Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Stuff he says just never adds up.
He drove to his dad but it was too late

then in his next breath says part of the grief was he was living with his mum and he’d wake up thinking I’m at dads today but then realise he’s no longer here. That’s something when you’re a kid surely not when you are an adult with a car?

also lied to his mum about having a job when he was pissing away the inheritance his dad left him and thinks he’s hilarious
Snap star not sure if mine will work not the brightest spark on the planet but give it a go 🤣

Reactions: 15
Stuff he says just never adds up.
He drove to his dad but it was too late

then in his next breath says part of the grief was he was living with his mum and he’d wake up thinking I’m at dads today but then realise he’s no longer here. That’s something when you’re a kid surely not when you are an adult with a car?

also lied to his mum about having a job when he was pissing away the inheritance his dad left him and thinks he’s hilarious
He will say anything for airtime I notice he said Leo is two he’s one shows how much he pays attention to his kids and family 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
He also said when he was called home from Australia his Dad lived another 3 years, he said he was 20 when his Dad passed so was he only 17 when he went to live in Australia- seems odd for someone who can't function on thier own.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spot the wanker🤣Love he’s stuck at the back.Goes to show he’s just a part timer 👏🏼
2B520537-0033-4216-AEF2-E9D44B9EA3DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s here for anyone who wants to listen

'I text my mate from the 'no dad crew'. Happy Father's Day mate - cheap one'.

'I sit with Leo and talk about my dad - he's two'. (He doesn't even know his son's age'.

'Oliver passed away on the same day as the Queen. That's why I didn't post this year because it would be disrespectful'.

'Don't go to bed on an argument and never feel guilty - although he mentioned several times he felt guilty'.

'I sit sometimes in the bath listening to Celine Dion and cry'.

What a load of old tit. Me, me, me, I, I, I.

Bore the duck off! 🤡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
'I text my mate from the 'no dad crew'. Happy Father's Day mate - cheap one'.

'I sit with Leo and talk about my dad - he's two'. (He doesn't even know his son's age'.

'Oliver passed away on the same day as the Queen. That's why I didn't post this year because it would be disrespectful'.

'Don't go to bed on an argument and never feel guilty - although he mentioned several times he felt guilty'.

'I sit sometimes in the bath listening to Celine Dion and cry'.

What a load of old tit. Me, me, me, I, I, I.

Bore the duck off! 🤡
Would be disrespectful 🤦🏻‍♀️ What about posting about Tom Parker just to up his insta engagement? Was that not disrespectful to Toms wife, children & family? and what was his reason for not posting on Oliver’s birthday this year when he has every other year? Oh that’s right he didn’t need the content because he was boring everybody with the wedding instead. He really is a selfish deluded bleeping twit 😡

• Heart
🐔 Make a podcast out of bleeping old news....boring.. miss being at home with Leo yeah of course you do..Never seen you so happy dancing and laughing with your bum boy 👦.......sorry as for baby Leo he frightens the bleeping daylights out of me.....

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔 Make a podcast out of bleeping old news....boring.. miss being at home with Leo yeah of course you do..Never seen you so happy dancing and laughing with your bum boy 👦.......sorry as for baby Leo he frightens the bleeping daylights out of me.....
NikNak will get you Joon!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In the tiktok reel look how he tries to overshadow the younger fella & partially block him. He looks like a clumsy carthorse in ill-fitting horse shoes.

View attachment 1784526
Who are these twats who come out the woodwork & mssg this drivel? Are they his fake accounts?
Strictly he will nevEr get on unless he beggs that much they do it to shut him up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the duck thinks he’s strictly worthy? Are these people partially blind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strictly he will nevEr get on unless he beggs that much they do it to shut him up 😂
I will bombard the BBC, Strictly, the judges, the pro dancers, basically anyone that has anything to do with the program with messages if there was ever a chance of him getting on.

Reactions: 20
So instead of him try (and failing miserably) at singing he is now dancing with young boys for TikTok. Always him saying he is struggling is a bleeping insult to those of us that actually really are. Your lazy fake asshole and stop using the death of your dad and brother to try gain the fame you so desperately crave it’s sickening 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmm I bet you do

My dad died 3 weeks ago. He passed when he knew we were on our way to the hospital. The nurse said sometimes they prefer to go before you are there as they don't want you to see it. My friend said she sat with her nan 16hrs straight and she died the moment she popped out to get something. A few have told me the same sort of story. Everyone is different and I don't know if personally I'd have liked to see dad actually go. When we got there he just looked like he was asleep. Still it was horrible seeing him so ill those last few days but sometimes you just have to bare it. If not for that person but for your mum or whoever to support them. Sounds like his brothers did more and as you say maybe he's feeling guilty now that he didn't spend more time with him.
Sending love to you and all the Fakeys who have lost loved ones. You’re all amazing ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.