Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are a handsome man🤢🤢I’m completely creeped out the way he talks to Chris🤢🤢Bet his wife gets zero compliments from twit in a hat🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Utterly vomit inducing. 🤢🤢

Flapz's family must HATE him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
His behaviour towards CH is absolutely bizarre, how does flaps put up with it?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
You are a handsome man🤢🤢I’m completely creeped out the way he talks to Chris🤢🤢Bet his wife gets zero compliments from twit in a hat🤢🤢
And says it whilst eye bleeping the camera 🤢 so has he seriously left the kid who is his whole world and he spends the majority of the week away from, just to go and stop at CHs for no good reason? Maybe Flappy is visiting her family and he’s not invited so he’s fucked off instead? Something is definitely off

• Heart
And says it whilst eye bleeping the camera 🤢 so has he seriously left the kid who is his whole world and he spends the majority of the week away from, just to go and stop at CHs for no good reason? Maybe Flappy is visiting her family and he’s not invited so he’s fucked off instead? Something is definitely off
Definitely something not right at all. They're not friends - mere acquaintances. Is he aiming to portray the new 'Sam and Pete' because it really isn't working!

The whole 'marriage' is a sham too. No sign of the in-laws whatsoever, no visits from friends, nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Definitely something not right at all. They're not friends - mere acquaintances. Is he aiming to portray the new 'Sam and Pete' because it really isn't working!

The whole 'marriage' is a sham too. No sign of the in-laws whatsoever, no visits from friends, nothing.
Wonder what they’re doing for NYE? Assuming he’ll be back home by then 🙄

Reactions: 13
The syrup must be in the washing machine, he's got his hat on indoors....
Only on a " quick freshen-up cycle " in cold water, though.....

Saving the pennies 😆😆
---
Fakey luvs to be boy-wife, every chance he gets 😃😆

Screenshot_20220902-172029_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just did a quick google image search for men's hair systems. They all look rather familiar :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

hair.jpg

hair2.jpg

hair3.jpg

hair4.jpg

hair 5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So someone finally called the witch that is Lisa out for her soap ramblings.Not sure what she said yesterday about someone who had a stroke but she really is a bleeping odd ball.Her cat died? Never seen a cat and she’s a angry horrid woman.Is creepy Joe just at Chris’s house as no where else to go?

Reactions: 27
So someone finally called the witch that is Lisa out for her soap ramblings.Not sure what she said yesterday about someone who had a stroke but she really is a bleeping odd ball.Her cat died? Never seen a cat and she’s a angry horrid woman.Is creepy Joe just at Chris’s house as no where else to go?
Wow she’s a nasty piece of work. Flashes of Fakey in her stories today. Also who has a cat put to sleep but comes on social media a couple of hours later to tell strangers about it? When I had my cat PTS I couldn’t face anybody let alone film myself talking about it. Heartless bleeping witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Did he add music to the video or the love island bleep putting logs in a stove ?!!!

PANTO BOY has no friends, this isn’t even a real friendship - it’s one of convenience it would seem.

I feel dirty when I watch videos with this bleep in them, he’s soo “on” all the time, it’s painful & beyond cringe. I can imagine people struggle spending more than an hour in his company - he’s the type to just boil your piss immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow she’s a nasty piece of work. Flashes of Fakey in her stories today. Also who has a cat put to sleep but comes on social media a couple of hours later to tell strangers about it? When I had my cat PTS I couldn’t face anybody let alone film myself talking about it. Heartless bleeping witch 😡
Same, I cried for weeks after my dog was pts, no way could I have chatted on social media about it hours later. She was more upset about the soap comment, hard faced witch 😒 CAN'T STAND HER 😖

• Heart
Utterly vomit inducing. 🤢🤢

Flapz's family must HATE him.

View attachment 2657756
This bleep who eat himself if he could, he’s always MUGGING the camera - the level of vanity & self absorbed behaviour is exhausting. Vain men are my biggest turn off but PANTO BOY is the extreme, he has such a high opinion of himself it’s just absurd.
---

it’s evident her family HATE HIM, which is understandable to be honest. The Freddie situation would make me despise him, her family want nothing to do with this duck at all. You know her parents are waiting for them to spilt - which will happen, because PANTO BOY always come first.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Zelda never mentioned a cat before. Has anybody even seen it or is it invisible like her sister?

I'm glad the nasty witch got called out. It's not the first time she's taken the piss out of having a stroke.

Rancid old bleep.

Screenshot_20231230-161521~2.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Zelda can’t stand anyone who dares to question her awful attitude.Poor Matt must be uneasy all day living with that.Bit like her son and his unhealthy obsession with death why announce your cat has died and then move onto a message you received.Knew she wouldn’t talk about coronation street as we all know how she racist she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Zelda never mentioned a cat before. Has anybody even seen it or is it invisible like her sister?

I'm glad the nasty witch got called out. It's not the first time she's taken the piss out of having a stroke.

Rancid old bleep.

View attachment 2658001
View attachment 2658003
View attachment 2658004
View attachment 2658005
I am furious about the “stroke” thing. FURIOUS.

Ironic that a woman with no diabetes is bleeping YELLOW, oh that’s the foundation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Angrily defending taking the piss out of stroke victims' facial expressions and calling a real life stroke victim's wife 'stupid' all whilst wearing a crucifix around her neck. This woman is not a Christian, she's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.