Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for voting for my thread title which was inspired by his Christmas night out with Off Limits and his contractual fwend Chris Hughes! He wore the most embarrassing outfit and was clearly off his chops! ❄❄

Screenshot_20231227-174535~2.png

A full recap can be found in our Wiki which is nearly up-to-date. The grifters are still grifting and Christmas looked pretty bleak with a tiny pork joint for six. Zelda looked rough as per, Flapz laid low and Fakey dressed up as the Grinch.

Flapz completely disgusted me with her lies about the food bank donations that never materialised and let's hope karma bites these two on the arse for 2024.

412618164_323311420530350_6864820092646421883_n.jpg

May I wish all my fellow Fakeys a very healthy and happy New Year. 💗

Previous thread:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s it, go away for a few days to avoid the embarrassment of having no friends or Sophs family to spend Xmas with 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 21
In this cost of living crisis they really know how to show how humble they are and not bragging 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Nothing like starting the day with such a depressing post!

What a miserable bastard!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Going away for a few days to watch films in the hotel room - tell me you’re skint without telling me your skint! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly, now a grifted stay at The Cave which is literally a sewer for begging pond scum!

Unbelievable! It's beyond taking the piss at this point. I hope those kids drive them nuts as there's nothing child-friendly there at all.

412742877_351068804215897_5028563684101439581_n.jpg
412626506_2042593656121142_8969030583561501475_n.jpg

412711179_370343365577093_1391408005240426880_n.jpg
413236303_940702417389132_2653759195835831759_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Not hiding this idiots name as wtf 😬 Showing his food stupid beg of the year😡God I truly hate everything about him and his awful wife.
IMG_9198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Bet Zelda fucked them off for Maris sitting.....
Gonna be fun in the crappy zilch listers hotel poncing around looking for free tit to do ...
The cathedral is nice this time of year......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not hiding this idiots name as wtf 😬 Showing his food stupid beg of the year😡God I truly hate everything about him and his awful wife.View attachment 2653171
And thats the type of weirdos that follow him. Thick as duck. As for a stay at the cave, that place regularly gifts lauren goodger, says it all really. Two days stuck in a room with that ungrateful liitle tit, sounds like hell to me, they will take anything for free, would be my kids idea of hell, they think they are showing off to all their followers but in reality it shows just how sad these two really are, no friends at all and only zelda vothers with them. Dopeys family obv hate jake

Reactions: 22
Bet Zelda fucked them off for Maris sitting.....
Gonna be fun in the crappy zilch listers hotel poncing around looking for free tit to do ...
The cathedral is nice this time of year......
The cathedral is the last place Damien will be going. He'll be frothing at the mouth! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Shows how tit their Xmas Dinner was the fact there was no pictures of it but he’s straight away showing food pics from the hotel. Lucky boys being taken to a hotel geared for adults, to sit in a room and watch films for 2 nights. Well is it 2 nights? He said AT was 2 when it was only 1 🤷🏻‍♀️ Please anyone that reports to ASA make sure you report him. He’s very sneakily tagged the hotel in the bottom of his post. It’s 100% been gifted to him so he should be marking it as such 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
His singing from xfactor sent shivers up his back🤣🤣Freaks are the only followers this dip tit has.Going to be full on the next few days as I don’t think Matt likes being filmed unlike his fame hungry weird arse wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yay! Well done Crazy with the excellent (as always) thread title & recap🙌 Oh my bleeping god The Cave in Kent😅😅 A thieving grifter's hunting ground. Even funnier that bottom of the desperate, over filtered barrel Lauren Goodger went there when pregnant with LaRose. Have these two cheap skate bastards paid foe anything this Christmas for their children???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That has to be Flapz handwriting 🤣 ‘from the Cave Team’ 🤣 You would think the kids names would be in chocolate? duck off pricks were not buying that yous planned on bringing those kids there with yous! Zelda fucked off didnt she 😂😂😂
IMG_2831.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yay! Well done Crazy with the excellent (as always) thread title & recap🙌 Oh my bleeping god The Cave in Kent😅😅 A thieving grifter's hunting ground. Even funnier that bottom of the desperate, over filtered barrel Lauren Goodger went there when pregnant with LaRose. Have these two cheap skate bastards paid foe anything this Christmas for their children???
It's utterly embarrassing. They obviously have NO shame whatsoever. The Cave is a new low though. I wouldn't set foot in that cesspit if you paid me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also the fact it grifts so many instacunts, it’s obviously not a high end hotel but it’s certainly a step up from a premier inn and look how scruffy they’ve dressed for dinner 🙄 I’m with everyone that the boys are a last minute addition but I’m still not convinced they won’t be bleeping off on an adult only before the tour starts again and that’s why he’s going OTT with the ‘family’ trips
--
Ive never heard of that Hotel? its a zilch listers grifted playground?? sounds like there style alright 😂 Did I miss something? Zelda and Matt are not there??
When someone like Kris Boyson is a regular guest there, it shows how low that hotel actually is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also the fact it grifts so many instacunts, it’s obviously not a high end hotel but it’s certainly a step up from a premier inn and look how scruffy they’ve dressed for dinner 🙄 I’m with everyone that the boys are a last minute addition but I’m still not convinced they won’t be bleeping off on an adult only before the tour starts again and that’s why he’s going OTT with the ‘family’ trips
--

When someone like Kris Boyson is a regular guest there, it shows how low that hotel actually is 😂
haha I deleted that comment 🫣 I haven’t been looking at insta story viewer but just took it that Zelda left the shithole earlier than planned and they had to take the kids with them! Kris Boyson OMFG 😂😂😂
————————————
@CrazyBaldhead do you have any receipts of Flapz handwriting in youre crazy archives 🧐🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.