Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf his face the grease on his chest 🤢🤢Was fine yesterday filming that poor child for two hours.He’s just so predictable 🤮
57B3F48E-935B-4B9D-B64B-ACB355F96E36.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Wtf his face the grease on his chest 🤢🤢Was fine yesterday filming that poor child for two hours.He’s just so predictable 🤮View attachment 1791055
He would have felt that coming on yesterday if he is that bad this morning. And if u feel that sick you wouldn't go home for 2hrs and spread your germs to your kid. He is just allergic to work that's all that's wrong with him. Give him an antihistamine and away u go.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wtf his face the grease on his chest 🤢🤢Was fine yesterday filming that poor child for two hours.He’s just so predictable 🤮View attachment 1791055
Think I called this when he was walking round in the freezing cold in his silk shirt done down to his belly button to impress the kids. Who bleeping knew walking around almost topless in the cold when everyone else has coats and scarves might give you a bad chest

Reminds me of when I was a kid and wanted to look cool so didn’t wear a coat to school trying to rebel against parents. Except I was about 13. twit.

I actually think he wants to be ill so he has something to post about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It really is rinse repeat with him. No way the hypochondraic would have done a 6 hour round trip yesterday if he felt tit. I know he obviously needed the spud content and that’s why he did it but still. Also if he felt crap shows what a selfish bleep he is, going and spreading his germs over baby and then leaving flappy to cope with him if he gets sick. Funny if he suddenly got a call up to be on TV or on a red carpet he’d miraculously recover though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🐔 🎅 Shut the duck up you bleep...You bleeping wimp, get on with things 😒....prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has the panto actually started yet or is this still the 'I might not be able to work the full two weeks' preparation stage? 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has the panto actually started yet or is this still the 'I might not be able to work the full two weeks' preparation stage? 😔
I think it opens to the general public tomorrow looking at their website and some days there’s literally only 1 show on. They’ve probably done 3 shows max so far and already he’s moaning. No way will he do every show he’s scheduled for

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He doesn't even sound ill..all forced & put on the lazy, work shy twit! And he wonders why he has no work lined up & noone wants to employ him. That's what happens sicknote when you live your whole sad, sorry existence through Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He doesn't even sound ill..all forced & put on the lazy, work shy twit! And he wonders why he has no work lined up & noone wants to employ him. That's what happens sicknote when you live your whole sad, sorry existence through Instagram!
I just don’t understand that he obviously reads on here frequently and we are always saying that him being ‘ill’ constantly would put off potential employers but he still continues playing the sick card all the time. It’s like he’s so deluded he just doesn’t see it or more likely doesn’t want to see it. I mean why would strictly ever use somebody who struggles to work more than a couple of days a week when they work 12 hour days 5/6 times a week. Good the more he feigns sickness, the less chance of seeing him on my TV screen in the future 👍🏻😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Here we go, sicknote is back! 😡 He's probably exaggerating because he's a bone idle swine, but if he isn't feeling good, I bet he hasn't thought about doing a Covid test, will just go about his day potentially infecting everyone because he's selfish and suddenly "the show must go on". 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 🎅 Hates the trolls but still puts his tit up for us to comment on... ...Mental...VICkenden....🥕❄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fakey has that “Colombian flu” ❄❄ and lazyitis he really is allergic to work and so predictable… prick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.