Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's early doors but 'healthy testicles' really should feature in the next thread title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's early doors but 'healthy testicles' really should feature in the next thread title :ROFLMAO:
Definitely 😂😂

They are absolute nobodies with bought bots and zero engagement, I don’t get how they grift so much

Reactions: 18
Oh look, food. Probably the most they've eaten over the last week. I bet Gail is being feral in that restaurant.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Imagine having to sit next to them in a restaurant. Him filming and being loud hoping to get recognised, Maris screeching and jumping on the furniture. None of them have any table manners. bleeping plebs.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Imagine having to sit next to them in a restaurant. Him filming and being loud hoping to get recognised, Maris screeching and jumping on the furniture. None of them have any table manners. bleeping plebs.
🐔 I would throw the bleeping lot at them, put up with the consequences after, that kid is an animal, spoil my meal I don't think so 🤔 😤 😒...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He really does think they’ve made it cos they’ve been gifted a stay at a hotel that regularly gifts to the dregs of the z list 😂 He also makes it so obvious they rarely eat at nice restaurants by the oversharing of food pictures 🙄 Is Zelda still MIA? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I zoomed in on Gail’s menu again it definitely says Korean Cowgirl kids menu on it
This was last night's menu.

I honestly don't understand why a business would gift one night - let alone two nights at this time of year.

I reckon it was only for one night unless proven otherwise.

(Last night's menu).

Screenshot_20231228-200731~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Only caught up on here as been busy but seriously is that crappy pork joint the only meat between 6 of them for Christmas day? I’d be clamming! Nothing worse than skanks like them showing off far too much food but clearly making up for being skint.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I zoomed in on Gail’s menu again it definitely says Korean Cowgirl kids menu on it
The background in the photos & the food on the table is 100% from The firepit, Im local and have been ( the teardrop shaped dish is voodoo shrimp & the other is the scallop ceviche) The Korean cowgirl is smoked meats, rice etc

Reactions: 14
Only caught up on here as been busy but seriously is that crappy pork joint the only meat between 6 of them for Christmas day? I’d be clamming! Nothing worse than skanks like them showing off far too much food but clearly making up for being skint.
No wonder they were all so excited about the free food, they must have been bleeping starving! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This was last night's menu.

I honestly don't understand why a business would gift one night - let alone two nights at this time of year.

I reckon it was only for one night unless proven otherwise.

(Last night's menu).

View attachment 2655092
To be honest I wonder if it was gifted at all. We all assume it’s been grifted because they’re skint and this hotel likes accommodating z listers but maybe he wants us to think that they’ve been approached to stop there? He thinks it makes them look like they’re in demand as ‘influencers’ 🙄 especially after AT & Lapland and that’s why he’s chosen a well known z list hangout to go to 🤷🏻‍♀️ and the constant tagging will probably then ensure him & her get invited back for a free couples stay in the future. If I’m totally wrong, I agree it’s only one free night as can’t see them gifting any family for 2 nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Actually feel so disappointed in the cave for grifting those cunts a stay there. I’ve been there and it’s lushhhhh, would absolutely not take my child there though

ETA - did not realise they gifted so many stays to so many nobodies🙄 what a shame because it is actually a really nice place
---
I beg he’s fucked off out of Kent now, we don’t want you here✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope you get food poisoning!
More free food, do they pay for anything, it’s embarrassing. They have no self awareness and probably think this is the height of success. Mine is having a regular income and being able to pay for things with my own money!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aww, another kick in your donkey teeth RatBoy!

NOBODY WANTS YOU & NOBODY LIKES YOU!! 👍

View attachment 2654895
I swear to god itv only have 5 presenters! Same ones on nearly every show! Still better than Fakey but can't bear Willaboobies or Mulhern tbh. Need some new blood
---
#93 nothing to his name but some healthy testicles, stuck with his beard & her boulder-like breasticles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Quiet again this morning so far. Do we think they travelled back last night or travelling back today? If they’re driving back today, let’s hope they stop somewhere for Fred’s benefit on the way home. Dragging a 9 year old to Kent to stop in an hotel that’s not geared towards kids and a quick visit to see some animals to keep his little brother happy is hardly fair. Then again when have they ever been fair with Freddie 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.