental health campaigner, how insulting to anyone with mental health issues-this prick is NOT on your side, he is NOT a campaigner at all, he is a bleeping despicable desperate attention seeking goon who would take ANY paid job that came up because ha cannot get proper work in any industry now because if his own twattish behaviour.I hope he gets frost bit on his cock
I emailed them and told them he's just in it for the paycheck. He doesn't give a tit about anything except himself and being noticed.
---
Amazed he hasn't alerted the Media to do a photo call like Chuck and Di used to when they were skiing....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's no limit to what he'd do to be noticed. I'm just amazed he isn't standing there in nothing but his undies.
That'll be on vinted when she gets home.....
He really is a basket case.
---

I emailed them and told them he's just in it for the paycheck. He doesn't give a tit about anything except himself and being noticed.
---
Amazed he hasn't alerted the Media to do a photo call like Chuck and Di used to when they were skiing....
You know they’ll be a pants only snow shot at some stage 🤢😂
As for the media. He can’t even get papped in the UK unless he’s standing next to another z lister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck is he dressed as! Someone shared the pic of Ned Flanders’s skiing and he’s nailed it! What a prick 😂

• Haha
What the duck is he dressed as! Someone shared the pic of Ned Flanders’s skiing and he’s nailed it! What a prick 😂
I want my Larry bingo!!!!!!!
---
download (2).jpeg

Vinted ad in two weeks....
As worn by reality superstar Jake Quickenden on his recent holiday.
Still moist and smelling like desperation...
Will accept £3 or nearest offer....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my Christ he looks gayer than a gay thing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I'm gonna drop Hobbycraft a message too, mental health campaigner my arse, only one person this prick cares about🙄🙄🙄

All the tit he does explains why he has no friends, he literally drains the life out of you, probably why Flaps looks like she does.
He saw no friends when he was on his TFM break, not one, when was the last time he saw anyone from his stag do, which was the shittest stag do I've ever seen.
Manifesting that avalanche🙏🙏🙏🙏
---
PS
Nearly new thread time, wonder how many we'll get through while he skiing😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
See he’s started following another bloke that works in TV. He was involved in the SU2C program that CH did with the tightrope, plus he worked at Soccer Aid.
Obviously 2024 he’ll still be trying to get on any TV program going. Wonder if he’ll be begging as usual to play SA this year or after last year will he be happy just trying to speak to people in the car park and being ignored again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is the trip a freebie? I can’t imagine they shelled out for this, they have never mentioned skiing before 🤦‍♀️

Is the trip a freebie? I can’t imagine they shelled out for this, they have never mentioned skiing before 🤦‍♀️
I’d be surprised. You can’t normally take ‘friends’ on freebies. As I mentioned the other day, Ekin Su & Davide have just done a ski break which wasn’t a pr trip and if they’re not getting it free with their social media followings, can’t see why anyone would give it to F&F for nothing.
Maybe their Xmas present from Zelda? If it’s free, Flappy will soon be bragging about it 🙄

I don’t reckon he can ski at all and even unsure if has any ski’s actually on as the only photo that he has shown so far is one where he is standing still with a phone and a pole shoved in the snow whilst showcasing his gay outfit and then we have flappy looking like a total beginner and pretending to try and ski behind him - it reminds me of the Bridget Jones baby movie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe their Xmas present from Zelda? If it’s free, Flappy will soon be bragging about it 🙄
If it's from Zelda what a cunty thing to do to leave out Fred, you can go Jakey but the spare child cant, obviously I'll have little deliicious Leo. Sigh
---
I don’t reckon he can ski at all and even unsure if has any ski’s actually on as the only photo that he has shown so far is one where he is standing still with a phone and a pole shoved in the snow whilst showcasing his gay outfit and then we have flappy looking like a total beginner and pretending to try and ski behind him - it reminds me of the Bridget Jones baby movie 🤣🤣
Course he cant ski lol, I think she did a bit when she took Fred indoor skiing last year, another crappy reason why they havent taken him he would of loved it :(

100% he will do a snow angel in his pants

• Sick
Reactions: 16
🐔 Gaylord ....What the duck is that outfit 😆 🤣 😂....prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t remember who called this outfit, but they weren’t wrong and absolutely deserve a BINGO! I’d be so embarrassed To be seen by this bleeping parasite 🦠
What he’s not showing he’s on a baby slope with all the beginners & kids.

Ps Whenever I see a grown man dressed like this on a slope it tells me a few things :

He is unable to ski/board
He has watched Hot Tub Time Machine - but took it literally.
He’s the wacky bleep who everyone wants to shred after seeing him act like an obnoxious knob the night before

• Haha
Reactions: 25
£325 on that gayest of gay ski suits😳😳😳 bet he didn't spend that on Freddie, Leo and Flaps Christmas Presents. I'm thinking more and more that he paid for this holiday out of his fight purse, let's see if we get shown where they are actually staying, and any meals, cos you know he'll gave got the cheapest package he could. Trying to appear minted by going here. Why so bothered what others think of you Fakey, needy bleeping hole🤪🤪🤪

I just showed my husband the reel when he was getting ready to go out with Chris Hughes, I think I need an ambulance🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
£325 on that gayest of gay ski suits😳😳😳 bet he didn't spend that on Freddie, Leo and Flaps Christmas Presents. I'm thinking more and more that he paid for this holiday out of his fight purse, let's see if we get shown where they are actually staying, and any meals, cos you know he'll gave got the cheapest package he could. Trying to appear minted by going here. Why so bothered what others think of you Fakey, needy bleeping hole🤪🤪🤪

I just showed my husband the reel when he was getting ready to go out with Chris Hughes, I think I need an ambulance🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It'll be all free breakfast munchies a croissant & a boiled egg etc
Nothing all day then a two-for-one at an Eatery , couple of packets of biscuits and crackers from the CONAD corner shop ( their LONDIS) 😆

• Haha

That’s usually a dead give away - new ski gear but can’t bleeping ski, the bleep will be in a pizza position most of the time & if Sophie is better than him, it will kill him.

I have been boarding for over 20 years or more, I still wear the same gears. Bought a few bits to update things but in honest I picked items that don’t really date. He screams “All the gear. But duck ALL IDEA”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.