Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a walking contradiction! He never learns from his mistakes! 2024, the year that will entertain us further. Wishing you all a fabulous 2024 xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He will never ever take any form of criticism, constructive or otherwise. I bet he gets a right cob on if he gets anything he perceives as criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Like mother like son😳She blocks anyone who dares to question the old bag.He blocks anyone who dares to believe the tit he posts.Must be exhausted all the supposed work he had over the holidays🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If the tit hit the fan about Zelda, he'd happily throw her under the bus to save himself. He's a bleep from a family of cunts ...
Id say he’s hoping Zeldas disgraceful on line behaviour will up his engagement!
OK Fakey, we believe you 😂
View attachment 2659504
Maybe he should tell his Ma this 🤣 Yer Ma’s a bleep! That wasn’t a mistake she made, she is a 63 year old woman who did an impression of the face of someone having a stroke, it wasn’t funny its was extremely distasteful, she should be ashamed of herself! then some woman messaged her and she couldn’t take constructive criticism so just duck off with youre bullshit lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The irony being she looks like she’s had a stroke with her teeth and squint mouth.
She drives me mad , talking out of her bottom jaw all the time 😖
---
🐔What a cuntish family obviously got all his mothers genes. Thank duck that's paid to Gogglebox so that's a blessing....HNY all..
" Thank God" 😎😎😎😎
---
Wait for him to do a NY grid post now similarly to Chris’s and mentioning it being hard without his dad/brother 🙄
It'll be posted by tonight . You can read this lot like a book.

636236233404f5796564a5f2-halloween-skeletons-decorations-full.jpg
IMG_8422.jpeg.jpg

" Not 10pence went to Charity".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Words fail me regarding this mad fucker so I will leave these pics here for any of the fakey blocked club
#uglyfucker 🤮🤮
Happy New Year to you all xx
IMG_3720.png
IMG_3721.png
IMG_3722.png
IMG_3723.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Accept constructive criticism 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 That will never happen. I’ve never come across a more defensive passive aggressive bleep in my life. Maybe his mother should be taking note of what he’s spouting as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2659504
I'll start then you absolute moron
Get off Instagram, get a job, treat your stepson with some respect, get your vacant spud a GP appt, advise your mum that racism and ableism aren't very 2024 on social media, hand back the keys to the car that DoorMatt bought for you and buy your own car big boy, CLEAN YOUR HOUSE, help your wife around the house, bury your dad and brother once and for all and let 2024 be the year they finally rest In bleeping peace-how's that for a bit of constructive criticism?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He's so needy isn't he🤣🤣🤣 get off the gram Fakey and go see your son. Been to see bum boy Chris when you said you were spending 5 solid weeks with Gail🤥🤥🤥🤥 lying twit. I don't think he's spent 5 solid days with him, or is that enough for Dad of the Year🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just unfollowed Chris, really liked him after love island. Seemed genuine, but anyone allowing themselves to be associated with Jake the fake is just an actual idiot, maybe they are 2 peas in a pod pretty be all humble and wholesome for insta it are actually just fame hungry twats
I always thought Chris Hughes was a dumb, unlikeable bleep. He's another one in the closet. 💯
---
View attachment 2659504
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! "Accept constructive criticism". 😂😂👍

duck off you syrup-wearing, uncharitable, begging, egotistical, fame hungry, talentless, thick as tit, delusional, ugly inside out bleep and get out of the closet.

RELEASE THE BEARD THAT IS FLAPZ - who is another uncharitable, lying, begging, crater-faced, ugly inside out, thick as tit bleep.

Let's hope karma catches up with you both and 2024 is totally tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I always thought Chris Hughes was a dumb, unlikeable bleep. He's another one in the closet. 💯
---

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! "Accept constructive criticism". 😂😂👍

duck off you syrup-wearing, uncharitable, begging, egotistical, fame hungry, talentless, thick as tit, delusional, ugly inside out bleep and get out of the closet.

RELEASE THE BEARD THAT IS FLAPZ - who is another uncharitable, lying, begging, crater-faced, ugly inside out, thick as tit bleep.

Let's hope karma catches up with you both and 2024 is totally tit.

That Chris Hughes is as gay as a goose.
Him and jakey have something going on

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll start then you absolute moron
Get off Instagram, get a job, treat your stepson with some respect, get your vacant spud a GP appt, advise your mum that racism and ableism aren't very 2024 on social media, hand back the keys to the car that DoorMatt bought for you and buy your own car big boy, CLEAN YOUR HOUSE, help your wife around the house, bury your dad and brother once and for all and let 2024 be the year they finally rest In bleeping peace-how's that for a bit of constructive criticism?
All of this!
My contribution is.......
- Stop insulting your wife. It's not big, it's not funny and it's definitely not bants. It's cruel and offensive.
- Step up and actually put your money where your mouth is with regards to fundraising and charity work. The Secret Santa gift should really have been a wake up call
- Give up the syrup. It's fooling no-one
- Stop plastering your children all over social media, they can't consent to any of it
- Stop grifting and gloating. No-one likes a boaster

• Heart
Reactions: 32
His latest post😳Spend the day with someone else’s family as your wife’s family hate you👍Play a game and set your camera to film it😳Really what makes this wankers head tick.He really needs to just grow up and stop chasing fame as he’s certainly just a attention seeking freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s a walking contradiction! He never learns from his mistakes! 2024, the year that will entertain us further. Wishing you all a fabulous 2024 xx
The constructive criticism bit will never happen. He is like his mum and they both can’t accept when they are wrong. The way she went on about the lady who contacted her about the Marlon stroke comment. She was super trying to justify it. Just because it is a soap doesn’t mean you mock a stroke victim. Jaundiced witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
HONESTLY JUST STOP IT.

"YOUR GRIEF IS STILL RAW".

GET SOME bleeping THERAPY YOU GRIEF THIEVING bleep.

LET THEM REST IN PEACE AND STOP MONETISING FROM THEM YOU SICKO. 🤬

414517917_273443089066092_6386712674839465870_n.jpg

---
God he looks rough and that syrup looks bleeping ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
His latest post😳Spend the day with someone else’s family as your wife’s family hate you👍Play a game and set your camera to film it😳Really what makes this wankers head tick.He really needs to just grow up and stop chasing fame as he’s certainly just a attention seeking freak.
He’s trying to show everyone that him and Chris are best friends 🙄 Still can’t believe he spent time away from his own family at this time of year and it wasn’t for work. I’m surprised his son even knows who he is. Selfish selfish wanker. His 5 whole weeks with Leo has worked out well. Let’s see how much time he spends with him before he goes back on tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.