Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trine

Chatty Member
Happy new year to the folks on the best thread on Tattle fellow Fakeys 🎉
Why is he over reacting playing that game? He is literally copying Chris in both acting performance and swearing and shouting 🙄 he hasn’t an original brain cell to his name.

Flaps, put a bra on ffs.
Get Dusty Bin out of nappies, and stop pretending he knows the name of anything he hands you, he’s got no idea! Get him checked out.
Zelda, you don’t need to droop your mouth to be ableist you revolting old bag, your mouth is already lopsided with your failed turkey teeth botch job.

Favourite 2023 moment - him dressed as a giant, ugly, annoying as fuck mosquito 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Fuck me fucking Hobby Craft, no words!!!!!!! What a sad fucking bastard.

I’m actually really embarrassed for him. He will literally flog anything, will be tampons next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Aww, another kick in your donkey teeth RatBoy!

NOBODY WANTS YOU & NOBODY LIKES YOU!! 👍

View attachment 2654895
I swear to god itv only have 5 presenters! Same ones on nearly every show! Still better than Fakey but can't bear Willaboobies or Mulhern tbh. Need some new blood
---
#93 nothing to his name but some healthy testicles, stuck with his beard & her boulder-like breasticles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

Chatty Member
I knew it! He doesn’t have a signing for another fight he is just desperate for one! I’d be very surprised if he did I keep getting more and more hints that behind the scenes he really is a nasty prick he’s had nothing to do with James Webb since the fight, he’s had nothing to do with Paul Smith despite claiming they were now brothers, he follows people yet never comments on their posts to support in any way, he donated none of his fight purse, he talks to his wife like shit, he used to be good friends with Marcel now nothing he used to go out with Ken Cetinay practically every night on the DOI tour now nothing the guy who filmed the Oktagon journey for YouTube went to see Paul live hasn’t been to see Jake I’ve seen comments from fans that have waited to see him after TFM and he either hasn’t shown or been seen running for his car or the train and these are just recent things I can think of and the most important thing you need to succeed in his line of work (cough) is to be likeable talent helps too he has neither

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Accept constructive criticism 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 That will never happen. I’ve never come across a more defensive passive aggressive cunt in my life. Maybe his mother should be taking note of what he’s spouting as well.

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Angrily defending taking the piss out of stroke victims' facial expressions and calling a real life stroke victim's wife 'stupid' all whilst wearing a crucifix around her neck. This woman is not a Christian, she's a cunt.
I watched my grandad have a massive stroke in front of me when I was 14, it was awful. For a while, his facial muscles were as many people’s are ….

But that JAUNDICE CUNT can get to FUCK.
I am furious. I have dark sense of humour, but I know when to use my humour. That YELLOW FACE cunt is playing to get audience, which is the remnants of her lacking in talent department son …

• Heart
  • Angry
What a nasty bitch his mother is. She really is a bitch as well. Soaps like emmerdale do these story lines to bring awareness of things like this. Not for people who should no better to take the piss out of. You would think with her son dying of a horrendous condition she would have more empathy. Hard faced common scum.

Ps. You look like you have liver failure.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So someone finally called the witch that is Lisa out for her soap ramblings.Not sure what she said yesterday about someone who had a stroke but she really is a fucking odd ball.Her cat died? Never seen a cat and she’s a angry horrid woman.Is creepy Joe just at Chris’s house as no where else to go?
Wow she’s a nasty piece of work. Flashes of Fakey in her stories today. Also who has a cat put to sleep but comes on social media a couple of hours later to tell strangers about it? When I had my cat PTS I couldn’t face anybody let alone film myself talking about it. Heartless fucking bitch 😡

• Angry

mollyann

VIP Member
Big lol at him killing it and not in a good way😳His hair and just him🤢Go tidy your shithole of a house as behind you dick it looks like a bombs gone off.
IMG_9233.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Well, us fakeys called the holiday. Bet that pissed them off.
But who's jealous of them? Nobody.
Because it's not going to be a holiday, is it. However long they are away will all be through the phones. We can even predict the poses they'll pull. Her with the V sign and tongue flopped out like a perverted Labrador. Him in his undies, pretending to ski.
Chalet, meals apre ski. Everything filmed for the gram ...what a fucking waste of time.
And I actually think she's a fucking disgusting "mother". We all know what he is, but she's worse. For someone who allegedly brought u,p another child, she's completely failed Leo , so she can sit in her garden shed and grift 14 hrs a day.
He should be seen by professionals and assessed. He should be dry during the day, and pull ups at nighttime. He should be making sentences and his needs understood, not eek eek eek.
By, what the hell, what's that compared to living the zilch listers life, eh ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

VC10

VIP Member
29732-1-medium.jpg

There's a ghost in my house
The ghost of my career.........
The ghost of the boy that made love to me.....
Where our love used to be
Only shadows from the past I see...
Time can't seem to erase
The vision of your giant stiff cock....
Though you found someone new
I can't get over you
There's a ghost in my house
I can't hide flapz giant treads.........
Or my love for the twinkie boys........
From the ghost of your willy ....that's inside meee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart

Alison10011

Why is he turning the jigsaw away from Gail and towards the camera....oh, I've actually answered my own question 😬 never mind helping Gail, it's all about the 'gram. Absolute fucktard.

• Haha
  • Sad

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I send love & well wishes to everyone on the thread.
Thank you all for being a welcoming bunch.
This truly is a thread full of people who see through the smoke & mirrors of the world of z list & no marks.

Happy new year to you all ❤

I am about to mix myself a cocktail, a few joints & hopefully pass out before midnight.

Much Love to you all & I wish you all a very happy 2024 x

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Zelda never mentioned a cat before. Has anybody even seen it or is it invisible like her sister?

I'm glad the nasty bitch got called out. It's not the first time she's taken the piss out of having a stroke.

Rancid old cunt.

Screenshot_20231230-161521~2.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow