Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s looking dog rough without any filters. He knocks me sick how anyone thinks he’s appealing is beyond me he’s rank 🤢 wonder if it’s the photographer mate who is going skiing with them, Fakey will just make him take pictures of him all the trip 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he finished ‘work’ on 9th December and goes back on 16th January. On his last day before his break he said he was looking forward to five weeks off, then corrected himself and said ‘well not five weeks off because he’d still got bits of work on’. Have I missed something then? All I’ve seen him do is a 2 hour painting/playing with puppies class in the last 4 weeks. He’s not even done any ‘ads’. Off skiing Sunday which I’d imagine would be for at least 5 days, so would love to know when he’s fitting these so called work bits in 🤥 Unless he calls grifted trips to AT, Lapland UK and The Cave ‘work’ 🙄. This is why when she says they’ve got loads of trips planned this year, I take it with a pinch of salt. Both so economical with the truth and clearly like to exaggerate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another new low!!! 😂 Him... Hobbycraft...?

What's going on...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
duck me bleeping Hobby Craft, no words!!!!!!! What a sad bleeping bastard.

I’m actually really embarrassed for him. He will literally flog anything, will be tampons next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
🐔 Hobby Craft .:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: What the duck, he doesn't know what to latch on to does he, still he does make me laugh so that is a good thing...Maris has now addicted to the phone now poor sod....His speech is shocking they are thick as tit, well they must be not to seek out professional help....

• Haha
  • Sad
Interesting! Let's hope somebody builds a load of houses on the land next door to it.
Zelda did say in one of her videos there is building permission for the land as she put up some extra fencing to “block it off” She acted like it was the worst thing to ever happen to her, I mean god forbid someone build houses for people to live in 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Now we know why he started following them. Also makes sense why she started to do ‘art’ and was plugging them to. These two have shared a lot of ‘ads’ in the last couple of years ie Hello Fresh, Glasses Direct are just two that spring to mind but pretty sure there’s more. The brands obviously get them on a 2 for 1 deal 😂 Anyway I apologise about saying earlier he’s only had 2 hours work in 4 weeks. Make that 2 and a half hours now and that’s me being generous 😉
If he thought his engagement was tit on his recent reels of spud, he’ll cry when he sees the lack of likes he’ll get on a post like this and down his engagement rate will plummet again 😂
---
These two comments out of his total of nine on that reel stood out 😂 Funny how they always comment on each others posts when it’s an ad and they’re getting hardly any engagement on it 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bet he'd blow off the ski trip if this morning rang up for him to present next week......

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s tagging oktagon and Misfits saying when they are ready, does that mean they haven’t even asked him back? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahahahahahahahaha Hobbycraft bleeping hell, can you hear that sound, Fakey's scraping the bottom of the barrel🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For the love of God will you fet that kid seen to you selfish pair of wankers🤬🤬🤬🤬
2 days until they duck off on their adults break, I bleeping hate them absolute bleep buckets they are🤬🤬🤬🤬
Will they be making Zelda drive up to pick little Damien up and drive all the way back, no wonder he's a bleep, she allows it, dislike her as well, ye gods, aaaand breathe😅😅😅😅
This year is gonna be a tit fest for these bastards, I'm manifesting that Fakey and Flappy you aresholes😛😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
You can tell by his bleary eyes on those stories that he has just woken up. So he woke up, had a piss, went downstairs and immediately got his phone out to start filming at half seven in the morning. What the duck is wrong with him? And why is he letting Gail maul his face like that? Surely he should be saying "No, we don't do that to people's faces, it might hurt them and it's not nice to do that" Gail now thinks it's funny and clever to do that to people, what if he does it to kids at nursery expecting everyone to find it amusing? They fail him on every level. Arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I knew it! He doesn’t have a signing for another fight he is just desperate for one! I’d be very surprised if he did I keep getting more and more hints that behind the scenes he really is a nasty prick he’s had nothing to do with James Webb since the fight, he’s had nothing to do with Paul Smith despite claiming they were now brothers, he follows people yet never comments on their posts to support in any way, he donated none of his fight purse, he talks to his wife like tit, he used to be good friends with Marcel now nothing he used to go out with Ken Cetinay practically every night on the DOI tour now nothing the guy who filmed the Oktagon journey for YouTube went to see Paul live hasn’t been to see Jake I’ve seen comments from fans that have waited to see him after TFM and he either hasn’t shown or been seen running for his car or the train and these are just recent things I can think of and the most important thing you need to succeed in his line of work (cough) is to be likeable talent helps too he has neither

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s tagging oktagon and Misfits saying when they are ready, does that mean they haven’t even asked him back? 😂
I pissed myself (not literally 😉) when I saw this. I thought the way he’s been going on, he’d actually got something arranged but certainly doesn’t sound like it 🤭 Let’s see if tagging Misfits works at well for him as tagging Strictly, Masked Singer, Aftersun and any other TV program going has 😂

• Haha
When has he ever mentioned enjoying crafting? Anything for a payday hey Fakey
Appealing to the tena huns with Hobbycraft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Utterly embarrassing! 😬

I've never seen anybody BEG for a fight in my life.

416292585_1452918358771921_521444766371813357_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Christ, the scrounging & self-entitlement knows no bounds.

Another day of the same for Maris.

Eat,shite, sleep, mumble incoherently, take nothing in , have a new nappy affixed.........

3 years old.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.