Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted that purely for the type of cringe comments he’s got underneath his enabler has of course piped up with how amazing he is well why doesn’t one of you send it to Simon Cowell see what he has to say? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flapz: "Oh God, don't get me in Christ".

RatBoy: "Everyone would have thought it was a ghost".

Flapz: "The Grudge". (New nickname there).

Screenshot_20240105-184529~2.png

Isn't your house haunted apparently? πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope Zelda goes full Kim & Aggie "How Clean Is Your House" whilst they're away and films it all. I want to see her pulling out furniture and scrubbing filthy skirting boards, zooming in on the filth infested sofa, bleaching the mould-ridden powder drawer on the washing machine, finding rotted food under the bed. She wouldn't see it as shaming Jacob Golden Bollocks, she'd see it as a pop at Sophie because she probably thinks men shouldn't do any housework. Come on Zelda, you know you want to!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bless Zelda she has to show her admiration for her namesake😳Fantastic is not a word I would describe that ungrateful pig headed prick.So cringe as she never comments under any of his posts😜
IMG_9276.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Bless Zelda she has to show her admiration for her namesake😳Fantastic is not a word I would describe that ungrateful pig headed prick.So cringe as she never comments under any of his posts😜View attachment 2670220
He comments like that for a pity party
His music is tit he can’t sing 🀣🀣🀣
Pathetic little man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor door Matt works hard comes home to beans on toast duck Zelda πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
---
He comments like that for a pity party
His music is tit he can’t sing 🀣🀣🀣
Pathetic little man
He’s asking for likes and comments, it’s so tragic πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Get yourself off to Butlins and you’ll see him 😊
There's always one!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They must be hard of hearing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Perhaps he'll try and do a 'One Night with Jake Quickenden'. Oh wait, he already tried that and failed spectacularly when nobody bought tickets. Then he changed the date to the next year and even then nobody gave a tit and it was pulled! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Bless Zelda she has to show her admiration for her namesake😳Fantastic is not a word I would describe that ungrateful pig headed prick.So cringe as she never comments under any of his posts😜View attachment 2670220
Pass me the bucket.

---
Poor door Matt works hard comes home to beans on toast duck Zelda πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
---

He’s asking for likes and comments, it’s so tragic πŸ˜‚
Sad little prick.

• Haha
Anyone else think the ice cream flappy was making was for an ad? I can’t see her doing anything nice like that for the fun of itπŸ˜‚

• Haha
He’s only gone and posted him killing a song🀣🀣Just when you think he can’t get any more desperate up he pops🀣🀣Loving he’s so tit at singing just like his awful two minutes on hollyoaksπŸ‘πŸ€£
They soon ousted him stage right , and NEVER asked him back again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Took me alot to post a singing video 🀣 duck off jake you havent bleeping stopped posting yourself singing this week 🀣 he is an absolute fruit loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Even flaps has left a comment 🀣🀣Wonder if he could try to do a evening with Jake in Scunthorpe again🀣Silly me I forgot no one bleeping wanted to see himπŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.