Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope her sister gave her a good talking to today. Their marriage is a complete sham. As much as I don't like her either, I cannot imagine being married to this utter wankstain. Her eyes look completely dead.
318144588_541548671166536_2036342255447793977_n.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I left a loved one on their death bed. Let alone one of your parents. His poor father💔no wonder his other brother has nothing to do with him.
He’s a selfish waste of oxygen and I hope he is riddled with guilt for the rest of his miserable beige life

• Heart
Fakey knew Flappy was out with her sister but he just can’t help himself, bet he has had loads of chances to Facetime her at a more appropriate time to speak to Leo but no he has to be when she’s out probably enjoying herself. Can tell he’s one of those people that if he’s miserable, everyone else has to know about it and be miserable as well.

• Sick
Then onto Ibeefa for the 'Better Together' Convention, the Pampus Grass Appreciation Society and then visiting the Balearic Botherer!! You couldn't make it up could you! 😂
I remembered the other day someone replied to Wayne Lineker on Twitter, it was a pic of Scooby Doo captioned “Ronce” nearly pissed myself laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww poor fakey is riddled with such bad anxiety he’s sat in a bar drinking watching the footy with his lover boy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
"It's all-inclusive mate. You've gotta get your money's worth". One of my favourite clips!! 😂

The people who act like that are always the ones up to no good themselves! Fact! 💯

I really can't with him today. What a disgusting piece of tit. He deserves everything that's coming to him and I honestly hope it hits him like a bleeping wrecking ball. 🤬
View attachment 1781928
Anyone else peep Leo's jaw? 👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 11
Creepy vibes big time. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
tit, he’s finally admitted that he didn’t see his dad die because of how it looked, Christ. Death is awful to witness but when in the moment you are consumed with the need to be with that person as they leave, pass over and not how they look. In fact of anything you aren’t even thinking, you are in autopilot and do what you need to.
It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, watching my mum pass away. As her first born, it was my privilege to be with her. Dad died during the pandemic and none of us were with him. So duck you Jake, you’ve no balls to see your dad in his hour of need. You’re actually despicable 🤬

• Heart
My dad eventually died of cancer & me & my 3 brothers sat with him as often as we could in his last weeks. He stopped eating & then drinking & became skeletal. At no point did any of us or indeed his grandchildren decide we couldn't bear to be with him. It's what you do. It's the very least you can do. These people brought us into the world, gave us life, love & endless care. How can you not sit with them, tell them stories, play their favourite music, just sit in respectful silence and see out their painful last moments on Earth.

Typical of my dad, he waited till it was 4am and we were all asleep & he tiptoed away. Didn't stop all 4 of us heading to him first thing in the morning & kissing his cold forehead.

You see Fakey that's what you do for your dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean I’ve been a fakey a while now but my god even I’m bored 😂😂

Nothing more to say about this bleep his life’s boring his wife’s a sad witch and his kids gormless . His content is tit and at this point what’s left to say it’s all the same tit over and over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So panto on Mondays is 3pm and 7pm what was to stop him driving home and spending the evening and a couple of hours tomorrow morning with his family the doting family man he is?

instead he’s in the pub with some drama graduate kid drinking a slush puppy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.