Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
I saw him in panto yesterday and I had the displeasure of watching him last year. It was shit.
The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

instashun

VIP Member
So he can drive Lincoln to Manchester for an event but not Lincoln to Essex to see the family he misses so much?
Didn’t once tag the charity he was there for and the table was empty until people were basically forced to sit with him

• Angry
Reactions: 31

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’ve been in hospital two nights with my toddler who has strep A he’s on ventilator and antibiotics along with other medications . The ward is full of very sick children and worried parents . It angers me this cunt has the cheek to fake yet another illness it’s a cold ffs if it was chest infection he wouldn’t be able to move . He’s a joke. He’s moaning but has no choice but to work else he won’t get paid and he’s skint !!! We all know if that wasn’t the case he would throw a sickie 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
How amazing is niknak, he's shared his dad's latest tiktok with the teenybopper he's grooming!

• Haha

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Nanny QVC daily video literally follows the same script daily, she doesn't need any notes!

Intro
Mention weather
Mention fire
Tries to be funny (fails)
Update on TV she watched
Soap scoop like she's gossiping about her friend
Netflix recommendation
Birthday shout outs
Whinges about Matt
Shows of her Gifted tatt
Mentions coffee with sister
Update on the rest of her day
Air fryer Update
Have a lovely day whatever your up to.

Screenshot_20221208-145915_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh look, Flapz received some 'guilt flowers'!!!

I love how the flowers aren't fully on show, the message sticker is completely on the piss and the message itself is something you'd send to a mate, let alone your wife! 😂😂😂
318005276_805452737212161_8380131872724852228_n.jpg

She probably bought them herself!!! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221210-120522_Instagram.jpg

Ooh check out his response! Always has to bite. This is under that cringe dance thing he did sliding on the pavement. The young fella he does it with looks so natural & poised. He just looks like a cart horse with matching teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
My dad eventually died of cancer & me & my 3 brothers sat with him as often as we could in his last weeks. He stopped eating & then drinking & became skeletal. At no point did any of us or indeed his grandchildren decide we couldn't bear to be with him. It's what you do. It's the very least you can do. These people brought us into the world, gave us life, love & endless care. How can you not sit with them, tell them stories, play their favourite music, just sit in respectful silence and see out their painful last moments on Earth.

Typical of my dad, he waited till it was 4am and we were all asleep & he tiptoed away. Didn't stop all 4 of us heading to him first thing in the morning & kissing his cold forehead.

You see Fakey that's what you do for your dad.

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Just to keep yas all updated I have a gig tommorow night, I'm at a xmas party then I have a gig on Sunday I'm at karaoke, it's in London, oh my bad it's in Sunderland. I will ofcourse be filming every second of it all for my loyal fans, peace and love, stay safe bros, it's gonna be sick, proper peng

• Haha

shysod90

The tree is just like her. Lifeless, unimaginative and sparse. Did she have a row with the lights and just throw them at the top? Where’s the baubles? Many many questions…

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
His hair is ridiculous, he looks like a fucking Iced Gem.
Death is not a pretty science. Pain in any form is unpleasant.
Unfortunately for Jakey, appearance is everything. He couldn't stand his dad's suffering, it was ugly and unpleasant. Tough shit. Man up and grow a pair.
Hope flappy was dolled up to the nines during labour. He couldn't cope with blood, piss, shit screaming without her looking like a catwalk model for the Gram....
Vacuous cunt
You deserve everything shitty that's coming your way....

Reactions: 28