Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he turning the jigsaw away from Gail and towards the camera....oh, I've actually answered my own question 😬 never mind helping Gail, it's all about the 'gram. Absolute fucktard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Why is he turning the jigsaw away from Gail and towards the camera....oh, I've actually answered my own question 😬 never mind helping Gail, it's all about the 'gram. Absolute fucktard.
😂😂 yeah ‘keep it straight’ (for the camera)

I suppose that’s his life though isn’t it? ‘Keeping it straight’ for the gram? While living his little closeted dream offscreen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tagging Misfits yet again! They must laugh at his desperation! As for the singing joining three words into one is just lazy and unprofessional and no really decent singer would dream of doing it as for changing the note to a high one yeah that’s not how you make a song your own you unoriginal bore he definitely thinks since TFM he is West End material he even started following Samantha Barks recently 😂 as for the puzzle yeah you did it for him tattlers are not stupid we see that editing

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good grief, his singing is absolutely terrible, my ears are bleeding😭😭😭
Wouldn't fancy changing Gail's nappy after that bleeping curry for tea🤮🤮🤮🤮
Fakey couldn't make it any more obvious he reads here, Gail is clever doing a jigsaw you say, erm I don't think so beaky, he put some pieces in the wrong place, and I'm sure that you did most of it 🫠🫠🫠 calling him clever booooooy, doesn't make him so. Get him to the doctors pronto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s gay as duck how she stays with him I will never know it’s obvious
The ludicrous cow only married him for lazy enablement and scrounged freebies. There's no love between them.

They've launched a kid for engagement & online likes & can't even look after him correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The head movements he makes when he sings looks like my dog when they’re about to throw up

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘For everybody asking where my necklace is from…’ I call bingo that will be next for Flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has he got nothing lined up for after fm so trying to line himself a singing gig 🤔 or he is Still trying to hint about the masked singer ?
Honestly his voice has got worse, it was never brilliant but soundes just nasaly now.

So we've seen the wooden food and now the paw patrol puzzle is that all maris got for Christmas there's been no sign if toys in that house in the back ground but I guess they have bots to buy! We have more toys in our house for our granddaughter our house is safer and she doesn't live here,or walk yet
I know kl has her faults but you can tell Kate spends time with now and takes her walks and you know know let's her walk
Not just carry im everywhere.
That child is failed on so many levels

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The head movements he makes when he sings looks like my dog when they’re about to throw up
No wonder Spud went through a phase before Christmas of twatting him.
Also I’m remembering my manners hope you’ve all had the best start to 2024 and it’s a truly amazing year for you all much love beloved Fakeys ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has he got nothing lined up for after fm so trying to line himself a singing gig 🤔 or he is Still trying to hint about the masked singer ?
Honestly his voice has got worse, it was never brilliant but soundes just nasaly now.

So we've seen the wooden food and now the paw patrol puzzle is that all maris got for Christmas there's been no sign if toys in that house in the back ground but I guess they have bots to buy! We have more toys in our house for our granddaughter our house is safer and she doesn't live here,or walk yet
I know kl has her faults but you can tell Kate spends time with now and takes her walks and you know know let's her walk
Not just carry im everywhere.
That child is failed on so many levels
He did this last year when the Masked Singer was on. He’s definitely hinting at something or trying to get noticed for some sort of singing gig. Yep good luck with that 😂 He needs to accept dressing up as Baby Dino at Butlins is now as high as his ‘singing’ career will ever get.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Still need to watch that. Waiting for hubby and daughter to be out the way 🤣
ooh is it x rated? I think it’s on prime and I don’t have that, shame 😂😉

Do they never dry Maris hair before he goes to bed always wet hair on his dry pjs ☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.