Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how panto works, but if he's 'too ill' to work will he even get paid? Especially with his track record...

Maybe that's why Flappy and him have fallen out, you can just imagine her ripping him a new one cause she's working SO HARD being an INFLUENCER, and he's not contributing anything to the family financially. Or in any way really.

Prick :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is such a wet wipe. He’s complaining of a cold? I want to message him about the 5+hour wait time even for a newborn in our local a&e meanwhile he is on his deathbed with a cold 🙄
He is such a pussy.
Never seen anyone like it. Every time he starts a job he is suddenly so sick- maybe try sleeping properly, taking vitamins, eating properly & not prancing about in the streets filming tiktoks with teenagers. Gives off such creepy vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He needs a kick up the arse a slap around those cheek filler chops and putting in the 🗑.Has what three weeks work and can’t even manage that.Poor excuse of a man child can’t wait for these beggy z listers to just go away.His giveaway has really annoyed me hate people like him 😡The fact she’s sharing to makes her just as bad.Go spent the money in a shop hand it over to a food bank in secret not beg for followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure how panto works, but if he's 'too ill' to work will he even get paid? Especially with his track record...

Maybe that's why Flappy and him have fallen out, you can just imagine her ripping him a new one cause she's working SO HARD being an INFLUENCER, and he's not contributing anything to the family financially. Or in any way really.

Prick :rolleyes:
I can imagine her reason for the attempts at influencing are due to the fact her husband is so inconsistent bringing income or not collecting the full amount due to him being off sick during this job runs.

Let’s face it, he doesn’t have a regular income - when he does he ALWAYS flakes just as a job starts, feeling ill, or using mental health.

I mean, she’s the one looking after the kids, whilst her bleep of a husband swans around the country at “events” which won’t get him work, rather just to be seen.

PANTO BOY is just a famewhore, pure and simple.
He lacks the integrity to be an artist of any form - because it’s not about the art, it’s about promoting himself. He’s not a singer of any merit, he’s not a trained actor, he’s not a presenter, he’s not an influencer - he’s a z list who appeared on a show years ago, has milked it for everything he could this is where he is … faking illnesses to get out of PANTO.

👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You'll have to stay off the red wine and snow whilst taking these! 🗞❄🍷🍷

Also, if he's got a chest infection, he should definitely stay away from the kids too.
View attachment 1794072
oh wow doesn’t any medication have you’re name and the date , etc on it???

He’s taking this from google or and old recycled pic for when he needs to try make people believe him. Wanker

• Heart
So the Manjawed One is re-sharing Fred's 'Camio' and is now sharing his 'Giveaway'. I really hope her school burnt down years ago the illiterate fuckwit!
View attachment 1794062
View attachment 1794064
She really is as bad as he is now. People aren’t liking her post because she’s yet again using Freddie for a paid ad. Then she is saying show Freddie some love 🤢 no you just want your engagement to go up and as usual are using your son to try and do it, you bleeping desperate cow 🤬 The two of them and their relentless need for likes, follows and comments on ig is not healthy but then neither are they 😉

Reactions: 18
Omg a family friend tagged me in jakes giveaway, absolutely not. I swiftly removed the tag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would rather stick a pin in my eyeball than be associated with that prick lol.The vouchers obviously a free gift and yet they have to make it all about themselves.No updates on the loft just Freddy on repeat for ads.He soon will be telling them both to F off and wonder if she puts the money she gets away for him?He did nothing all summer other than go to the slums of Portugal and the beige wedding of the year.So chipmunk got a private appointment and his tablets in a hour bleeping hell that’s one hell of a turnaround.

• Haha
You'll have to stay off the red wine and snow whilst taking these! 🗞❄🍷🍷

Also, if he's got a chest infection, he should definitely stay away from the kids too.
View attachment 1794072
How do you get diagnosed with a chest infection on Skype? They just go with whatever symptoms he’s told them. Doctors also hand out antibiotics like they are going out of fashion

Whoever produces that Lincoln panto. Ya know the ones who love Jake so much. They are gonna get exactly what they deserve with employing this bleep. Also his supposed fans will get what they deserve too, liking a wanker like that. Who at 35 shares their prescription to prove that they are bad. He is not well in the bleeping head. Personally I couldn't give a duck if he's off sick or not. He's just proving what we all know about him, he's a victim, a pure weirdo , proper freak who fakes illnesses for attention and to avoid a job that he hates. Also that bleeping expensive hotel place that have given him a room deserve to lose whatever money they have lost because I doubt Jake's middle ages pervert followers will be able to afford to stay there. He is taking the piss out of everyone around him. Does he also not see that gaining these knew followers will only make his engagement worse and will not get him his big break. Keep all the dramatics up Jake, it's very enjoyable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whoever produces that Lincoln panto. Ya know the ones who love Jake so much. They are gonna get exactly what they deserve with employing this bleep. Also his supposed fans will get what they deserve too, liking a wanker like that. Who at 35 shares their prescription to prove that they are bad. He is not well in the bleeping head. Personally I couldn't give a duck if he's off sick or not. He's just proving what we all know about him, he's a victim, a pure weirdo , proper freak who fakes illnesses for attention and to avoid a job that he hates. Also that bleeping expensive hotel place that have given him a room deserve to lose whatever money they have lost because I doubt Jake's middle ages pervert followers will be able to afford to stay there. He is taking the piss out of everyone around him. Does he also not see that gaining these knew followers will only make his engagement worse and will not get him his big break. Keep all the dramatics up Jake, it's very enjoyable to watch
Dramitics is right, it really is entertaining for tattle. His whole life is fake, like one big pantomime every single day of his life just for instagram and tattle, honestly @Katewinsletsknee couldnt have named him better “Panto Boy” is perfect for him because is life is just one big panto for all to watch and laugh at.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been in hospital two nights with my toddler who has strep A he’s on ventilator and antibiotics along with other medications . The ward is full of very sick children and worried parents . It angers me this bleep has the cheek to fake yet another illness it’s a cold ffs if it was chest infection he wouldn’t be able to move . He’s a joke. He’s moaning but has no choice but to work else he won’t get paid and he’s skint !!! We all know if that wasn’t the case he would throw a sickie 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’ve been in hospital two nights with my toddler who has strep A he’s on ventilator and antibiotics along with other medications . The ward is full of very sick children and worried parents . It angers me this bleep has the cheek to fake yet another illness it’s a cold ffs if it was chest infection he wouldn’t be able to move . He’s a joke. He’s moaning but has no choice but to work else he won’t get paid and he’s skint !!! We all know if that wasn’t the case he would throw a sickie 🙄
I hope baby Riddle is better soon, that must be so scary you poor things 💗

• Heart
Oh riddle how scary for you. Sending all my love and I hope your little boy makes a speedy recovery ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.