Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 06/01/24

Highlights from the way he talks to his mother:-

"Also, can you wear socks when you come around my house because your feet are disgusting. They're like claws".

"Good job you've got those airbags".

Screenshot_20240106-171859~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't really post on here now as I have nothing new to say about the vile cretin. I still have to look at your posts though as they're hilarious. His attempt at singing and the pained facial expressions actually make me feel sick. Also is his mum ill she looks very yellow

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s a reason he only got the MS at Butlins and not the TV show or proper arena tour. His voice is not good enough. For somebody who only yesterday was bleating on about no confidence, I’m glad he’s got over it so quickly. How many ‘singing’ posts is that now 🤮 He’s either hoping for some sort of musical or he’s heard about an upcoming TV show that requires singing. He’s definitely up to something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Guyyyyyyyssss

I received a reply from Hobbycraft, they said they were sorry I felt this way about Cunty, and would pass it on to management.
The fact it came back 15 mins after I sent it would mean to me, at least, they've had a fair few similar messages.....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Zeldas still yellow at fakes house so can't blame the lighting!

Honestly think at this point with all the so called singing this week.his either trolling us or its distraction from something or does he.want.people to guess him on the masked singer?

Also seen butlins advertising on TV using the masked singer, no sign of baby Dino 🦕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No six pack on telly tubby.Cut his head off as he just gives me the ick🤢Like Jeanie said how many stupid tit posts with his pathetic guitar🤣Butlins outed you so not going back there and Scunthorpe didn’t want you either 👍Maybe the gym rang him to come back🤣I remember there was only about six people in the room that day🤣
IMG_9280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
God his mum all giddy checking if he’s posted that pathetic video.Shes a bleeping freak of a woman and at nearly 63 needs to grow up.As she allows her prick of a son to pretend to kick Matt😡Honestly no words for the disrespect shown to that man.He’s driven his bleep of a wife all the way there to perform online and has to drive all the way back home😡😡
They obviously use him for a cash cow , no respect there from either of them towards him.
I'd laugh & laugh if he's having an affair & dumps the old Broad, divorce etc lols
---
State of this face. Bunch of weirdos.
Looks like the bloody Scotch VHS Skeleton 😆😆

hqdefault.jpg

Screenshot_20240106-191534_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240106-191619_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Argggghhhhhh pleassssee make it stoooooooop🤮🤮🤮no more singing you bleep🤮🤮🤮🤮
Filter is stroooong on this one jeeez.

Im convinced he's looking for a job after TFM ends, he's got nothing lined up, or we'd know about it, his ego wouldnt be able to keep it in
No six pack on telly tubby.Cut his head off as he just gives me the ick🤢Like Jeanie said how many stupid tit posts with his pathetic guitar🤣Butlins outed you so not going back there and Scunthorpe didn’t want you either 👍Maybe the gym rang him to come back🤣I remember there was only about six people in the room that day🤣View attachment 2672117

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zeldas still yellow at fakes house so can't blame the lighting!

Honestly think at this point with all the so called singing this week.his either trolling us or its distraction from something or does he.want.people to guess him on the masked singer?

Also seen butlins advertising on TV using the masked singer, no sign of baby Dino 🦕
He definitely did this last time MS was being shown on TV. I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. He wants his name out there as possibly being on the show, hoping it puts him back out there. Yep good luck with that Fakey 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God where is an Uzi 9mm and a deranged yank , when you need one 😃😃😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
You’re being far too nice calling that ‘singing’ 😂 don’t be surprised if he starts performing on the slopes though 🙄🤢
He can't sing
He can't act
He has no talent

He can beg, though.
He has a right old disagreeable boat-race.

Screenshot_20231010-172642_Gallery.jpg

Mind you - so does his muvver

Screenshot_20240106-191534_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if this tit gets back to Simon cowell who is feeling relieved never having to work with fakey and knows he’s a tit singer. Dodged a bullet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.