Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 duck his singing has just blown the wax out of my ear holes :oops:.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hello fresh ads show just how desperate she is to be seen ‘advertising’ on Instagram. Nearly every bottom rung z lister does ads for HF but she’s the only one who I’ve seen do an advert for them twice in a week 🙄 Pretty sure they’re only contracted to do them once a month which is what 99% of the other desperados that advertise them do, so no way is she paid to advertise them anymore than that. She used to do the same with Estrid (wonder what happened to her advertising them?). She thinks it makes her look in demand where in fact it just makes her look stupid for doing them so often when there’s no need

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nobody does at any age. 🤢 If he was the last man on Earth I would rather bleeping die than go near that. 🤢
---
Why can't these pricks spell? "far to skinny.." Didn't they receive an education ffs?

I hope he doesn't get the opportunity for another fight. The last one was an utter joke. If he does manage to get another one, and that's a big old IF, I truly hope he gets pulvarised!

View attachment 2668025
The bare faced cheek of him to post that he was too skinny when he belittled that poor woman all over the Internet when I genuinely think (against her better judgment) she was a fan and concerned for him. That's fakey all over, he will jump on whatever suits his agenda and not give two duck who he hurts in the process. Didn't suit him to be too thin as he was getting the attention he craved when he was doing the fight but now he's lost that validation he decides oh i actually was too thin.
His Instagram is a mess, see all this jumping from one topic to the other purely to see what is going to bring him more likes it's beyond embarrassing. Pick a niche and bleeping own it you prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember when Zelda had a t shirt with soap scoops on it🤣She did a poll if she should stop doing them and most said yes🤣She’s now worse than ever and to be honest is scary how invested she is at bleeping actors on tv.How about you go see Adam see your other grandchildren and stop stroking your bleep of a sons ego👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy New Year Fakeys, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas ☺

I’ve been AWOL but I’ve been catching up with you all on the best thread on tattle.

I see nothing changes, they are both still begging grifting cunts. Seriously though what’s happening with his wig, it’s looking more and more strange. He just needs to embrace the baldness, think of the content 😂

When he was on the xfactor his voice was bang average at best and almost bearable but he sounds like he’s in pain these days. It’s like how he sees himself as some god, he definitely hears differently to us, so please fakey just stop!

Thread suggestion #93 trying his best to get a singing gig but all we can see is his dodgy wig 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Rain man.....not!!!! God forgive me.
---
Yes free holidays aren’t going to to pay the bills on the house you live in (what they will never actually fully own)

3 months of work left, I’d be amazed if he manages to find himself anything else after TFM. It will be interesting to see how many TV appearances he gets off the back of DOI this year, he’s had absolutely nothing over the weeks he’s been off.

Kate Lawler was in the Caribbean for the ITV competition earlier. Strange he’s never sent anywhere even when that’s one of the main things on his bio. Sad duck 😂

They are welcome to their free trips, I’d feel sick not knowing whether we’d be able to pay the bills or buy my child anything nice.
Send him to the Bermuda Triangle

• Haha
Yeah the face flogging creams is back, how I’ve missed her spotty face 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wiki Ref: 03/01/24

As predicted, they are going on an adults-only skiing trip. So much for him spending five full weeks with the children - in fact Leo went back to nursery yesterday!

Sophie went on to say they have got some 'amazing trips' this year. Soon forgot about the Food Bank donations didn't you? 🤬

Fakey came in dressed as a friend of Kevin & Perry's calling her out on her awful high-pitched, fake-arsed voice, her 'Hagrid hair' and her ear wax! This was followed by Sophie doing yet another fake-arsed laugh. 🤢 It must be tough living a lie eh? Pathetic.

Let the shitshow commence!

View attachment 2666533
View attachment 2666534
View attachment 2666536
View attachment 2666537
ALLLLL for TATTLE! Let's just all talk amongst ourselves and ignore these two oxygen thieves. Please!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chefs kisses (Chef's kiss) *and I bleeping hate that phrase, and "Jake ate all the ciabatta's the other day" (ciabattas), then "I added chicken to Jakes" (Jake's).

Jesus wept, I see her "A Level English" is working overtime! Thick witch. 🤡

416434375_1491368188392094_6789381654243061521_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Why has he got a cheap anchor necklace on🤢🤢and the earrings haha what an absolute wanker.His entire aura is just so creepy.
He wore that on his date with Chris a few weeks back
Should probably post behind a spoiler 🤣🤣

1000018402.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Another set of creams😳She fought she would share with us what really helps to give her such lovely skin😳Yes she can even say thought and changes the t for a f Wtaf 🤣🤣
IMG_9246.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shame one of her ‘aspirations’ (her word not mine) for 2024 wasn’t to stop banging on about various skincare products that never obviously work for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The ever supportive couple usually share each others SM crap yet Flappy hasn't reposted Fakey "singing" 😂

• Haha
The ever supportive couple usually share each others SM crap yet Flappy hasn't reposted Fakey "singing" 😂
She’s already losing followers, she can’t afford to lose anymore 😉 Be interesting to see how many more he’s lost today after his ‘performance’ 😂

• Haha
Nice to be a mum and have time for a spa.Get a job you lazy bleep.Work my arse,prancing about in front of a camera on Instagram is not work.Thick witch.
---

I'm not saying this cos I hate him,but he really cannot sing.Hes really nasally and sounds like someone down the local legion,drunk,on the karaoke.I had to turn my volume on my phone down cos the screeching came through my speakers making a god awful sound.
---

That's his excuse cos his cock is actually a clit.
Couldn't understand a word he was wailing
Bet his neighbours are well chuffed x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.