Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a nasty witch his mother is. She really is a witch as well. Soaps like emmerdale do these story lines to bring awareness of things like this. Not for people who should no better to take the piss out of. You would think with her son dying of a horrendous condition she would have more empathy. Hard faced common scum.

Ps. You look like you have liver failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We all know it’s not real life and we all know it’s soaps Zelda but you didn’t before your rant eh? She’s made herself look ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Zelda is a first class batch strokes are serious and if emmerdale informed just 1 person of a symptom like face dropping they've done good, mind you she's proud of fakey so that.tells you how low her moral compass is!
I bought some banana powder a while ago its meant to even skin tone it was custard yellow so thought ok slapped a bit on..well I looked like a Simpson I was that yellow just wondering if that's what her with the maccie dd'seyebrow arches uses ?

If flapz parents don't tolerate fake then there will always be that extra issue between them he won't be able to stop the sly digs and that'll eat at her ... how must her dad feel to see what she's done to herself what she lives with and how he treats his grandson.then have to keep handing over money because the fake one is so inept ?

Hopefully both the boys make.better choices ain't no way the grifters will.be able to bail them out. I mean would like to think they ve been putting money away for them for all the ad work but it's those 2 losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nah sorry, there's always a narrative with him isn't there? He always needs to be centre stage.

He's hoping HE gets noticed! 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ha ha someone called her out and it’s really upset her. Silly bleeping cow!
It hasn’t tho cuz she still doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong- she’s thick as pig tit. Blaming the woman who messaged her, she’s plain nasty. We don’t give a flying duck if you do your nails she’s so obsessed with herself it isn’t true!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah Chris, you’re doing it all wrong bro!
You’ve missed out the cartoon sound effects.
Do like Jake “pah pah pah” “bam bam bam” “oof oof off” 🥊🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is Fakey and Flappy gonna be reunited for NYE or have they had a row and that’s why he’s at Chris house?
Was this a planned visit to her family and why is Fake not welcome?
Will they do anything for NYE? Why do they have literally no friends?

My questions at 3am🥴🍿🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Awww, Fakey is teaching his girlfriend how to box, he’s experienced don’t ya know! Meanwhile the jaundiced one is still in r tears after being called out about her insensitivity towards strokes. What a bizarre family! Glad to see Freddie is with his dad though!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Zelda is a first class batch strokes are serious and if emmerdale informed just 1 person of a symptom like face dropping they've done good, mind you she's proud of fakey so that.tells you how low her moral compass is!
Zelda has made me so angry. I thought I was having a stroke recently and it was a vitus called Bells Palsy ehich can effect your facial nerves and my face dropped one side. It took 6 weeks for it to improve with steroids. I was so self conscious. She could have talked about strokes in a way to increase awareness not taking the pi$$

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.