Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Year but nothing changes for Fakey. Resharing his reel cos his engagement is tit. Never saw that one coming 🙄 and also using his son for likes cos his NY reel has flopped 😡Instead of the crap he spouted yesterday regarding resolutions, his resolution should be to not live and breath social media but we all know that’s impossible for him to do. Let’s see what the next 2 weeks involve before the tour starts again. Surely he must have some work because he said he had bits whilst on his break but so far one afternoon painting and playing with puppies is all I’ve seen and let’s be honest that’s hardly what you call work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So they went to bed at 10pm!!! I bet he would have stayed up to see in the New Year with Chrissy boy eh?

That child's lack of speech is shocking and will only get worse the longer they ignore it. He's 3 soon ffs.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So they went to bed at 10pm!!! I bet he would have stayed up to see in the New Year with Chrissy boy eh?

That child's lack of speech is shocking and will only get worse the longer they ignore it. He's 3 soon ffs.

View attachment 2661246
Nine hours into the New Year and already done a reel using his son for likes and on his stories eyefucking the camera. Obviously 2024 is going to be no different to 2023 then 😂

• Haha
And to round it up the dead or something which looks like a load of bottle caps has come out to play.He seriously needs help with his addiction to posting tit for likes😳
IMG_9214.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Using Leo to say happy new year is appalling.That child cannot string any kind of sentence together.Shameful hole it’s cruel to use that poor boy for likes😡
It’s bad enough they have trained Leo to do that fake smile for Insta. He is too young to be treated like that. Just awful parenting.
Happy New Year supreme Tattlers❤❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And to round it up the dead or something which looks like a load of bottle caps has come out to play.He seriously needs help with his addiction to posting tit for likes😳View attachment 2661259
So already used his son, used his dead dad and dead brother and it’s not even 10am yet on the first day of a New Year 🤬. I know his aim is for a documentary about grief but duck me he’s starting the pity party early this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And to round it up the dead or something which looks like a load of bottle caps has come out to play.He seriously needs help with his addiction to posting tit for likes😳View attachment 2661259
Why is he lying? He rarely saw his dad while he was alive / ignored his brother while he was in hospital so why would they be here with him if alive today. Selfish tosser, X-Factor was his priority back then but it didn’t get him anywhere. He doesn’t know when to stop.

• Heart
Come on now, everybody loses loved ones - it's part of life but to keep using them for clout is downright fucked up. He's even put sad music to it. 😴😴😴

His father passed in 2008, the brother in 2012 - GIVE IT A BLOODY REST FFS. 😴😴😴

He never bothered with them whilst they were alive hence the lack of photos.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Watching rylan singing last night goes to show how far you can go after the xfactor.He seems to really enjoy life and the opportunities he gets.Fake arse prick is just dull and such a try hard and he’s left with the scraps his parrot can get him.Going to be the year he slips even further down the z lister pile of has beens.Flaps needs to go find a job and some pride she really is a joke.

• Heart
And the begging begins 🙄 doesn’t class himself as a ‘celeb’ apparently but thinks he should do IAC All stars. He does realise the people at ITV can read and will see the countless interviews he did last year saying the show wasn’t needed and was a waste of time because he’d not been asked to go on it 😂
Plus he’s blatantly lied again he was 26 not 24 🤥

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is he lying? He rarely saw his dad while he was alive / ignored his brother while he was in hospital so why would they be here with him if alive today. Selfish tosser, X-Factor was his priority back then but it didn’t get him anywhere. He doesn’t know when to stop.
And the one that is alive, he never sees , which is imagine is the brothers choice
He’s like a broken record this fuckwit
I am grief thief by bald Jacob

• Heart
Fakey when he takes his top off🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And the begging begins 🙄 doesn’t class himself as a ‘celeb’ apparently but thinks he should do IAC All stars. He does realise the people at ITV can read and will see the countless interviews he did last year saying the show wasn’t needed and was a waste of time because he’d not been asked to go on it 😂
Plus he’s blatantly lied again he was 26 not 24 🤥

We and all the rest of the world must of been asleep during this “peak” it was pure desperation on i’m a celebs part. They had someone pull out so were left scrambling. He just cannot accept he’s a desperate untalented wanker who has never been mainstream popular and will NEVER be.

IF you were what you THINK you are Fakey ,then why do you and you’re beard have to BUY followers?

• Heart
I saw some social media posts last night and I was cringing as, like Fakey, it’s all for sympathy/attention/woe is me. We all have grief in our lives and deal with it in different ways. I have had an awful 2023 but not many people know because I chose not to plaster it on social media. FB, when it started, was a place to catch up and was good but now it’s people showing off, filtering how they look and grief posts. I’m embarrassed that the sort of people that do this are family and friends.

• Heart
I honestly thought Flapz was a small boy then! I see they're having a rivetting New Year's Day. I'm off to peel the veg!

414457854_923374822513101_7889115223882688716_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
❤❤This really is the best thread - lots of funny, intelligent, well thought out posts from amazing people. I've had a look on other Tattle threads & there is nowhere near the wit & insight as on here. Well apart from Chazza Dawson & Lauren Goodger threads that is, which are hilarious.😹

Fakey & fam are the disaster you just can't look away from. Endless pop corn moments🍿🍿🍿 He really is the gift that keeps on giving. He has no self awareness or insight. Everything & I mean everything is about him. His only achilles heel is Dusty Bin who runs rings round him. Dusty doesn't really want to know him, as Fakey overwhelms him with instructions through his ever present phone. It must kill him & yet he continues to film his downfall as a dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Already used the dead, I'm loling :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yup, 11 hours into the new year, and he's off...
Smells like desperation already. Fucked and he knows it, what with the next load of zilch listers poncing around after big brother, etc.
He'll be auditioning for the shopping channels next ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.